Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,097 members, 7,821,796 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:32 PM

Tola Ebun The Woman That Will One Day Rule Nigeria? Seriously! - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tola Ebun The Woman That Will One Day Rule Nigeria? Seriously! (881 Views)

Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) / Burial Ceremony Of Dede One Day - Live Photos By Vivian Gist / Dede-One-Day Lying In State In His Mansion In Imo Ahead Of Burial Tomorrow -pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Tola Ebun The Woman That Will One Day Rule Nigeria? Seriously! by KOURTNEYK: 4:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
Who is she? Tolatope Ebun, she is a married woman and a naijagal. She won the PDP primaries for House of Representatives with 24 votes at the PDP secretariat in Pedro. She defeated the men. She had this to say when she won the primaries

"I thank God for giving me the victory. It will be an opportunity for me to develop youths in my area"

We will be watching. This election which particular interest because she is going to be going against Wole Diya The younger brother of former chief of General staff Oladipo Diya

Let's just say we will be watching this one this. good luck Naija Gal we are rooting for you!
http://www.naijagal.com/2015/01/power-woman-who-is-tola-ebun-why-is-she.html

(1) (Reply)

20 Years After, Basketmouth Vists Alma Mater, Shares Photos. / Dbanj's In N60m Debt Mess! Court Summons Pasted On D’banj’s House Over Debt / South Africa's Top TV Presenter Dies In A Car Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.