Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,339 members, 7,811,982 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:31 AM

Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) (8421 Views)

Checkout Out The Stunning New Picture Of Actress Genny Uzoma / Wizkid: “Looking For A Chef & Better Woman That Can Fly With Me” / Sammie Ayoka Peters: Linda Ikeji Broke The News Of My Cancer, I Cried (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 4:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
A Taiwanese woman is driving the internet crazy after posting pictures of her very unique feet.

Her pictures, which first appeared on an online community for university students in Taiwan, leaves millions of web users puzzled over whether they are fingers or toes.

Though the unidentified woman claims that she's only 4' 11" tall, one of her lengthy toes is an impressive 5cm long!

She says the unusual characteristic has caused some ridicule.
"Since my childhood, I have always drawn attention whenever I wear flip-flops. Some people would ask me to use my 'four hands' to climb a tree."

"When I was young, I thought they were normal toes. When I first saw other people's toes, I thought 'how come their toes are so short?' As I grew up, I realized I was the bizarre one after all."

She added that both of her parents have long toes and they're a great help when she has to tiptoe.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by soberdrunk(m): 4:56pm On Oct 15, 2016
Made in Taiwan! grin grin

8 Likes

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by KingOvoramwen1(m): 4:59pm On Oct 15, 2016
Only In Asia!!
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Mimienudles(f): 5:06pm On Oct 15, 2016
Wonderful!

3 Likes

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by DAntivirus: 5:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
Hmmmm
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Nightie(f): 5:15pm On Oct 15, 2016
looks lyk an antelope's feet

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Sleekydee(m): 5:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
hmmm..eleyi gidi gaaan.
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Justiceleague1: 5:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
Aba boys go soon manufacture her special shoe,igbo guys must hammer somehow someway grin
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by treasuredkids(f): 7:33pm On Oct 15, 2016
Whoa!!!! This is beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 7:54pm On Oct 15, 2016
taiwanese plastic grin grin
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 8:05pm On Oct 15, 2016
Mutation... Let me call my long time friend.

Fulaman198 lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by buffalowings: 8:29pm On Oct 15, 2016
Thank you
op

For catering to my foot fetish

1 Like

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Yinkey6(m): 10:08pm On Oct 15, 2016
This picture reminds me of That beast guy in X men before he injected himself. The was a mutant he could run very fast with his hands in the foot..

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Yinkey6(m): 10:09pm On Oct 15, 2016
This picture reminds me of That beast guy in X men before he injected himself. He was a mutant he could run very fast with his hands in the foot..

Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Opistorincos(m): 10:25pm On Oct 15, 2016
cheesy
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by 9jaBloke: 11:17pm On Oct 15, 2016
Neanderthal features. Maybe she missed some steps in evolution.
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Holywizard: 11:28pm On Oct 15, 2016
I be monkey be one be one

u be monkey be two be two

I be monkey be three be three

u be monkey before before.

The get her shoe size go dey hard her. everything about her footwear go dey customised
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by NIGHTMAREOO7: 8:35am On Oct 16, 2016
This is very beutiful!..
N sexy aswell
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Ebigreenah(m): 9:17am On Oct 16, 2016
Nice, bt internet no fit break na. Instead use trending.
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by angelTI(f): 9:31am On Oct 16, 2016
What do you expect from a chinkko nation grin

Made in Taiwan feet
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 10:45am On Oct 16, 2016
This is beautiful oh. Looks like hands.
If she gives legsjob with this toes kiss wonderful!
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Cutehector(m): 10:56am On Oct 16, 2016
Piercedclit:
This is beautiful oh. Looks like hands.
If she gives legsjob with this toes kiss wonderful!
bad girl. I knw dats waht u will like...
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:00pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cutehector:
bad girl. I knw dats waht u will like...

grin swear say you no go like am
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Cutehector(m): 1:12pm On Oct 16, 2016
Piercedclit:

grin swear say you no go like am
you are mad grin... do I look qay?
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Nobody: 1:17pm On Oct 16, 2016
Cutehector:
you are mad grin... do I look qay?

You are fuçkèd up. Is that not a female that has those legs up there? So what's the qay nonsense? Mtchew
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Cutehector(m): 1:22pm On Oct 16, 2016
Piercedclit:

You are fuçkèd up. Is that not a female that has those legs up there? So what's the qay nonsense? Mtchew
why will she want to stick her foot up in my butt? shocked
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Tallesty1(m): 1:29pm On Oct 16, 2016
soberdrunk:
Made in Taiwan! grin grin
Obviously fake
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by kingofthejungle(m): 1:44pm On Oct 16, 2016
this one nor be beast for x-men?
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by AndreSalvatore: 2:05pm On Oct 16, 2016
Those legs r giving tnx to its creator... So wats the fuss thr... grin
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by pretydiva(f): 2:34pm On Oct 16, 2016
Awwww... I think she's got one of d cutest if not d cutest toes ve ever seen kiss
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Roon9(m): 4:08pm On Oct 16, 2016
It's both scary and cool grin
Re: Checkout Out The Feet Of A Asian Woman That BROKE THE INTERNET!!(PHOTOS) by Fulaman198(m): 9:59pm On Jan 01, 2017
crotonite:
Mutation... Let me call my long time friend.

Fulaman198 lipsrsealed

You just made my new years a lot...............worse lipsrsealed cry

(1) (2) (Reply)

Regina Daniels Kiss Her Husband As She Brings Him Out In Public / Simi Said Her Bobby Is Milky As She Shares Waist Up Pictures / Mr Dowell's Hosts Friendship Day Winners At LA Manga Beach, Nairalander Present

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.