Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,015 members, 7,814,467 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:22 PM

Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters (8201 Views)

Biafra: We Are Almost There- Nnamdi Kanu tells supporters -dailypost / Okonjo-iweala Hands Buhari List Of Corrupt Deals Approved By Jonathan / Pursue Peace Despite Provocation, Jonathan Tells Supporters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by 9ja4Change(m): 4:22pm On Jan 12, 2015
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Flag-bearer, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, urged his supporters to abide by the rule of law and must not tarnish the party’s image.

Buhari gave the advice at the inauguration of his campaign office and the presidential campaign council in Abuja.

According to him, no supporter should be rude to any leader on his behalf because it will amount to anti-party activity.

“I expect you to re-double your effort, I expect total support. I urge you not to insult or be rude to any leader on my behalf. Your conduct must not tarnish the image of the party.

“The opposition is committed to the rule of law. Learn to be vigilant before, during and immediately after elections. Don’t take the law into your hands, no matter the provocation.’’

He pledged that under the APC-led government, no Nigerian would go to bed hungry or angry at government.

“We promise you a landslide win and to us it’s a done deal.’’

Earlier, Gov. Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers, who double as Director-General of Buhari campaign outfit, said the party must get its acts right the first time.

He said “no one can deliver the APC, only three people: God, the people and you. There can’t be another chance like this and we can’t afford to disagree on any issue.

“The only source of disagreement should be the will to get it right, luckily, we have a wonderful candidate to sell, please join us.’’

Ameachi told the audience that the party Chairman, Chief John Oyegun, was robbed overnight, adding that the development accounted for his visible absence from the gathering.

In his vote of thanks, Buhari’s running mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, said “no-one knows where or how the wind blows but come Feb. 14, that wind will blow Gen. Buhari, prosperity and security into government.’’

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the campaign council includes all APC governors, party stalwarts and stakeholders.

http://www.vanguardngr.com/2015/01/dont-take-law-hands-buhari-tells-supporters/

26 Likes

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
9ja4Change:
The All Progressives Congress (APC) Presidential Flag-bearer, Gen. Muhammadu Buhari, on Monday, urged his supporters to abide by the rule of law and must not tarnish the party’s image.

Buhari gave the advice at the inauguration of his campaign office and the presidential campaign council in Abuja.

According to him, no supporter should be rude to any leader on his behalf because it will amount to anti-party activity.

“I expect you to re-double your effort, I expect total support. I urge you not to insult or be rude to any leader on my behalf. Your conduct must not tarnish the image of the party.

“The opposition is committed to the rule of law. Learn to be vigilant before, during and immediately after elections. Don’t take the law into your hands, no matter the provocation.’’

He pledged that under the APC-led government, no Nigerian would go to bed hungry or angry at government.

“We promise you a landslide win and to us it’s a done deal.’’

Earlier, Gov. Rotimi Amaechi of Rivers, who double as Director-General of Buhari campaign outfit, said the party must get its acts right the first time.

He said “no one can deliver the APC, only three people: God, the people and you. There can’t be another chance like this and we can’t afford to disagree on any issue.

“The only source of disagreement should be the will to get it right, luckily, we have a wonderful candidate to sell, please join us.’’

Ameachi told the audience that the party Chairman, Chief John Oyegun, was robbed overnight, adding that the development accounted for his visible absence from the gathering.

In his vote of thanks, Buhari’s running mate, Prof. Yemi Osinbajo, said “no-one knows where or how the wind blows but come Feb. 14, that wind will blow Gen. Buhari, prosperity and security into government.’’

The News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) reports that the campaign council includes all APC governors, party stalwarts and stakeholders.
the fear of APC/BUHARI is the beginning of running helter skelter...general no mind them,their gimmicks will soon surface,all their wuruwuru ways,wind go soon blow fowl yansh open...

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by donphilopus: 4:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
That's the People's General. Buhari has said it all.

Awaiting the usual angry souls to come vent their anger on the People's General for telling his supporters the obvious.

I believe his supporters would listen and do what he has said. Unlike Jonathan's supporters who disobey and disrespect him. He talked about issue based campaigns, but his supporters felt he was drunk when he said so. So the derailed to character assassination. Even Jonathan himself has forgotten he actually said so, now he tells us how our incoming President cannot remember his phone number. Is that the issue based campaign he promised us?

