Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,298 members, 7,815,525 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Funny Bet Of Today : 34 Point Basel Vs Porto - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Funny Bet Of Today : 34 Point Basel Vs Porto (439 Views)

Photos Of Super Eagles Players Training Ahead Of Today's Match With Cameroon / Free Single Bet Of The Day / Wow!!!!!! See How I Won A Single Game Of 34 Point (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Funny Bet Of Today : 34 Point Basel Vs Porto by vicsoj007(m): 12:13pm On Feb 18, 2015
FUNNY BET FOR TODAY : BASEL
VS PORTO
Congratulation to all those who won the 34
Point single game i gave out yesterday:
http://www.naijabetguide.com/2015/02/funny-bet-team-socceroo-fc-vs-global-fc.html
Remember, everyday is not a xmas but i regret
not putting ivanovic to first goal yesterday(34
point), because i thought of it and he even
scored first in two games i played on ps3
yesterday
HERE COMES TODAY GAME:
For Porto to win they will need to keep tight on
the back and push forward, the tactics here is
playing the fast break they do that with Danilo
going up on the right quite a lot, he is very
motivated to get a transfer so i can see a goal
from him
Date: 18-2-2015 19:45
Pick: Aparecido Danilo Silva to score first @
Category:UEFA Champions league
more @ www.naijabetguide.com

(1) (Reply)

1960bet Pay Me My Money. / Chelsea FC Vs Manchester United (live) / Who is more Exclusive in Goalscoring?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.