Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Anyone Studying In Lithuania? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Anyone Studying In Lithuania? (6045 Views)

Anyone Studying In Belgium? / Anyone Working And Living In Lithuania? / Health Profesional Living Or Studying In Canada. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by freemern(m): 4:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
Please any nigerian studying in Lithuania kindly help a brother by sharing your experience,how is the country like ,life in the country as a student and how possibly it is to survive schooling an working at thesame time in Lithuania?
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by tdayof(m): 4:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
freemern:
Please any nigerian studying in Lithuania kindly help a brother by sharing your experience,how is the country like ,life in the country as a student and how possibly it is to survive schooling an working at thesame time in Lithuania?
there is a thread about Lithuanian here
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by tdayof(m): 4:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
Try checking out links through this URL https://www.google.com.ng//search?q=site%3Anairaland.com+studying+in+lithuania
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by aytevans(m): 5:20pm On Jan 18, 2015
Hello freemern, I am studying in Lithuania, KTU.LT to be precise. 3rd year Mechatronics student. You can ask whatever you might want to know.

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by shadeslove4real(f): 9:08am On May 11, 2016
@aytevans
Hello, are u still in Lithuania?
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by Nobody: 11:46am On May 11, 2016
shadeslove4real:
@aytevans
Hello, are u still in Lithuania?
You seem to have problem understanding simple English. He said he is in 3rd year Mechathronics & you are still asking silly question. He is not in Lithuania but in Liberia. Eediot

1 Like

Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by shadeslove4real(f): 1:03pm On May 11, 2016
@fados4sure
You are the one that have problem in understanding English grammar. Someone said he was in 3rd year in January last year, there's possible for him to have finished his studies or rounding up. Besides you are not aytevans, so find something better to say than giving silly comments. You are very stupid for calling me an idiot. Ode

2 Likes

Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by shadeslove4real(f): 1:10pm On May 11, 2016
@aytevans
Kindly tell me if you are still in Lithuania or not, pls don't let stupid fados4sure gives foolish comments
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by WhyNa: 6:10pm On May 11, 2016
fados4sure:

You seem to have problem understanding simple English. He said he is in 3rd year Mechathronics & you are still asking silly question. He is not in Lithuania but in Liberia. Eediot

Bro are you frustrated? Don't take it out on someone else. You should have checked dates before commenting and if at all you have/had any knowledge of undergraduate studies in Europe, you'd know courses last 3 years except in some cases

Calm down, Jesus loves you
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by sobastical: 10:46pm On May 11, 2016
WhyNa:

Bro are you frustrated? Don't take it out on someone else. You should have checked dates before commenting and if at all you have/had any knowledge of undergraduate studies in Europe, you'd know courses last 3 years except in some cases

Calm down, Jesus loves you

God bless you for this piece sir
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by Nobody: 6:07pm On Sep 03, 2016
sobastical:
God bless you for this piece sir
so anyone to talk us all through??
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by sobastical: 8:31pm On Sep 03, 2016
kelval:
so anyone to talk us all through??
As per what sir?
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Sep 03, 2016
sobastical:
As per what sir?
everything needed to know regarding study and work in lithuania now.. do we need any language test? the working hour granted to student? how easy is the student visa and others. thanks
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by sobastical: 12:05am On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:
everything needed to know regarding study and work in lithuania now.. do we need any language test? the working hour granted to student? how easy is the student visa and others. thanks

What I know about lithuania is that you don't need English test but not sure about the working stuff.
They don't have an embassy here, so you have to get to India or any close country where they have embassy and apply for visa.
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by Nobody: 1:02am On Sep 04, 2016
sobastical:
What I know about lithuania is that you don't need English test but not sure about the working stuff.
They don't have an embassy here, so you have to get to India or any close country where they have embassy and apply for visa.
thanks bro, that means i'd apply for a visiting visa first to where their nearest embassy is situated.. oh my! i dont think its worth it. thanks for the information bro. God bless
Re: Anyone Studying In Lithuania? by sobastical: 2:32pm On Sep 04, 2016
kelval:
thanks bro, that means i'd apply for a visiting visa first to where their nearest embassy is situated.. oh my! i dont think its worth it. thanks for the information bro. God bless

You're welcome sir, many go through India though on an entry visa.

(1) (Reply)

Please How Do I Get To 2A, Isaac John, GRA, Ikeja From Ikeja Along / What A Doctor Achieved After Just 3 Years Moving To The UK / How Can I Locate Murtala Mohamed International Airport In Lagos .honest Answer N

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.