Abeg, let's all unanimously sweep him outta Aso Rock come FeBuhari 14th!

43 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by Mogidi: 4:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
He pledged that under the APC-led government, [size=15pt]no Nigerian would go to bed hungry or angry at government[/size].

Just like our fathers, they never went hungry under his past regime, Buhari must think none of us have ssce.

Did I mention certificate? (sorry o)

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by donphilopus: 4:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mogidi:

Just like our fathers, they never went hungry under his past regime, Buhari must think none of us have ssce.

Did I mention certificate? (sorry o)

Don't know of the hunger aspect. But I believe people were not as hungry then as now. Also, people never went to bed angry at the Government under Buhari, unless the corrupt ones or people who were affected by the imprisonment of some of their corrupt closed ones. People were not also angry at the Government then because they could sleep with their two eyes closed, unlike now.....................

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by Mogidi: 5:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:

Don't know of the hunger aspect. But I believe people were not as hungry then as now. Also, people never went to bed angry at the Government under Buhari, unless the corrupt ones or people who were affected by the imprisonment of some of their corrupt closed ones. People were not also angry at the Government then because they could sleep with their two eyes closed, unlike now.....................

Bros ask your parents the chaos that was 1985, people wouldn't have thronged the streets when he was overthrown would they? If he did all this in his last stint, you'd expect old people to favour Buhari in this dispensation. Only net warriors and street urchins have Buhari as preferred candidate.

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by donphilopus: 5:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mogidi:

Bros ask your parents the chaos that was 1985, people wouldn't have thronged the streets when he was overthrown would they? If he did all this in his last stint, you'd expect old people to favour Buhari in this dispensation. Only net warriors and street urchins have Buhari as preferred candidate.

Lol... I was opportuned to be in a bus with a septuagenarian and some other two guys in their forties. One of the two guys is an NTA Reporters based in Uzairue. The NTA guy was against Buhari, while the other guy was supporting Buhari, including me. When we were still arguing, the NTA guy felt I was a way younger than them so I won't know what happened during Buhari's regime, though I still maintained my stand. I finally shut the NTA guy up when I talked about the sham immigration recruitment exercise.

The septuagenarian didn't say anything, he was just listening to the trio. When he discovered that the General's character was being assassinated, he reacted. He told us so many things about Buhari, he told us so many reasons we should vote (for) him. The NTA guy later accused the septuagenarian of supporting Buhari because they belong to the same generation. What I'm saying in essence is that, both old, young, rich and poor are all supporting Buhari. Stop making it to look as if only the young guys are doing so!

FeBuhari 14th shall surely shock you guys!

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by masseratti: 5:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
It's pertinent to note that Ameachi said tbe chairman was robbed,and not a case of an assassination attempt,this is how politics should be played.

4 Likes

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by donphilopus: 6:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Homepage worthy[url=lalasticlala.obinoscopy.ishilove.seun].[/url]

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by Ikengawo: 6:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
The law? This man thinks the marauding and pillaging his followers are doing is the law?

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by jide53: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
I don't believe him

Trigger happy mobile policemen kill driver, bury him in shallow grave in Lagos
Source: http://e reporter.com.ng/index.php/crime/item/2275-trigger-happy-mobile-policemen-kill-driver-bury-him-in-shallow-grave-in-lagos

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by yorke1: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
THIS BUHARI IS CRAZY. IN 2011 HE ORDERED HIS SUPPORTERS TO KILLED INNOCENT YOUTH CORPERS AFTER THE ELECTION. I BEFORE AFTER THE ELECTION WHEN HE LOSE, I BELIEVE HIS POSITION WILL CHANGE. HE WILL ORDER HIS SUPPORTERS TO GO ALL OUT TO KILL. A LEOPARD CAN NEVER CHANGE IS SPOT!

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by adrainuche(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Tell. Em

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by hazyfm1: 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
nice one

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by holicalpha(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Which yeye law.? So the campaign bus were offenders..... Some people no dey go school yet them dey get sense.
Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by Harrisonn(m): 6:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ TILL 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by leshluap(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Okm
Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by NaijaFutbol: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
hOPE
Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by LMAyedun(m): 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
Stories!

