Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,507 members, 7,819,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:15 AM

I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo (21698 Views)

Emir Sanusi Is An Enemy Of Islam Who Only Rides In A Rolls Royce - Yari's Aide / Stop Provoking Us, There Is No Oil Discovered In Lagos State - Asari Dokubo / APC Will Know I’m An Attack Dog –adamu Mu’azu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 12:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Founder of the Niger Delta Peoples Volunteer Force, NDPVF, Mr Asari Dokubo, has denied himself citizenship of the nation Nigeria.

The former freedom fighter said he couldn’t establish anything in a ‘strange land’ where his enemies abound.

Dokubo stated this while speaking as guest in ‘Rubbin Minds’, a programme on the Channels Television on Sunday.

The Niger Delta indigene who had vowed to make blood flow on the streets of the country if Jonathan loses as president of the nation come February 14, publicly declared that he had no regret dumping Nigeria for neighboring Benin Republic.

When asked why he did not establish his institution in the country, a fire-splitting Asari said: “I am a businessman. My business is mostly centered around education. I have about four schools.

“I have crèche, nursery and secondary school, King Amachree International School in Cotonou, Republic of Benin. I have King Amachree Automobile and ICT Academy and I have King Amachree Arts Academy and King Amachree Sports Academy.

“Its only education that I do. By March, King Amachree African University will come on board”.

He noted that his passion for education, despite not completing his own university education, was because the quality of education being offered in Nigeria was very inadequate as he believes “it just prepares people to speak English, to write and to make noise.

“Any student who graduates from my school is skilled,”.

Asked why, according to reports, he has a university in the Republic of Benin rather than building it in Nigeria, he said, “I don’t see myself as a Nigerian and I cannot establish a school in an enemy territory.

“For over 30 years, I’ve been at loggerheads with the Nigerian Government, first as a Student Union leader, then President of National Union of Rivers State Students, participating in student unionism.

“I have been an enemy of the Nigerian state, so to say. Up till today, there’s a treason trial hanging on my head and you cannot just put your business in an environment where one person would get up and say ‘I close down this business’.

“I want somewhere where I can express myself and flourish and that’s what I’m doing. We started small but gradually we are becoming bigger and bigger.”

Asari Dokubo, who became a citizen of the neighbouring Republic of Benin in 2013 maintained that he had never been a Nigerian citizen.

“I have never been a Nigerian. Nations are not created by force…they are created by the people. You saw Scotland trying to vote yes or no. Today no Scottish man can say ‘I’m not a Briton’ because majority of Scottish people have accepted to remain in the British Union.”

He also gave his opinion about Nigeria’s 2014 National Conference, maintaining that the existence of a “no-go-area”, among other issues, meant that the country was yet to hold a sovereign national conference, which he had demanded for 30 years.

“We don’t want a situation where somebody will arrogate to himself the power to decide the fate of other people. We want a Nigeria that recognizes that there are different nations no matter how small they are, and they are accorded the same space in Nigeria,” he added.

http://dailypost.ng/2015/01/12/dont-see-nigerian-im-enemy-state-asari-dokubo-watch/

6 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
this man self just d shame our Country n mostly our President

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Gej and Asari Dokubo = Pinky and the Brain = Clueless and Bigmouth... Mchwwwww

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 1:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
He's just a megalomanic narcissist. I'm sure he has waited to be declared "enemy of the state" for long & since nobody looked in his direction, decided to declare himself.

63 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by GhaliNaaba(m): 1:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
I suspect Asari Dokubo is indirectly working against Jonathan Presidency.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Tocheagle(m): 1:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
Who cares about this fat bearded psycho . If u like , u can become a citizen of yemen ( we dnt care) . Just make sure u shave ya biabia .

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by lekhane(m): 1:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tocheagle:
Who cares about this fat bearded psycho . If u like , u can become a citizen of yemen ( we dnt care) . Just make sure u shave ya biabia .
I notice that so$ething is common with most people from his region, they blab and say rubbish confidently as if they are making sense. Am glad you now have a country because the change that will happen in Nigeria will make the country too hot for you hence you'll need to run out

35 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by dre11(m): 1:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
We don't need militant in this country again

So,
That's why he wants to make war just because his paymaster won't win February election

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 2:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
I think this should hit the FP OP do something...

Like i said Feb 14 will make history in Nigeria.

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by andyanders: 2:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
This guy supposed to be arrested because no sane man would come up to be talking about the incumbent President must will at all cost.
It is a treasonable statement.

7 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by bcomputer101: 2:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Asari Dokubo
Abi na wetting dem dey call your name.

Must you always show to the world that you are insane?

DSS/SSS should declare this guy wanted and get him arrested...

Unwanted tools like you is one of dos reason I'm begging GEJ to beautify the maximum kirikiri BECAUSE GMB will soon put you where you belong after election

30 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by KanwuliaJara: 2:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
I join you to say AMEN!!!! kiss
NIGERIA na country? undecided

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by vedaxcool(m): 2:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
I have long said those who support Jonathan are mainly secessionists who do not believe in Nigeria nor want its progress!

14 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Hanibal(m): 2:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
He has declared himself a citizen of Benin republic, so why is he still troubling himself with the affairs of Nigeria?
E no suppose concern am again na

33 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by obiZEAL(m): 3:21pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kiri kiri Maximum Security Prison
Lagos Nigeria

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Switpal(m): 3:29pm On Jan 12, 2015
He has a point.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by bashydemy(m): 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
vedaxcool:
I have long said those who support Jonathan are mainly secessionists who do not believe in Nigeria nor want its progress!
Vedaxcool been a while, How have you been?
Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mumu..... Mtcheeewww undecided

Dukubo abi tokumbo

1 Like

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Booty4me: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Who_ care....?

Just laugh and keep ur PVC safe.
A teacher asked his students, 1+1=?
A student stood up and said 4.
A man passing by overheard the answer
He shake his head and said to himself
My God, Jonathan will not kill us in this country
Every thing has increase,
Transport fare, fuel price, nomination forms,
WAEC, NECO, JAMB Form
Even 1+1 that used to be 2 has now gone up to be
4!!!

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
In a saner clime,....................

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by naijasaints: 5:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
We dont even need terrorists in Nigeria.
Thank you for dumping Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Lildrizzle(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
DAT fat blockheaded eediot needs to b taken 4 an excursion in Guantanamo bay

3 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Oduduwaboy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
...and this is GEJ's right hand man? Do we need angels from heaven to tell who to vote for in the coming election?

Sai Buhari!!!

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by onila(f): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
all these pple is money they re looking for

if they they see money, they will take

pple in Nigeria are not truthful
Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by kobonaire(m): 5:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Finally, he's being truthful about his thuggish self

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
Biko tell us more tales by moon light

2 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by justscorch: 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
My guy don jaa Sha,Omo GMB go arrest men oh
Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by omenka(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
I'm sure Marylin Ogar must be having one of her tone deaf and blind moments!!

8 Likes

Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by EmmaOgbu(m): 5:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hm
Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by Mentcee(m): 5:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
Goodluck
Re: I Don’t See Myself As A Nigerian; I’m An A Enemy Of The State” – Asari Dokubo by jorlons(m): 5:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
was he ever a Nigerian.
Mtcheewwwww just keep disgracing Jonathan

Asari continuu in other matters....feBUHARI on point

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

The Bombshell From Yinka Odumakin To Tinubu (A Must Read)! / Senator Ndume Weeps As He Urges IDPs To Return To Their Home / Tinubu Among Promoters Of Ruga – Odumakin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.