Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,364 members, 7,829,926 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:48 PM

Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State (42653 Views)

Jonathan Sneaks Into Ibogun Village To Visit Obasanjo / See Jonathan And The People That Finished Our Money(photo) / Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by BABANGBALI: 8:03pm On Jan 12, 2015
Olufemiolaolu:
Mumu naa 500 naira contract of Gbenga Daniel do d magicgrin
you dey mind dem?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mogidi:

I thought some people said the stadium was empty hmmm.

Meanwhile last saturday, OBJ almost prostrated before GEJ.
Hahaha...retarded fool.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by eleven(m): 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:
Before some people would come here and tell us that Jonathan never planned to visit Obasanjo, note that some Operatives of the SSS were seen at Obasanjo's house as early as 6AM. So don't call and he tell us he never planned visiting him.

Jonathan got an intelligence report that Obasanjo has sneaked out of his house, so to avoid further embarrassment, he had to cancel his proposed visit to Obasanjo. The question we should now ask is: "Why does everyone not want to associate with Jonathan?" It seems he's now like Jezebel who everybody is running away from.

Your question is why some people love Jonathan. He is obviously doing something right reason why most big politicians like OBJ, Atiku, Ameachi & Co are all against him and are shamelessly trying to use every opportunity to embarrass and bring him down.

I hope in your excitement you do not naively believe that these guys are all against Jonathan in your interest.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Mgbedi: 8:04pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:

Who made Jonathan what he is today?! I guess it's that "old man"!

God made Jonathan, not OBJ

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Nobody: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
How does one senile old man, command such respect in the face of his monumental decades-long life of Fraud, Violence, Murder and Infidelity. It is amazing how we give honor to evil men and deny guidance, support and sacrifice to good people. It seems Nigeria is a place where we are addicted to Evil leaders, because ever since the White-man left us to ourselves, it has been one Evil after the other

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by NaLaugh: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obasanjo playing hide and seek.

Oga Jona, check under the couch, na there e dey like hide.
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Godiloveu(f): 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:

Have you seen the 'mammoth' crowd at Jonathan's Campaign in Oyo and Ogun States?! Can you compare that to that of Buhari's Campaign in Bayelsa?! Don't forget that Oyo and Ogun are neutral grounds. Watch as Buhari visits those places!

kai! see consolation.

either mammoth or dammoth. na presido come their public area o,.....ppl will surely come n look now.

Haba! u dont get to c d president every day .

after, (in silient voice) they were paid crowds!!!

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by sleekdre: 8:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
Typical yoruba man's attitude to confrontation....ALUTA CONTINUA....!!!
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Orikinla(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=retepmurt post=29731524][/quote]

[size=18pt]PAPA DECEIVE PIKIN (PDP) AGAIN! grin
AND THEY HAVE BEEN DECEIVING NIGERIANS SINCE 1999![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by yaskarahyelhope(f): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Wetin Jona want with this guy? He's making him feel important and that's kind of irritating.He should dump this guy somewhere and pretending he's not existing. All these his godfatherian display is arant none sense. Hush! crazy..... He shd forget abt those hoodlums and focus on what he's future holds with Nigeria!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by henryadex(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
NA DEM SABI

GRADUATION GOWNS SEWING AND RENTAL
CLASSICAL PRODUCTION
FITTED ACCESSORIES
CUSTOMIZED
FROM NURSERY- UNIVERSITY
ACADEMIC SCROLLS
CALL 08028370836 or08058584592
www.graduationgownventures.gnbo.com.ng
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by laimo(m): 8:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Jonathan is a big thief and failure.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by tommykiwi(m): 8:07pm On Jan 12, 2015
And so? Does dat mean GEJ will not win the election?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by jbaby265(f): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:
Before some people would come here and tell us that Jonathan never planned to visit Obasanjo, note that some Operatives of the SSS were seen at Obasanjo's house as early as 6AM. So don't come and he tell us he never planned visiting him.

Jonathan got an intelligence report that Obasanjo has sneaked out of his house, so to avoid further embarrassment, he had to cancel his proposed visit to Obasanjo. The question we should now ask is: "Why does everyone not want to associate with Jonathan?" It seems he's now like Jezebel who everybody is running away from.

no i disagree with you. the right question should be why did baba ran away refusing to see mr president

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by tdayof(m): 8:08pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:

Have you seen the 'mammoth' crowd at Jonathan's Campaign in Oyo and Ogun States?! Can you compare that to that of Buhari's Campaign in Bayelsa?! Don't forget that Oyo and Ogun are neutral grounds. Watch as Buhari visits those places!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by jbaby265(f): 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
laimo:
Jonathan is a big thief and failure.

that does not make u relevant to buhari

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Adex097: 8:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kororugged:
Obasanjo is a vicious man. There is no forgiveness in his dictionary.

He is bringing Jonathan down and there is nothing he can do. Yesterday PDP were jubilating that Obj has healed the rift between GEJ and himself but the people that really OBJ well know that he is just waiting for the perfect opportunity to twist the knife in.

As for his visit to GEJ daughgter's wedding, I will not be surprised if Baba has his eyes on Patience Puna.ni. Baba is unpredictable.

