Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,434 members, 7,819,578 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:24 PM

Questions Apc And Buhari Should Answer - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Questions Apc And Buhari Should Answer (562 Views)

I Don’t Know What Buhari Should Do, I’ve Stopped Advising People –pat Utomi / 5 Tough Questions Apc Asked Pdp In Statement Released By Lai Mohammed [must Read / Fayose Warns Apc And Buhari Over Attacks On pres. Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Questions Apc And Buhari Should Answer by Atmmachine(m): 6:26pm On Jan 12, 2015
QUESTIONS APC AND BUHARI SHOULD ANSWER
Has Buhari apologized to Ben Ogedengbe’s family for killing him for a crime that didnt carry death penalty when he committed it. ??
Has Buhari apologized to the people of Lagos for canceling Jakande’s Metroline & forfeiting the $50 million Lagos paid for it ??
Why did Buhari regime use violence to stop the September 1985 National Conference of the National Assn of Nigerian Students ??
Has Buhari apologized for heading the ONLY military admin that did not have a transition plan to hold elections ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Tai Solarin& denying him his asthma drugs simply because he campaigned against military rule ??
Has Buhari apologized for jailing Nduka Irabor and Tunde Thompson for writing a truthful report which embarrassed his govt ??
Has Buhari apologized for raiding Papa Awolowo’s house and seizing his passport so he couldn’t travel out of the country ??
Has Buhari apologized for throwing VP Alex Ekwueme in jail even though it was proven that Ekwueme DID NOT steal ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing Ojukwu in 1984? Ojukwu was not in Shagari’s govt and he did not steal! ??
What reason did Buhari have for jailing honest Pa Michael Adekunle Ajasin, who did not steal as Ondo State Gov ??
Why did Buhari jail Fela Kuti in 1984? What was Fela’s crime? Singing against military govt ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the Nigerian Medical Association? Does he hate doctors ??
Can Buhari explain to young Nigerians why he banned the National Association of Nigerian Students? Does he hate students ??
Why did the Buhari regime break up a press conference of ASUU in 1984 and detain four of their executives ??

Re: Questions Apc And Buhari Should Answer by Atmmachine(m): 6:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Is Aso Rock a retirement home ??
Re: Questions Apc And Buhari Should Answer by Kakpos: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
I don't when ibo will have the senses working like a normal people
Re: Questions Apc And Buhari Should Answer by Nobody: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
change! change!! change!!!
No to election violence

Re: Questions Apc And Buhari Should Answer by Atmmachine(m): 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Kakpos:
I don't when ibo will have the senses working like a normal people
#R.I.P ~ English shocked shocked

(1) (Reply)

House Of Reps Approves Use Of Temporary Voters Card In February Election / I’ll Support The Best Candidate Irrespective Of Party, Obasanjo Tells Buhari / Obasanjo Dumps Pdp Candidate .declares Support For Apc Candidate Amosun

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.