Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu (3630 Views)

Ipob, Mazi Kanu And Myself By John Danfulani Ph.D / IPOB, Mazi Nnamdi Kanu Has Rejects Bail / Breaking: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Nnamdi Kanu, Case Adjourned (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by seacoast(m): 1:05pm On Nov 18, 2015
DSS FAILS TO PROVIDE THE LEADER OF IPOB MAZI NNAMDI KANU (Family Writers) The long awaited case due to be heard in the magistrate court today has again failed to hold due to refusal or inability of DSS to produce the leader of indigenous people of Biafra Prince Nnamdi Kanu. People from far and wide had started coming into the Nigerian capital since last week to witness the case and see the mystery man behind Radio Biafra. As at the time of filing this report it was yet to know why DSS could not produce the leader of IPOB, reasons of DSS not to provide Nnamdi Kanu is unknown. However, impatience is significantly growing as the indigenous people of Biafra and their sympathizers cannot hold their peace any longer. What this development will lead to is yet to be known. More details coming soon(Radio Biafra).

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by PassingShot(m): 1:08pm On Nov 18, 2015
The Zoo values it's prime asset.

6 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by TechRev: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Hunter catch antelope or antelope catch hunter.

So DSS dey fear abi? When a canoe catches a whale.
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by backtosender: 1:09pm On Nov 18, 2015
Zoo is on fire

3 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by ernesty20(m): 1:13pm On Nov 18, 2015
The zoo must fall

3 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by IVORY2009(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2015
Buhari and group, should thread carefully and also avoid another civil war!

it is the women and children that usually suffer the most during war, we can always find our way!
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by seacoast(m): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2015
It's obvious they have no case.. I think delay is a tactics for the weak.

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 1:18pm On Nov 18, 2015
IVORY2009:
Buhari and group, should thread carefully and also avoid another civil war!

It is more than a civil war. It will be a crusade to rid ourselves of every muslim.

I hope they have killed him. Nnamdi is more valuable dead than alive. His death is the death of Nigeria.

The world that have looked away, will marvel at events yet to unfold.

8 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by 9jatriot(m): 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
PassingShot:
The Zoo values it's prime asset.
What value does the Zoo evaluates this asset to be?

a) Ant b) Rat c )Snake d) Antelope
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by speedyGonzales: 1:20pm On Nov 18, 2015
well, he is probably dead!

I say the war, should start now, I have a seaport to...
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by IVORY2009(m): 1:22pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:
well, he is probably dead!
I say the war, should start now, I have a seaport to...
if war starts "today" how ready are you?

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by speedyGonzales: 1:25pm On Nov 18, 2015
IVORY2009:

if war starts "today" how ready are you?

who cares! I just want chaos and to watch the world burn... don't care either way!

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Blackfire(m): 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
I dont support biafra.
But buhari and his goons should tread carefully, let this guy go. There is anger,frustration in the land, dont start a wild fire.

Let this guy go.let this guy go.
Igbo people are sentimental stock, they dont mind putting all there eggs in one basket..i saw things in the east...pls let that guy go.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by IAMTHEHERO: 1:27pm On Nov 18, 2015
The impunity under of this government is beyond explanation

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by tafabaloo(m): 1:29pm On Nov 18, 2015
Kk
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by jpphilips(m): 1:30pm On Nov 18, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by lawrenceunaa: 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
They said he would be condemned for treason but can't present him in court to try the case.
Let it be known to the zoo that Nnamdi ain't saro wiwa the former got supporters and it will be of great wisdom of the FG not to lay hands or even kill him as this will definitively lead to war which Nigeria isn't ready for.

Nigeria can't terminate BH, how then would the take down biafrans .

3 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by IVORY2009(m): 1:31pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:

who cares! I just want chaos and to watch the world burn... don't care either way!

lolz it means u hv not experience war before, I repeat women & children suffers most....
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:32pm On Nov 18, 2015
Stolen:

It is more than a civil war. It will be a crusade to rid ourselves of every muslim.

I hope they have killed him. Nnamdi is more valuable dead than alive. His death is the death of Nigeria.

The world that have looked away, will marvel at events yet to unfold.
So IPOB will kill all Igbo Muslims? I know one man named Nnamdi and he is a muslim.
If your Nnamdi dies in detention nothing will happen to Nigeria there will be protest in the South East and some protesters will still die due to foolishness

2 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by speedyGonzales: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
IVORY2009:

lolz it means u hv not experience war before, I repeat women & children suffers most....

yah! I'm not women or children and I will probably die two weeks into the war, so I am not worried about suffering, because I will be already dead!

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Stolen: 1:34pm On Nov 18, 2015
Batam:

So IPOB will kill all Igbo Muslims? I know one man named Nnamdi and he is a muslim.
If your Nnamdi dies in detention nothing will happen to Nigeria there will be protest in the South East and some protesters will still die due to foolishness

No all Muslims, the ones from the North in particular, even if we get Biafra now, we will still just like Isreal occassionally visit u with bombardment, that way u can receive your own vagins.

We asked for just Nnamdi release not even Biafra, now we will get Biafra and still be after your blood. Death to all muslim vagin hunters!