Oh my gosh !!!! grin you guys won't killeth me.

#GMB_2015 cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by raumdeuter: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Everyone is running away from Goatluck [size=15pt]EBOLA [/size]Jonathan

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by philips70(m): 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
Mogidi:

That picture of OBJ almost kneeling down is disheartening to most APC die-hards, I can't stop posting it hehehe
grin grin grin

I guess it's you your partner in naivety, atlwireless should have called the naive one. OBJ has continued to mock GEJ with this bow since the Centenary awards. Even GEJ know it's mockery but there's little he can do about it.

7 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by BABANGBALI: 8:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
sleekdre:
Typical yoruba man's attitude to confrontation....ALUTA CONTINUA....!!!
sharaaaaap ode,attack the man and leave his tribe out of it unless you have a score to settle with the Yorubas and we don't have your time,so go fok yourself tongue

4 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by eagleeyez: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
atlwireles:
Obasanjo takes a bow at the Jonathan’s wedding.

Really? Hmm then you don't know politics,my dear

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by BABANGBALI: 8:12pm On Jan 12, 2015
philips70:

I guess it's you your partner in naivety, atlwireless should have called the naive one. OBJ has continued to mock GEJ with this bow since the Centenary awards. Even GEJ know it's mockery but there's little he can do about it.
pls tell the mumu,wetin dem sabi?

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by hansad: 8:14pm On Jan 12, 2015
donphilopus:
Before some people would come here and tell us that Jonathan never planned to visit Obasanjo, note that some Operatives of the SSS were seen at Obasanjo's house as early as 6AM. So don't come and he tell us he never planned visiting him.

OBJ is not a king maker. He is only doing hide and seek - seeking to be noticed.

Beginning 2013, Obasanjo intended to impose another president upon Nigeria in 2015 - as he did in 2007; but Jonathan and PDP jobbers stopped Obasanjo.

So who expects Obasanjo to support president Jonathan for second term?

Obasanjo on his merit could not have become president of Nigeria in 1999. His military colleagues who held power then freed him from jail and imposed him upon Nigeria.

Obasanjo does not even have followers in the SW. He may lose his ward in any election today.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by Krisddon: 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Even the devil is surprised at some of Baba's behaviour.
Two days ago, they (Jonathan & Baba) were pictured together @ Jonathan's niece's wedding and today, he (baba) did this.
Lesson: he that eats with the gods or ghosts must use a very long spoon!
Jonathan be more wiser!

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by zomby(m): 8:15pm On Jan 12, 2015
Otuoke farmer needs to clearly understand that he's dealing with grown @@s men, true leaders and authenticated politicians.

I do not know who is advising this poor president, I also don't know what it would take for him to clearly get the message and understand that Nigerians had enough of his poor leadership, baba doesn't want to be part of his failure and other leaders around the country don't respect him.

This man should take a high road, say good bye to all his greedy sycophants and step aside.... The big dogs/ big wigs in the country plan to embarrass him. And so far the plan is working.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by eagleeyez: 8:16pm On Jan 12, 2015
raumdeuter:
Everyone is running away from Goatluck [size=15pt]EBOLA [/size]Jonathan

Lol .......rotf
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by 1stola: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kororugged:
Obasanjo is a vicious man. There is no forgiveness in his dictionary.

He is bringing Jonathan down and there is nothing he can do. Yesterday PDP were jubilating that Obj has healed the rift between GEJ and himself but the people that really OBJ well know that he is just waiting for the perfect opportunity to twist the knife in.

As for his visit to GEJ daughgter's wedding, I will not be surprised if Baba has his eyes on Patience Puna.ni. Baba is unpredictable.

I swear u can be right grin
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by donphilopus: 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Godiloveu:

kai! see consolation.

either mammoth or dammoth. na presido come their public area o,.....ppl will surely come n look now.

Haba! u dont get to c d president every day .

after, (in silient voice) they were paid crowds!!!

Lol... Sardonicism! cheesy
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by zimoni(f): 8:17pm On Jan 12, 2015
Enemies are multiplying for Jonah every blessed day.

It'll take miracle for Jonah to win this election.

I knew IBB was only giving Jonah leg-over when he went to visit Maradona in Minna.

They've all decided to send him back to Otueke.

But the question is,

WOULD HE HAND OVER SUCCESSFULLY ?

Let's wait and see.

3 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by jude33084(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
atlwireles:
Obasanjo takes a bow at the Jonathan’s wedding.

He was greeting the office of the President smiley
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by bayulll01(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=retepmurt post=29731524][/quote]poor journalism obasanjo sneak out of his own state because of a clueleessss mofo I don't think so
Re: Obasanjo Refuses To See Jonathan, Sneaks Out Of Ogun State by urshawmoore(m): 8:18pm On Jan 12, 2015
OBJ Like Maradonna. Bur he is into the chess game....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Dino Melaye Wishes Muslims Happy Sallah (photo) / Ifeanyi Ejiofor Returns Home 1 Month After His House Was Burnt (Photos, Video) / I thought I was 74 But Was Told I’m 75 - Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.