Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,458 members, 7,836,811 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:00 PM

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) (69952 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Makeup Skills (photo) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Swag (photo) / Dbanj Touching Amber Rose's Bosom At His Party (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by holusormi(m): 1:52am On Jan 13, 2015
chimayz:

*niggas
the spelling 'nigger' was the slave owners' way of calling our people. I'm not a slave and neither are you or your friends (god forbid) so please try to use the nicer version

Sorry if I sound like a know it all undecided

Thanks bro ,, but the meaning is subjective ,, just like some school of thought believe that 'LOL means 'Lucifer our lord' any which way sha ,, your correction was taken in good faith ,, no need to be sorry and Amen to your prayer
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by notoriousbabe: 1:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Na wetin be dis?na woman being or shepopotamus?he be liike say mirror too cost for her to buy,mtcheeeew

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by notoriousbabe: 2:02am On Jan 13, 2015
siegfried99:
grin

See her laps like the turkey laps I chop this night grin
liar.the last time you chop turkey was in 1756AD and na for your landlord's burial grin

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by chimayz: 2:07am On Jan 13, 2015
holusormi:

Thanks bro ,, but the meaning is subjective ,, just like some school of thought believe that 'LOL means 'Lucifer our lord' any which way sha ,, your correction was taken in good faith ,, no need to be sorry and Amen to your prayer

Lucifer our lord grin grin na wa o!
I'm a girl tongue
I like you, you're nice

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by NovusHomo(m): 2:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Queen Sheppoppo II

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by ProsperUSA: 2:26am On Jan 13, 2015
An American gold jewelry importer in Nigeria is giving out free iPad.
Click on the link below for details. Don't miss this opportunity to own an iPad free of charge.
http://www.store.ckjewelers.com/vip/index.html
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by holusormi(m): 2:28am On Jan 13, 2015
chimayz:

Lucifer our lord grin grin na wa o!
I'm a girl tongue
I like you, you're nice

Lol,, it's aiit girl wink
P.S : are you anything or even remotely close to what eniola badmus looks like ?? Pls say yes ,, say yes , say yes ,,? SAY YESSSS sad
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:34am On Jan 13, 2015
ummmmh....just open her legs now and u will see pussi pussi here and there.... sad...fat gals not my type jor!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Man dah phucking harpoon!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by siegfried99(m): 2:53am On Jan 13, 2015
notoriousbabe:
liar.the last time you chop turkey was in 1756AD and na for your landlord's burial grin

Ewooooooo... see this babe oo grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:02am On Jan 13, 2015
Am so sure most of the girls commenting her pictures...you just llook at her and get hope
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:08am On Jan 13, 2015
Akranez:
Fat and bold..
Carry go..Nothing do you..
So you like them fat and bold huh?

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 4:22am On Jan 13, 2015
But why people from this particular tribe too dey fat and ugliness?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by lastpage: 4:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmmm..... see wetin Jonathan cause?

Everything with access to internet is now claiming "fine galz"! Lolz shocked shocked shocked

If this is the kind of thing Obagoal is hanging out with, then l am not surprised at his deep in form.

Go-girl, you are the most beautiful thing that ever cross the face of this earth, next to a Bread Toaster! grin grin grin

Even 1 +1 that used to be 2, has now risen to 4! grin grin

Cheesux Christ!!

Lastpage!

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Bjos: 4:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Ma Babyyyyy grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by justi4jesu(f): 6:08am On Jan 13, 2015
redcliff:

She wont like her own view..i just hate it when people who are fleshed up alot say they are proud of it meanwhile deep down they are not..i would only not see anything wrong of genuinely they are proud of the way they look but its always a one in 100 instance.

How do you know that? undecided undecided
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by okoropapa: 6:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Na wa,
This 1 done chop plenty new year,
Mama lolo
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by justi4jesu(f): 6:13am On Jan 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some small men no dey take eye see this kain massive size. grin

You dey talk from experience abi? grin grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by kwencypresh(f): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2015
una nor dey sleep?
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by SisterCaro(m): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2015
She just isn't bothered grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:20am On Jan 13, 2015
To be honest i feel pitty for her and ppl who like such mass of meat. Soon she will start crippling, walking like a duck because of pain she has in her hips and knees. So many african women i see walking so slow, swinging their body from left to right jst bcs cant move properly because of the fat lower body. Even in my gym theres one massive one. Jeez how she is struggling with a mobility of her body

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:24am On Jan 13, 2015
Is that a baby elephant?

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 6:28am On Jan 13, 2015
softysparky:

So you like them fat and bold huh?

kfb
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by seangy4konji: 6:49am On Jan 13, 2015
I wouldn't mind cummiming on those laps.

No bleaching.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Franchise21(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Ain't sexy at all. I close my eyes!!!

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by armadeo(m): 6:55am On Jan 13, 2015
overlord29:

.....tha eff is thizz?!

That jabba the hutt pic is just mean grin grin

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2015
angry THE HELL DID I JUST LOOK @?
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:18am On Jan 13, 2015
AND WE HAVE HUNGRY MASSES? This is enough beef to feed Africa's hungriest countries

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by judekoffi(m): 7:26am On Jan 13, 2015
The person who pay for the piper cause the tune.how much they pay her before she poses for that shot?
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by LoveMEBaby(m): 7:33am On Jan 13, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolz una dey giv d lady hope , she wan belong.
She fine pass you though........... tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by PLEXPLEX(m): 7:35am On Jan 13, 2015
WETIN B DIS ABEG!!? NA COMEDY SHE DEY DO?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nancy Isime Carries Daniel Etim Effiong On Her Back On Set (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / The Last Time I Had Sex - Cossy Ojiakor Twerks. 'You Are Shameless' - Fans Blast

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.