8 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by psucc(m): 1:37pm On Nov 18, 2015
Seek him no more for the KANU that was arrested had been killed and will resurrect at the judgment day.
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by IVORY2009(m): 1:38pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:

yah! I not women or children and I will probably die two weeks into the war, so I am not worried about suffering, because I will be already dead!

No! Dont say so.... You will not die, and der will be no civil war, I hope the man is still alive, and FG should release him immediately...
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by speedyGonzales: 1:40pm On Nov 18, 2015
IVORY2009:

No! Dont say so.... You will not die, and der will be no civil war, I hope the man is still alive, and FG should release him immediately...

well, you are probably right! the will be no civil war! this is 2015, Nigeria is more matured than that, maybe!
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Kyase(m): 1:46pm On Nov 18, 2015
lawrenceunaa:
They said he would be condemned for treason but can't present him in court to try the case.
Let it be known to the zoo that Nnamdi ain't saro wiwa the former got supporters and it will be of great wisdom of the FG not to lay hands or even kill him as this will definitively lead to war which Nigeria isn't ready for.

Nigeria can't terminate BH, how then would the take down biafrans .
Please start the war already, no be about the zoo will FALL since time inmemorial. Kill one person see as Una go Turn to terorist.
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by IVORY2009(m): 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2015
speedyGonzales:

well, you are probably right! the will be no civil war! this is 2015, Nigeria is more matured than that, maybe!

yeah, if der is going to be any likely attemp, it will spread frm the eastern region of the country, and the current govt is not helping matters, instead of making peace, dey wanna use force.... Fingers crossed.
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 1:52pm On Nov 18, 2015
IAMTHEHERO:
The impunity under of this government is beyond explanation

All of a sudden, the NBA, CLO's, SAGAY, FALANA & all his fellow cash & carry fake human rights activists and all chanters of rule of law like Soyinka are all now DEAF, DUMB & BLIND while they all watch in unison as DSS continue to make a mockery of the judiciary without qualms.

Funny people.

6 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by doctokwus: 1:59pm On Nov 18, 2015
Blackfire:
I dont support biafra.
But buhari and his goons should tread carefully, let this guy go. There is anger,frustration in the land, dont start a wild fire.

Let this guy go.let this guy go.
Igbo people are sentimental stock, they dont mind putting all there eggs in one basket..i saw things in the east...pls let that guy go.
U saw nothing.Yes if Kanu is dead,there will be initial days of riots and resort to brigandage for a while and the region becomes extremely unstable,but self reality check will later prevail.
This is not a prediction but a fact:if biafra is allowed to secede, who will lead the country or wud Kanu become the supreme dictator till he decrees otherwise?
Do u think the Ibos wud stand by and allow a sole administrator?Then if democracy is to be instituted,it wud probably take @least 10yrs b4 it happens because the arrowheads of d struggle wud want to perpetuate themselves in power first,then dictate who becomes elected.
Biafra rather than bringing any benefit wud see to the final extinction of the Ibo race as a monolithic group!
Finally, as it ever occurred to those in the SE that indeed some forces outside of the region are actually championing the biafra issue because they actually want to get rid of the Ibo people and reap the reward of their hardwork all these years?
I have never seen this kind of warped thinking in this age.
@least ojukwu had a genuine reason to embark on his poorly thought out war, but in this present struggle, all I see is senselessness everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
byrron:

All of a sudden, the NBA, CLO's, SAGAY, FALANA & all his fellow cash & carry fake human rights activists and all chanters of rule of law like Soyinka are all now DEAF, DUMB & BLIND while they all watch in unison as DSS continue to make a mockery of the judiciary without qualms.

Funny people.

They're broom waving demons

3 Likes

Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by seacoast(m): 2:00pm On Nov 18, 2015
Batam:

Nigerians forget fast... The Boko just started from what you stated above... But I know Biafrans can't kill themselves... But they will not just let it be
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by Nobody: 2:02pm On Nov 18, 2015
doctokwus:

U saw nothing.Yes if Kanu is dead,there will be initial days of riots and resort to brigandage for a while and the region becomes extremely unstable,but self reality check will later prevail.
This is not a prediction but a fact:if biafra is allowed to secede, who will lead the country or wud Kanu become the supreme dictator till he decrees otherwise?
Do u think the Ibos wud stand by and allow a sole administrator?Then if democracy is to be instituted,it wud probably take @least 10yrs b4 it happens because the arrowheads of d struggle wud want to perpetuate themselves in power first,then dictate who becomes elected.
Biafra rather than bringing any benefit wud see to the final extinction of the Ibo race as a monolithic group!
Finally, as it ever occurred to those in the SE that indeed some forces outside of the region are actually championing the biafra issue because they actually want to get rid of the Ibo people and reap the reward of their hardwork all these years?
I have never seen this kind of warped thinking in this age.
@least ojukwu had a genuine reason to embark on his poorly thought out war, but in this present struggle, all I see is senselessness everywhere.
Well I support Biafra at least am gonna annex some stubborn people's properties...
Re: Dss Fails To Provide The Leader Of Ipob Mazi Nnamdi Kanu by seacoast(m): 2:04pm On Nov 18, 2015
Land

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigeia Has Finished Me Rejoinder / Kwara State Is A Yoruba State . / I Stopped A PDP Presidl Aspirant From Taking Over The Entire Hotels In PH - Wike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.