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by reborn1: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
TeamBuhari. Aso Rock straight.....then Rochas will take over from GMB.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
I think I'm beginning to love this man

*runs outta thread with k-leg*

24 Likes

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by Adesam09(m): 6:13pm On Jan 12, 2015
Ehya.... you expect him to say the opposite abi

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by stevenson007: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
i came, i saw, i commented
Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by adeblow(m): 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Where are the jonathanians, I Know they won't sleep well with this

6 Likes

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by hotswagg12: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Nigerians be wise. Don't compare millitary regime to civilian rule. GMB saying he can end corruption is all lies. Not when he is surrounded by corrupt people. Can he stop the corrupt practices taking place in the 3tiers of government? He should convince us why we should vote for him and what programs he has to better our lives. GEJ is not the messiah we seek but voting for him is taking the right step to achieving great things for this nation.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by freethinker01: 6:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
Noted.

SaiBuhari.
#buhari4change

5 Likes

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by fixedhollies(m): 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fh
Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:

Lol... I was opportuned to be in a bus with a septuagenarian and some other two guys in their forties. One of the two guys is an NTA Reporters based in Uzairue. The NTA guy was against Buhari, while the other guy was supporting Buhari, including me. When we were still arguing, the NTA guy felt I was a way younger than them so I won't know what happened during Buhari's regime, though I still maintained my stand. I finally shut the NTA guy up when I talked about the sham immigration recruitment exercise.

The septuagenarian didn't say anything, he was just listening to the trio. When he discovered that the General's character was being assassinated, he reacted. He told us so many things about Buhari, he told us so many reasons we should vote (for) him. The NTA guy later accused the septuagenarian of supporting Buhari because they belong to the same generation. What I'm saying in essence is that, both old, young, rich and poor are all supporting Buhari. Stop making it to look as if only the young guys are doing so!

FeBuhari 14th shall surely shock you guys!
toba I see u

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by kelvz(m): 6:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
mah mehhnnnnn ...

sai buhari is gonna be my val this year

#sorrybabes

oppss . i meant tha clueless babes

7 Likes

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by OneVote: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
Hope he spoke in Hausa.

*modified*
This man is repenting gradually.

I am Happy it is no longer as per 2011. where he preached on video: Kill Kill Kill

We are still watching and praying

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eUHIXftrtlU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3e41k_FralQ

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hJod6OuAi_s

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ePJSywwVWZM&ytsession=hQ1EjxWePM-ZHp-8JOcrZl-mMXpLZ7AQdajGbYLZl3j2A_gEsWsxiORyFgwq_HlLH9z95jydTw7wDzSChmcApDCYqkcNdzurP6rQ-Qwm8DrY9PGoyyZCPUdPVpBP4AnKyl2KH0inBUfSkY8aosf2Ep_TuFT36x18EIdkX8NOPCTVQuE93y6wTDdf9cTX11Tk2XK9MXvaWW4yVIq02d6Bh3tlHhazh0YEkGGfZL5F9LMlbkvr1X_-36VjrMbAhoCxPWK2mWYvt_jUBKx28ilSFGiHrZ4JjvI9m1sIJcCHFNRNni5BuHlsu1OXtW0aMlPlhi198jNbC7gH0qOURJZ6PQ&oref=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DePJSywwVWZM%26ytsession%3DhQ1EjxWePM-ZHp-8JOcrZl-mMXpLZ7AQdajGbYLZl3j2A_gEsWsxiORyFgwq_HlLH9z95jydTw7wDzSChmcApDCYqkcNdzurP6rQ-Qwm8DrY9PGoyyZCPUdPVpBP4AnKyl2KH0inBUfSkY8aosf2Ep_TuFT36x18EIdkX8NOPCTVQuE93y6wTDdf9cTX11Tk2XK9MXvaWW4yVIq02d6Bh3tlHhazh0YEkGGfZL5F9LMlbkvr1X_-36VjrMbAhoCxPWK2mWYvt_jUBKx28ilSFGiHrZ4JjvI9m1sIJcCHFNRNni5BuHlsu1OXtW0aMlPlhi198jNbC7gH0qOURJZ6PQ&has_verified=1

1 Like

Re: Don’t Take The Law Into Your Hands, Buhari Tells Supporters by Kororugged: 6:18pm On Jan 12, 2015

(1) (2) (Reply)

Power Generation Drops To 3,494MW / Massive Protest In Bayelsa As Goodluck is Dead / Fuel: Buhari’s Unkept Promises, Failures And Bungled Subsidy Policy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.