Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,215 members, 7,836,050 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 07:50 PM

President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... (2032 Views)

6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Obasanjo Is A Comedian -Orji Uzor Kalu / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by NewNigeriaMind: 4:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
President Jonathan says if re-elected, he will tackle corruption in Nigeria using modern technology. The President said this while speaking at his campaign rally in Ibadan today. He said that even if he jails 5 million people for corruption, the problem will still persist but that with modern technology, corruption would be prevented. He said his govt is currently working on introducing the technology

grin this mumu president that cannot do anything about corruption in 6 years has a magic wand he will use called technology in the next 4 years.

The mumu then wnet on to say:

So for you to solve corruption problems, you must use modern technologies to prevent people from stealing and that is what we are working on.

Really after 6 years you are still working on it grin.....see mumu o!!!

The oil industry is a good area; we are working very hard. I just don’t want to say certain things, because some of these people have been given so much money, they would do everything to stop us. But I promise you that if you vote me and I come back to serve this country for the next four years, the day I would leave here, the next person that would come as the president of this country, people would not talk about corruption, because we are working on technologies and we would use technologies to block all these areas. Today we are talking about IT; we are no longer in the analog generation, so we must deploy IT to solve our human problems and I am promising that in the next four years, the next president, nobody would harass that president for not fighting corruption because I will solve the problem of corruption in this country"

grin grin grin grin

This is cluelessness at the epic.

How can you do what you couldn't do before now.

This guys is a drunkard

23 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by dunkem21(m): 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Assignment: How many mumu's are in your article?

Your time starts now ..

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by fattybombom: 4:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
YES! He is a COMMEDIAN while Bihari is a SADDIST. I prefer a com median to a frustrated saddist who would end up sending innocent citizens to jail.

8 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by LuckyLadolce(m): 4:58pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin grin
NewNigeriaMind:
President Jonathan says if re-elected, he will tackle corruption in Nigeria using modern technology. The President said this while speaking at his campaign rally in Ibadan today. He said that even if he jails 5 million people for corruption, the problem will still persist but that with modern technology, corruption would be prevented. He said his govt is currently working on introducing the technology

grin this mumu president that cannot do anything about corruption in 6 years has a magic wand he will use called technology in the next 4 years.

So for you to solve corruption problems, you must use modern technologies to prevent people from stealing and that is what we are working on.

The oil industry is a good area; we are working very hard. I just don’t want to say certain things, because some of these people have been given so much money, they would do everything to stop us. But I promise you that if you vote me and I come back to serve this country for the next four years, the day I would leave here, the next person that would come as the president of this country, people would not talk about corruption, because we are working on technologies and we would use technologies to block all these areas. Today we are talking about IT; we are no longer in the analog generation, so we must deploy IT to solve our human problems and I am promising that in the next four years, the next president, nobody would harass that president for not fighting corruption because I will solve the problem of corruption in this country"

grin grin grin grin

This guys is a drunkard

grin
NewNigeriaMind:

grin grin grin grin

This guys is a drunkard

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Nobody: 5:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
I don't have problem with either the president or any political party in Nigeria but all I want is a change of government. he should step down for another person to try it too. we cannot be serving a party for a long term. there mentality is still the same. you party supporters quote me and see how thunder will fire you.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by raumdeuter: 5:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
The President is a joke

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by hushmail: 5:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
he would took 9ja to the top as the biggest economy in africa

can still do it again in other spheres

gej i dey your back

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Nobody: 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
He shld keep his plans to himself,i dnt need a soothsayer to say his plans wl not work.undecided
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Day11(m): 5:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by aresa: 5:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
Very funny and very very disgraceful at the same time...
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Mogidi: 5:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
If GEJ is a comendian what of [size=15pt]Mr Ibu[/size] the [size=15pt]Ibuhari[/size] man, I mean?

