Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,581 members, 7,820,091 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

What Is Your Definition Of Change? Vote Wisely Dont Be Deceived. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Is Your Definition Of Change? Vote Wisely Dont Be Deceived. (660 Views)

'Do Not Be Deceived,This Airline Killed My Wife & Kid':Ex-speaker Blasts Rochas( / Vote Change! Vote Bahari/osinbajo!! Vote Apc!!! / Don’t Be Deceived By Osinbajo, PDP Tells Lagosians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Your Definition Of Change? Vote Wisely Dont Be Deceived. by chinamims(f): 9:48pm On Jan 17, 2015
I'm an indigiene of imo state, and live in the capital city owerri, of a truth there's been change since after ohakim came and squandered imo state funds. Rochas was our rescue from ohakim, yes I mean he rescued us from the hands of ikedi ohakim, what do u except from a man who didn't via for the position? He got that position on a platter of gold that's ow corrupt our so called leaders are, yes CORRUPT capital letters. At the next election there we entrusted imo in d hands of owelle, and he did wat he could after much publications on ait, substandard roads, yes substandard, pedestrian bridges, road channels, untarred streets, ( please don't mention to me free education because UBE is functional in Imo state from primary to secondary levels), many more including the facts that the government of imo state is.soo much interested in properties, yes properties. Imo needs more capable hands to continue from where owelle will be stopping from cus if he enters the second time he won't do anything, yes nothing. So that's where change comes in, we need change in owerri cus all we see is abarakataba, wash wash, enuf is enuf. He failed in presidency primaries same way he will fail cus he abandoned imolites to pursue for presidency, he wanted to.leave us in the hands of his son in law uche nwosu only to return after failure. May God help us in this imo state.

Coming to Nigeria, Goodluck Jonathan's government has empowered many youth's through youwin grants, let's be frank, Goodluck government has been terrorised from the first day in office, the enemy has never given his government rest yet he was able to achieve all he did all these years,
Our grandfather GMB should be as a political advicer, godfather to these young politicians, rather he chose to come and give himself high blood pressure, I wish him luck, if he wins fyn, if he does not I pray he doesn't slumb and pass on, as for me it's good luck for Nigeria.
Our future won't lie in the hands of old men, whose days are been counted, God forbid.
I see things in a different perspective so respect my opinion. Democracy.
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Change? Vote Wisely Dont Be Deceived. by thinkdip(m): 9:50pm On Jan 17, 2015
Kenneth Kenyson
APC has been consistent in saying that PDP has
ruled Nigeria for 16 disastrous years in which
corruption, impunity, insurgency, armed robbery
and several ills of society held sway. But at a very
close look at the APC, I am seeing: 1. Rotimi
Amaechi – 8 years speaker; 7 year, Governor under
PDP. 2. Atiku Abubakar – 8 years Vice president
under PDP. 3. George Akume – 8 years Governor
under PDP. 4. Bukola Saraki – 8 years Governor; 2
years, Senator under PDP. 5. Timipre Sylver – 4
years Governor under PDP. 6. Audu Ogbe – 2 years
Chairmanship of the PDP. 7. Aminu Masari – 4 years
as the Speaker, House of Representatives under
PDP. 8. Chris Ngige – 3 years Governor under PDP.
9. Rabiu Kwankwaso – 7 years Governor; 3 years
Defense minister under PDP. 10. El Rufai – 4 years
FCT Minister; 2 years BPE chairman under PDP. 11.
And to cap it all, Obasanjo is the navigator of the
APC, a man who spent 8 of the disastrous 16 years
as the maximum ruler of Nigeria. It is now clearer
that APC is a waste basket of the PDP, where the
people who created and perpetuated the 16
disastrous years are now dumped. So where is the
change coming from? Are they now saints because
they joined APC? Pls be WISE & VOTE not for those
seeking power by FORCE #ASSOCIATION_OF_ PAST_
CRIMINALS (APC
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Change? Vote Wisely Dont Be Deceived. by Adextaiwo48(m): 9:57pm On Jan 17, 2015
So you wrote this long essay to campaign for GEJ?..
You must have been paid well
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Change? Vote Wisely Dont Be Deceived. by temitemi1(m): 10:00pm On Jan 17, 2015
Change ain't change grin grin grin... GEJ till 2019!!!
Re: What Is Your Definition Of Change? Vote Wisely Dont Be Deceived. by Elslim: 10:21pm On Jan 17, 2015
..When last did you have great sex?Not regular sex. Not run-of-the-mill sex. Not 'sarewagba' sex. I mean great sex. Sex that made your belly flip. Sex that made your eyes roll to the back of your head. Sex that made your toes curl. Sex that made you hear the Lord's trumpet. Sex that made your hair plait dada. It's been a while, right? But have you thought about the reason for the dearth of great sex in this country? You love him. He loves you. So why the hell aren't you guys having grade A sex?Before I tell you the reason, let me challenge you to have great sex with your man tonight. To do that you'll need a bowl of Icecream, whipped cream and a Jagged Edge cd.Put the cd in your cd player and let that cool, orgasm inducing music waft round the room. Get yourself in the mood. When he gets home, jump on him and tear off his shirt. Tie his hands to the bed with his tie.Then proceed to the kitchen to get the bowl of Icecream. Back to reality........Alas, all these can't happen because Nepa has taken light and there's no fuel in the generator. Jagged Edge won't play and your ice cream will melt. Heat will nearly kill you people and both of you will be cranky as hell. Then you remember :"But Jonathan promised us steady electricity when he was campaigning during the last elections o"Mtchewww. Jonathan.....denying Nigerians the opportunity to have great sex since 2011.Jonathan the sex killer.If that isn't a reason to vote him out, I don't know what is

(1) (Reply)

Boko Haram : Nigeria To Withdraw Troops On Foreign Mission / 3,500 Security Operatives To Guard Jonathan In Kwara / INEC Rejects Seven Governorship Candidates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.