Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

A New Way Of Doing Business And Making It Super-profitable In 2015 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / A New Way Of Doing Business And Making It Super-profitable In 2015 (477 Views)

Nigeria Ranks 169th Position In The World Bank Ease Of Doing Business / Zuckerberg In Nigeria: How “doing Business” Will Change Africa / Ease Of Doing Business: World Bank Ranks Nigeria 170th (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

A New Way Of Doing Business And Making It Super-profitable In 2015 by hipinnacle: 12:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
It is no more a gain saying that you don’t have to go into business if you don’t know how to run it until you learn the scope of operations. If you want to go into business in this 21st century and knowledge economy, you must delve the new approach of doing the business.

Business is all about impression (brand) and expression (communication); brand-communication and marketing. It doesn’t matter your line of business; clothing, fashion design, oil and gas, telecommunication, education and consultancy, home-care, haulage, farming or agribusiness; build mobile apps, blogs, [url]website [/url]and online presence including strategic social media promotions around your offline business. Your traditional business will only skyrocketed this year and beyond if you strategically position your business to your potential targets and turn them to lasting customers.

Make your customers return again and again by providing them back-ends; that is, make your products have multiplying effects whereby the original product can be giving birth to other products. Let me site an example of the Mobile Telecommunications like MTN, GLO networks; these two giants in their fastlane industry provide back-ends to their original products. Their original product was to sell calling cards to their customers. It later turns out that they started selling branded phones, data subscriptions for browsing the internet and other irresistible services. This strategic approach is to make their customer keep coming back after the first transaction.

Can you see why they are still and will continue to remain in business. You need to get it right this year. Make your business like am doing with my agribusiness chain of operations stand out from the lots. The bitter truth is that for you to still be in business ten years from now, you must key into three important business model operations I will be taking you through for the next few days. Understanding them will make your business interlocked and make you rich. Check them out;

• Who are your Target market or NICHE?
• Define your marketing strategies and action plan
• Build an automated system that works even while you are asleep or go on a vacation

If you can get this three most important business building techniques right, you will not only build wealth and distribute wealth to others, the business will also outlive you and be transferred to your next generation. Businesses like Coca-Cola, have stayed longer than their founders because they were strategically positioned.

You can get these three aforementioned right easily through strategic thinking, goal-setting approach, sharpening your business and emotional intelligence and praying to God for growth.
In my next post, I will be simplifying and providing you clues on how you can work on each of these three items listed above right in 2015 and turn your ideas and stories to real venture…

For me, my team and I took it upon ourselves to build an agribusiness grocery store improving the standards of Nigeria and home-grown agricultural products for local patronage and export leveraging modern technology.

We are set to use the power of ecommerce (online store); www.agromerchant.com, to grow and expand our agribusinesses across Nigeria, starting from South-West States. On this site also, I have been unleashing best ways to make your business grow faster using my business line; agribusiness as a cynosure.

(1) (Reply)

First Bank CEO Emerges 2014 SUN Banker Of The Year / Amina Adefala Talks About Gidan Nodza, Makers Of Handcraft Fashion Goods / Am Highly Pained That Things Are Not Working In This Country, We Have Government

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.