Certificates please hahahah grin grin grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by 9jatriot(m): 5:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
U mean u were able to hear it to the end? I had to quickly change the station so I don't get infected with cluelessness. I hear unlike ebola, this one can be air borne.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Baawaa(m): 5:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
fattybombom:
YES! He is a COMMEDIAN while Bihari is a SADDIST. I prefer a com median to a frustrated saddist who would end up sending innocent citizens to jail.
Let Buhari send innocent citizen like Jonathan to jail grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
We have a clown as President. "I will" "we will" that is waht we've been hearing since February 2010 when Jonathan took over. Clown

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jan 12, 2015
kristina1:
He shld keep his plans to himself,i dnt need a soothsayer to say his plans wl not work.undecided
With beauties like you supporting #Change, I have no reason but to insist on #change cool. Truly, all the beautiful ladies support #Change

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by oduastates: 5:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
The man is empty upstairs.
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Omimah: 5:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
The absence of Obasanjo in Jonathan's campaign train has really exposed the President as lacking the capability of marketing himself. Obasanjo must have covered most of his lapses in 2011.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jan 12, 2015
barcanista:
We have a clown as President. "I will" "we will" that is waht we've been hearing since February 2010 when Jonathan took over. Clown
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by chamboy(m): 6:38pm On Jan 12, 2015
hushmail:
he would took 9ja to the top as the biggest economy in africa

can still do it again in other spheres

gej i dey your back
just like ur English
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by chamboy(m): 6:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Let's somebody shout change
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by orimsamsam(m): 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Sure. Gej will go to japan to buy corruption detector. This detector will detect corrupt politician, arrest the politician and jail the corrupt politician. It just pathetic that nigeria is having a clueless phd holder, who talk like a slowpoke on national telivision.
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by HzRF(m): 7:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
NewNigeriaMind:

grin grin grin grin

This guys is a drunkard

U don make sense like that ooo

What an idiot

Oya goan use ur post to withdraw money

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by ogbronx(m): 8:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
Omimah:
The absence of Obasanjo in Jonathan's campaign train has really exposed the President as lacking the capability of marketing himself. Obasanjo must have covered most of his lapses in 2011.
you have a good sense of discernment.
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by abdul4new(m): 9:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kai "" too much beer no good oooooohhh.
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by gracile(f): 11:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
chamboy:
just like ur English
Not his fault
grin like Mama (p) like son grin
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by deji68: 12:07am On Jan 13, 2015
If THEY had succeeded in fighting corruption, corruption would not have been here with us now.” GEJ......upon all the 300 years sentencing ..There are smart ways of fighting corruption....jailing is the last resort cool cool

NewNigeriaMind:

grin grin grin grin

This guys is a drunkard

Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Nobody: 12:28am On Jan 13, 2015
fattybombom:
you mean innocent citizens with bags of loot?
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Nobody: 12:37am On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
With beauties like you supporting #Change, I have no reason but to insist on #change cool. Truly, all the beautiful ladies support #Change
you sure sey PDP no go use one damsel catch you one day? grin Na so I catch you for pet section. @topic. The way he was even laughing while giving the uninspiring speech is what irritates me. He wants to build a technology that will stop KWORRoPtion. grin What does the clueless fisherman know how to do? grin His oyinbo masters, with all the computer ideas, are yet to even think of such, it's an otuoke fisherman that wants to achieve that fit. Is he saying that KWORRoPt feofle will be walking free till then? I even wonder what the technology will look like. Maybe it is the type that will only confirm you stole money if you don't pledge allegiance with GEJ. Abeg, na bobo sef, no machine! Even if he create am, dem go steal am! After 4yrs now, our cry will be "where is the technology you promised?" grin Yeye man
Re: President Jonathan Is A Comedian I Swear.... by Nobody: 8:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Hahaha you see me for that one? You sure say na me? Lol...our Presido wan use techy fight corruption sha
eighTHREAD:
you sure sey PDP no go use one damsel catch you one day? grin Na so I catch you for pet section. @topic. The way he was even laughing while giving the uninspiring speech is what irritates me. He wants to build a technology that will stop KWORRoPtion. grin What does the clueless fisherman know how to do? grin His oyinbo masters, with all the computer ideas, are yet to even think of such, it's an otuoke fisherman that wants to achieve that fit. Is he saying that KWORRoPt feofle will be walking free till then? I even wonder what the technology will look like. Maybe it is the type that will only confirm you stole money if you don't pledge allegiance with GEJ. Abeg, na bobo sef, no machine! Even if he create am, dem go steal am! After 4yrs now, our cry will be "where is the technology you promised?" grin Yeye man

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Picture Of President Goodluck Ebele Jonathan When He Was 20 / Photo:senator, His Brother & Sister Arrested For Ballot Thumb-printing In Imo / Arms Smuggling Routes (pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.