Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,503 members, 7,830,514 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:35 AM

Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected (14574 Views)

How Buhari Can Create 2 Million Jobs With BPO / Osinbajo Contradicts APC, Buhari’s Promise Of 3 Million Jobs Annually / Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-elected (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by free2ryhme: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
he never had shoes before he became president now we don't even have shoes and he has an entire room filled with Italian shoes

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Oje2: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Buhari will d 4 million for us. Gen Buhari carry on.
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by PEREP: 5:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
dre11:

if you ask me this then I will say.......
the president did lie on this

He promise to contest just once and.......
He promise to remove corruption but his government is riddle with that.
He promise jobs for youth andthe youth are scam by the NIS scam and the SURE-P/FERMA scam
He promise open government but u and I knows what is going on
He promise security and we all know what is going up in the north where thousands are killed

All this are lies and lies

If we will look at the Major contenders based on news making rounds on promises, this is my take;

Some pple claim GEJ signed a one term pact (this was done in Secrete)

All Nigerians and the world saw GMB cry on National TV with a commitment that he is running in the 2011 for the last time but what do we have today?

For example, APC promise 3M jobs and did not give us how that will be done or government will employ that much?

THEY are all the same.
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Orikinla(m): 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
Stelvin101:
Why didn't he do it during this Tenure coming to an end next month. Politicians sha undecided

[size=18pt]He has been in power for 6 years and wants 4 more years to make a total of 10 years of nightmares of millions of jobless youths, collateral damages of insecurity and more than 10 million children of school age out of school which is the worst case in the world since GEJ became President. [/size]

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by free2ryhme: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
his last campaign before he became president he never made an appearance he became president now he going on a campaign threaten the entire nation with barrel of the gun

Jonathan you have lost go home

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
IFELEKE:
A nation is as good as the materials it churns out for leadership.. The shoeless dimwit from otuoke versus the clueless grandfather from north west...
Honestly,light is far from our dark tunnel.
God Save Nigeria!

Which one be KOWA party again na, them dey play Pool and Nairabet inside or dem they trade in Kola-nut

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Abugab(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ should tell that to the pigs. How many jobs has he created in the past 6 years? One fact that I know is 'GEJ can never be better than GEJ'

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by ollyboy009(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Empty promises out of desperation again...............Every nigerian knows that the second term in government of every candidate usually withness a drop in performance maybe due to the fact of "afterall I can not beg them to vote me the third time again". Even the best performing governors I.e Fashola and akpabio recorded the same syndrome.
So Oga jona, if nigerians can body reject your 6yrs in office for befriending corruption and non perfomance, then you aint get nada to offer us again.
Since the FRESH air isn't fresh for us again, let the wind of CHANGE blow.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by pauldehero(m): 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
music is the life we live, nigerian music is
going down everyday.. But this song has
given us hope, lets make the glo network
the
best in africa,this is the greatest songs
ever,download glo unlimited ,a pure heart
melting song,....YOU can port right
now...Glo unlimited ....http://
www.datafilehost.com/d/a36dc0f9
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by yoosooph: 5:41pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan met with d Queen of England. He asked her,

JONATHAN: How do u run such an efficient government?
Are there any tips u can give to me?
I want to help Nigeria.

QUEEN: D most important thing is to surround urself with intelligent people.

JONATHAN: But how do I know d people around me are really intelligent?

QUEEN: Oh, that's easy, u just ask them answer an intelligent riddle.

The Queen sent for David Cameron.
David Cameron walked into d room,

CAMERON: Yes, ur majesty. U sent for me.

QUEEN: Answer this riddle. David, ur mother and father av a child, it is not ur brother and it is not ur sister. Who is it?"

CAMERON: hmmm... that would be me.

QUEEN: Yes, very good.

Jonathan went back home to ask his Vice
President Sambo.

JONATHAN: Answer this. Your mother and ur father av a child, it's not ur brother and it's not ur sister, who is it?

SAMBO: I'm not sure, let me get back to u. He asked all his staff in d office but none could give him an answer.

Sambo ran into Babatunde Raji Fashola.
Sambo asked Fashola,

SAMBO: Your mother and father av a child and it's not ur brother or sister, who is it?"

FASHOLA: That's easy, its me!

Sambo smiled and said, Thanks! Then he went back to speak with President Jonathan.

SAMBO: Sir, I av d answer to dat riddle, It's Babatunde Raji Fashola!

Jonathan got angry, he said to Sambo. No wonder Nigeria isn't moving forward, I am surrounded by Dummies! The answer is
David Cameron!!!

