Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,850 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Nasri: Warlike Fergie Failed To Convince Me - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Nasri: Warlike Fergie Failed To Convince Me (440 Views)

Eagles To Unleash Full Squad On Senegal, Nasri Praises Ndidi / Samir Nasri Says He Cheated On His Girlfriend With A Nurse, People React- PICS / I Joined Sevilla Because Of Food And Girls - Nasri (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nasri: Warlike Fergie Failed To Convince Me by 1legend: 2:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Manchester City midfielder Samir Nasri has revealed Sir Alex Ferguson tried to convince him to join Manchester United before he moved to the Etihad Stadium. He also disclosed that the legendary Scot told him to 'go to war' with Arsene Wenger to force through the move. See exactly what Nasri said here>>>http://www.naijaballer.com/?p=19834

(1) (Reply)

Ex-players’ Curses Affecting Nigeria’s Fortunes – Taribo West / Funny Bet Of Today : 34 Point Basel Vs Porto / Need Instant Cash ? Call Now 08167032937.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.