Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:27 AM

Got Me Thinking..... Cc: #GMB #fairness #karma - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Got Me Thinking..... Cc: #GMB #fairness #karma (659 Views)

"Karma Caught Up With Obama" - Fani-Kayode / INEC Should Postpone Ondo Election In The Spirit Of Fairness -fayose / Again, Saraki’s Supporters Invades CCT Trial, Demands Fairness Of Trial [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Got Me Thinking..... Cc: #GMB #fairness #karma by Nobody: 5:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
I got this writing from the Ndi-Igbo facebook page..

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................
Adrian McAndy Okwu:

‪#‎LIBATION‬........

I want to believe that ‪#‎Gen_Buhari‬ flew into IMO-STATE and landed in the Airport named after ‪#‎SAM_MBAKWE‬. He also plied the Aba-Owerri via Douglas-Road to Government-House. Roads constructed by same ‪#‎Dee_Sam‬. He was finally ushered into a State-Hall bearing "SAM MBAKWE" for his Address that was Broadcasted by IBC (formerly IBS) Radio/TV also established by DEE-SAM!
On Buhari's way-out of Imo-State, he followed same Routes in reversed-pattern and everything reminded him (if he still has Conscience) of Chief Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe PhD. If Imo-State were in Russia, maybe the name would've been "Changed" to ‪#‎MBAKWES_GRADE‬!!
Yet, some People are still trying to Convince us to Reward the "JAILER" for JAILING the "JAILED"!

As full Blooded Igbo-Man, I want to pour #LIBATION that the;
-Spirit of our Dee-Sam
-Spirit of Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu who he Jailed for Reason No-Man Dead or Alive has been able to give till date
-Spirit of Fela Ransom-Kuti who he Jailed for Singing
-Spirit of Beko Ransom-Kuti who he also Jailed for asking why he Jailed his brother Fela
-Spirit of Emmanuel Ogedegbe and Friends who he Killed for Crime that wasn't Capital-Punishment as at the time of Committing
-Spirits of the Ancestors of Dr. Alex Ekwueme, Jim Nwobodo, Jakande and Nduka Irabor (to mention but these few) who he also JAILED for One phantom "Reason" or the other,
To ‪#‎Fight‬ this battle for Nigerians.
If these People were really JAILED for ‪#‎Corruption‬, then let it be Well for the JAILER!
But if the sole Reason for toppling President Shehu Shagari's Government was to ‪#‎ABORT‬ the agreed Plan of NPN to Hand-Over the baton of Leadership to Dr. Alex Ekwueme (an Igbo-Man), then FIGHT this JAILER to a ‪#‎STANDSTILL‬! .............ISEEEE!!!
Again, if he has never Supported ‪#‎Boko_Haram‬ and their Mission, let him get whatever he's Aspiring for.
But if he has been Supporting them in his "Heart of Hearts", then let the Spirits of those Unduly Killed in their Mission take Vengeance on him! .............ISEEEE!!!!!

.............................................................................................................................................................................................................................

1 Like

Re: Got Me Thinking..... Cc: #GMB #fairness #karma by azeeza(f): 6:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
leadzeal:
I got this writing from the Ndi-Igbo facebook page..

Adrian McAndy Okwu:

‪#‎LIBATION‬........

I want to believe that ‪#‎Gen_Buhari‬ flew into IMO-STATE and landed in the Airport named after ‪#‎SAM_MBAKWE‬. He also plied the Aba-Owerri via Douglas-Road to Government-House. Roads constructed by same ‪#‎Dee_Sam‬. He was finally ushered into a State-Hall bearing "SAM MBAKWE" for his Address that was Broadcasted by IBC (formerly IBS) Radio/TV also established by DEE-SAM!
On Buhari's way-out of Imo-State, he followed same Routes in reversed-pattern and everything reminded him (if he still has Conscience) of Chief Samuel Onunaka Mbakwe PhD. If Imo-State were in Russia, maybe the name would've been "Changed" to ‪#‎MBAKWES_GRADE‬!!
Yet, some People are still trying to Convince us to Reward the "JAILER" for JAILING the "JAILED"!

As full Blooded Igbo-Man, I want to pour #LIBATION that the;
-Spirit of our Dee-Sam
-Spirit of Dim Chukwuemeka Odimegwu Ojukwu who he Jailed for Reason No-Man Dead or Alive has been able to give till date
-Spirit of Fela Ransom-Kuti who he Jailed for Singing
-Spirit of Beko Ransom-Kuti who he also Jailed for asking why he Jailed his brother Fela
-Spirit of Emmanuel Ogedegbe and Friends who he Killed for Crime that wasn't Capital-Punishment as at the time of Committing
-Spirits of the Ancestors of Dr. Alex Ekwueme, Jim Nwobodo, Jakande and Nduka Irabor (to mention but these few) who he also JAILED for One phantom "Reason" or the other,
To ‪#‎Fight‬ this battle for Nigerians.
If these People were really JAILED for ‪#‎Corruption‬, then let it be Well for the JAILER!
But if the sole Reason for toppling President Shehu Shagari's Government was to ‪#‎ABORT‬ the agreed Plan of NPN to Hand-Over the baton of Leadership to Dr. Alex Ekwueme (an Igbo-Man), then FIGHT this JAILER to a ‪#‎STANDSTILL‬! .............ISEEEE!!!
Again, if he has never Supported ‪#‎Boko_Haram‬ and their Mission, let him get whatever he's Aspiring for.
But if he has been Supporting them in his "Heart of Hearts", then let the Spirits of those Unduly Killed in their Mission take Vengeance on him! .............ISEEEE!!!!!

veagence to GEJ for what happen in #Baga and those that were molested, arrested and those used as suicide bomber. Amin! Amen!! Iseeee!!! Oseeee!!!!

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Is Your Definition Of Change? Vote Wisely Dont Be Deceived. / Oga Jonah Is Indeed A Good Man / Cameroon Captives Have Been Freed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.