Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,204 members, 7,825,772 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian (45061 Views)

Osinbajo Looking At President Buhari: Caption This Photo / 6 Photos That Show Dino Melaye Is A Comedian / Oshiomhole's Face When Iara Greets VP Osinbajo (Caption The Pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by trippleKAY(m): 11:37pm On Jun 16, 2015
Only God knows wat PMB told sen. Amosun dat makes him laff dis hard in SA.

12 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by viczing(m): 11:40pm On Jun 16, 2015
He remembered calling germany as west germany and calling a chancellor president so he began laughing at the fact that he's a C.e.o (chief executive oluwole)

81 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by shikshark: 11:42pm On Jun 16, 2015
he said....u mean say na gooluck employ this albino?

129 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Swot26(m): 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
i laff as well..................Although if you watched the programe PMB made a lot of jokes at the event..........

9 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Maisuya1: 11:44pm On Jun 16, 2015
the guy is actually funny...

one of the jokes he told at that gathering ..."people accuse me of locking them up, but forget that I also went from being head of state straight into detention - so I've also been locked up..."

138 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by stevecantrell: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2015
Why is this West German woman wearing islamic dress ?

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Caseless: 11:53pm On Jun 16, 2015
An easy-going man; you should expect such expressions from people around him.

what made amosun laugh might be a gist about the albino woman Sha.. undecided undecided

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Caseless: 11:54pm On Jun 16, 2015
stevecantrell:
Why is this West German woman wearing islamic dress ?
scortched brain illiterate, you are a duck.

95 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by stevecantrell: 11:57pm On Jun 16, 2015
Caseless:
scorched brain illiterate, you are a duck.

Eeeyah...get a sense of humor...daft fish !

115 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by argob44(f): 11:58pm On Jun 16, 2015
lol
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by nativedoctors(m): 12:03am On Jun 17, 2015
Is this what we voted for?

6 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Pennyways: 12:05am On Jun 17, 2015
Caseless:
scortched brain illiterate, you are a duck.
stylish goat

57 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Pennyways: 12:09am On Jun 17, 2015
Did people heard me loud and clear when I called germany west germany?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by molotov1: 12:18am On Jun 17, 2015
NEXT !!!

1 Like

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Opinedecandid(m): 3:14am On Jun 17, 2015
He may have simply said:

"Some of the mistakes I do that Nigerians laugh about on newspapers and social media are not actually mistakes. I say them deliberately".

"You know, it has been said that Nigerians are the happiest people in the world, little wonder every mistake in the West is a style in Nigeria. However, let the West also learn to take every mistake of mine (in Nigeria) as a style there".

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Lordave: 3:23am On Jun 17, 2015
Buhari: Amosun, why people come dey laugh me like this?

Amosun: It's certainly because of President Mitchell of West Germany.

Buhari: Only? They must be beri stupid. Anyway, I actually wanted say to Premier Mitchell of South Germany.

Amosun: Oloribruku niyen cheesy

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by saintneo(m): 4:08am On Jun 17, 2015
He got everyone laughing .... wow!

New topic on Dreaming Nigeria: [url=dreamingnigeria..com/2015/06/fifty-attributes-of-successful-people.html]50 Attributes of Successful People[/url]; there many other topics. Read, leave your comments, and share with your friends.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Nobody: 4:19am On Jun 17, 2015
them Photoshop that albino enter there abi na real albino?

5 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by MKO4ever(m): 4:48am On Jun 17, 2015
argob44:
lol
Lol
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by MKO4ever(m): 4:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Nashoji:
them Photoshop that albino enter there abi na real albino?
As in...... She come still put a loud colour for her lip
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by TerrorSquad(m): 4:51am On Jun 17, 2015
Terrorist, by the way, who is that Abino beside him? Where are those slaves from the Southwest?

1 Like

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by esskaay(m): 5:25am On Jun 17, 2015
PMB~» Amosun, I'll Increase ur State allocation if only u take dis Embassy Afin as Bride!!!!

SIA=» (U can de-cypher his reaction with d Pic)

Dats al.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by tunshe: 5:30am On Jun 17, 2015
Lordave:
Buhari: Amosun, why people come dey laugh me like this?

Amosun: It's certainly because of President Mitchell of West Germany.

Buhari: Only? They must be beri stupid. Anyway, I actually wanted say to Premier Mitchell of South Germany.

Amosun: Oloribruku niyen cheesy

Only psychiatric patients will find this funny. angry angry angry

32 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by frankyychiji(f): 7:00am On Jun 17, 2015
Caseless:
An easy-going man; you should expect such expressions from people around him.

what made amosun laugh might be a gist about the albino woman Sha.. undecided undecided
How can you too suggest they were making jests of the albino? If that's the kind of person Buhari is then i can only smh in more disgust!

3 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by ugotex85: 7:12am On Jun 17, 2015
Amosun: Baba you too much o, see as you use style deny Tinubu the control of NASS, I sure say you no plan attend that meeting.

Buhari: Kai! Amosun, your Vrother thought that at 72 senility has eaten my brain deeper than his own, I just proved him wrong. But I never finish with am, na for appointment of ministers he go learn wetin I mean by "I belong to everybody and I belong to nobody". Make you no go tell am o?

Amosun: grin grin grin grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by SporaD8: 7:33am On Jun 17, 2015
if you are observant, u'd notice only southerners finds PMB comments funny.
Well PMB makes ordinary comment or sarcasm like any other person, but is accent and pronunciation is what people find so funny while he thinks they laff at his jokes.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by Caseless: 7:43am On Jun 17, 2015
frankyychiji:
How can you too suggest they were making jests of the albino? If that's the kind of person Buhari is then i can only smh in more disgust!

Where in my post did you see the word 'jest'? So every gist amount to making jest of the other person?
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by GBTYO: 7:45am On Jun 17, 2015
Albino Duri shines in the dark.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by banki(m): 7:46am On Jun 17, 2015
Pennyways:
Did people heard me loud and clear when I called germany west germany?

imagine you that cant even compose a sentence in English correctly laughing at the president.....shameless haters don't you guys learn?

8 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by yakubuomowumi: 7:50am On Jun 17, 2015
Dullard of daura aka brainless brain dead.

4 Likes

Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by amanze15(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2015
Yes grin
Re: Amosun & Buhari: Caption The Pic; PMB Is Obviously A Comedian by amanze15(m): 7:52am On Jun 17, 2015
yakubuomowumi:
Dullard of daura aka brainless brain dead.
but he's not the cause of ur sadness na angry grin grin grin

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Graphic Photos Of Violence In Kano Re-run Election / Obiano Donates Made-In-Anambra Patrol Vans To Police- PHOTOS / Buhari Appoints Lauretta Onochie As INEC Commissioner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.