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Coolcash1: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Where are the PDP dogs? Den no fit show face again....lol. Anyways, I will say somebody should tell Jonah that Nigerians are wiser now. Believe this lying president and you are doomed....

GMB all the way

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by upcrown2512(m): 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
After six years of oil boom.
After four years of SUBSIDY removal.
Then he promised jobs, two refineries even he promised heaven and earth. Has he GEJ forgot.
He's promising another one now because of election. That the oil price has Crashed.
We knew the difference between PROPAGANDA and the TRUTH.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by bondingman: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Its possible to create this jobs if we focus more on d agriculture sector!
More reasonable than apc promise to feed people free on d streets; I wonder were in d world that happens.
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by 1stola: 5:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Islie:
Can the President deliver on his promise.....

Cc
Lalasticlala
Obinoscopy
what a silly question you're asking, He many of his promises has he fulfilled
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by lollystiver(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
embarassedBut dis Manh wicked Hoo So he. kws Nigeria youth where in need of job before And he Nev do anything Na Nw he won come create job for us hope not for masters HND only Na SSCE I get Hoo if not Let buhari take over since buhari Dnt Hv certificate too Abi na

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by omenka(m): 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
jaybee3:
GEJ na comedian

He just dey pluck out numbers from his fedora hat

How many has he created in the last 6 years?

Did he even create up to 2M jobs, now he wants to create 8M jobs in 4 years

OMG!! One might not find this funny, but when you picture him actually taking odd his hat to pick numbers from it, that is when you see the joke!!

LMAO!! gringrin

3 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Orikinla:

[size=18pt]He has been in power for 6 years and wants 4 more years to make a total of 10 years of nightmares of millions of jobless youths, collateral damages of insecurity and more than 10 million children of school age out of school which is the worst case in the world since GEJ became President. [/size]

Kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by HighBK: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
*post removed*
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by naijasaints: 5:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
LOL...what he couldnt do in 6 yrs.
Clown.
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Orikinla(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
berem:
Two million jobs annually? LMFAO!!

grin grin

Meanwhile,the families of the victims of the NIS stampede are yet to be compensated with the jobs promised to them by the government.

[size=18pt]GEJ is the first 419 President of Nigeria.[/size] grin

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by PassingShot(m): 5:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
JonaTAN forgets that you can not fool all the people all the time.

Otuoke awaits in May 2015.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Tycike: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
BIG FAT LIAR
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Nobody: 5:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
The Problem with Nigerians and their Clueless leaders.. is that they love hearing promises and fail to ask how they would be logically fulfilled.. When GEJ promises you Jobs if Re-elected, have you asked yourself what is stopping him from creating the Jobs Now!!? Is it that he will enter his otueke kitchen to mould and cook the jobs for millions of unemployed graduates to take? Any Politician who makes promises to you based on whether you elect him or not is just a criminal and a liar, a thief and stealer of destinies and dreams.. but then again, which other cooky leader is not in these present times grin grin

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Coolcash1: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
bondingman:
Its possible to create this jobs if we focus more on d agriculture sector!
More reasonable than apc promise to feed people free on d streets; I wonder were in d world that happens.

You are the biggest fool on Nairaland! Guess your brain cells are dead.

He will go and create it in Otueke by May 2015

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Nobody: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lol, tell the villagers at otuoke
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by sunkoye: 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
hazyfm1:
WHOEVER BELIEVES THIS NEEDS TO SEE A DOCTOR ASAP
ANOTHER JOB SCAM
yes...another fleece on the poor, another stampede, another agony and cry, another death.

These must stop in the name of God!
angry

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by delors(m): 5:49pm On Jan 12, 2015
Lol...Some people can funny o...so you can fit to create 2million jab for them boys if re-election carry you remain for aso rock? Thunder roast some people before lightening go waylay dem... 2 million job ko, 389 trillion fight ni....

#Otueke2015

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by jpphilips(m): 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
What a man could not achieve in 6yrs, 4yrs wont be enough, Jona, you have tried and we appreciate, hope one of the jobs isn't perm sec job at Bayelsa for illiterate patience your love, is it?

1 Like

Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Nobody: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nigga,what has he been doing all these years?I don't trust him.
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Islie: 5:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
1stola:

what a silly question you're asking, He many of his promises has he fulfilled

But.........

We have people.on the divide that still believe he is performing
So, its left open for all comers
Re: Jonathan Pledges 2 Million Jobs Annually If Re-Elected by Sirkay78(m): 5:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
Unibenstudent:
Talking like a baboon that just left cage!
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Writes Dogara, Accuses Him Of Undermining Principal Officers / EFCC Confirms Moves To Extradite Diezani Alison-madueke / Governor Willie Obiano Reshuffles Cabinet (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.