Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,175 members, 7,829,207 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:31 PM

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) (69939 Views)

Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Makeup Skills (photo) / Eniola Badmus Shows Off Swag (photo) / Dbanj Touching Amber Rose's Bosom At His Party (PHOTO) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Spidermon: 7:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Obese celebs all say they are proud of their body. Later you will see them shedding weight when they are done deceiving themselves.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by 12ema: 7:48am On Jan 13, 2015
Eminiballer:
LOL.... Nollywood actress, Eniola Badmus popularly referred to as “Gbogbo Bigz girl was spotted at the Obafemi Martins exclusive beach party today like this.
She is known of being proud of her shape.
According to her on instagram,
"Fun day at d @obagoal exclusive beach party d weather cldnt slow us down waz fun fun fun all d way......#Pictureoftheday #FineGeh #SexyGeh #BigLove #SexyandIKnowIt #Thickgirlzrock #CelebrateMySize #PlussizeBeachWear #2015TohBad"
See photo below....
[img]http://1.bp..com/-k_Sw6Z4YAo4/VLQCl56BH0I/AAAAAAAAFb8/6y7p6m_6QzU/s1600/badmus%2Beniola.jpg[/img]
Is there anything wrong with the picture?
Source

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 7:54am On Jan 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Some small men no dey take eye see this kain massive size. grin
grin...going through this topic, came by this comment, didn't check who "authored" it. My mind went thus: something Truckpusher'd comment lipsrsealed

Checked the poster shocked sad cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Muscomide: 7:55am On Jan 13, 2015
Kingscee:
But why people from this particular tribe too dey fat and ugliness?

Yeye bigot.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by red101(f): 7:59am On Jan 13, 2015
if not for her flabby arms, she will resemble many women like toolz

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Truckpusher(m): 8:00am On Jan 13, 2015
justi4jesu:

You dey talk from experience abi? grin grin
Yeso ,I have this small friend of mine that would ensure that any gigantic thing in the house belongs to him.
in fact the boy no dey take eye see orobo grin
One day somebody jokingly asked him how he manages them and his reply was that the experience can only be compared to a zoologist playing with a baby elephant grin
chai!...

2 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Truckpusher(m): 8:02am On Jan 13, 2015
chimkaire:
grin...going through this topic, came by this comment, didn't check who "authored" it. My mind went thus: something Truckpusher'd comment lipsrsealed

Checked the poster shocked sad cheesy
Lol, Omo ! That kain size fit make man dey breath like who run marathon race.

I have respect for men that have been able to manage these massively built principalities and powers. grin

3 Likes

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by shindarayo(f): 8:05am On Jan 13, 2015
Beauty isnt in d eye of d beholder, beauty is loving urself d way u are.believe m u, if u dont love urself nobody, and I mean NOBODY wld love u.she loves herself, her stature no matta hw big she hs learnt to live wt it and love it, so no mata wat u all say, to her she is d most beautiful girl I. Her world, and dts all dt matters.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by shindarayo(f): 8:09am On Jan 13, 2015
Kingscee:
just like pple frm ur tribe hv big heads and fat lips.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by daey118(m): 8:28am On Jan 13, 2015
MadCow1:

No Comment....

Just tears... cry cry
may God wipe away your tears...lol
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:30am On Jan 13, 2015
softysparky:

So you like them fat and bold huh?

I like you kiss
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Freshtomato(f): 8:31am On Jan 13, 2015
Thick, bold and beautiful. cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Floyd45(m): 8:33am On Jan 13, 2015
I see writzler in her hand. Kush grin
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by daey118(m): 8:35am On Jan 13, 2015
papawemba:
Is that a baby elephant?
looll..sooo many mean pple on nl...cut the whale some slack na....
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by daey118(m): 8:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
Lol, Omo ! That kain size fit make man dey breath like who run marathon race.

I have respect for men that have been able to manage these massively built principalities and powers. grin
how TF do they even do the whole pre-intimacy thingy....with meats here and there sef.... Jst curious
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by daey118(m): 8:40am On Jan 13, 2015
shindarayo:
just like pple frm ur tribe hv big heads and fat lips.
God bless you yanfu yanfu........#
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Akranez:

I like you kiss
Yes I like you too.

I am not fat and bold though.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 8:45am On Jan 13, 2015
softysparky:

Yes I like you too.

I am not fat and bold though.

I don't like fat jooo..
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Chizzy20(f): 9:25am On Jan 13, 2015
LoveMEBaby:
She fine pass you though........... tongue tongue tongue tongue
lolzz ok.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Chizzy20(f): 9:36am On Jan 13, 2015
holusormi:

Your face as depicted in your profile pics looks like that of a nigger who's wanking off ,, yetdypu have the audacity to say ' them dey give her hope'. Smh ,, baboon
lolz for ur mind nw u don speak english, anyway i wont come down to ur level nd exchange wrds wit sum1 am nt even sure exist cos u using vulgar wrds on a social forum already shows ur level of mentality..ND pls neva in ur life quote me again.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Truckpusher(m): 9:57am On Jan 13, 2015
daey118:

how TF do they even do the whole pre-intimacy thingy....with meats here and there sef.... Jst curious
I tried it thrice ,my brother dont go there o. grin

You'll need to put extra effort to hit the jacket and make an impact and I hate to lose in any match.
Next time you see them just run because you'll work your asss off. cheesy
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by daey118(m): 10:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Truckpusher:
I tried it thrice ,my brother dont go there o. grin

You'll need to put extra effort to hit the jacket and make an impact and I hate to lose in any match.
Next time you see them just run because you'll work your asss off. cheesy
lol... I feel your struggle bro....buh yu know wah they say...you win some...yu loose some...cheer up,..e go betta
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by NaLaugh: 10:40am On Jan 13, 2015
She could benefit from some weight loss.

There is nothing healthy about being obese.
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by msdos1(m): 11:21am On Jan 13, 2015
I AM IN AFGHANISTAN.. I DUNNO HER
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by holusormi(m): 11:36am On Jan 13, 2015
Chizzy20:
lolz for ur mind nw u don speak english, anyway i wont come down to ur level nd exchange wrds wit sum1 am nt even sure exist cos u using vulgar wrds on a social forum already shows ur level of mentality..ND pls neva in ur life quote me again.

Stfu ,, underage piglet ,, and yes I just quoted you again ,, now head inside the river and drown ,, ewu!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Pecca: 1:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
massive hips or massive thighs!!! means you are at a loss what hips means!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 1:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Kingscee:

Cos they too like orishirishi
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'm bigger than her, no big deal grin we are bold, curvy and
Beautiful.

1 Like

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by MadCow1: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
Many Obese people are hypocrites to themselves.. Being fat and proud?! nigga please.. grin

This woman is not sexy, she is sick. Everytime she eats an unhealthy meal, she is killing herself, by herself. Anybody who finds this sexy should also find suicide sexy.

She needs to be told the hard truth.. Eniola, there is a difference between being curvy, plus sized and obese.. Please hit the Fhucking gym or find a routine to help your ministry.. Her arms alone are wider than the pillar she is leaning on. Unless she wants to die soon, she needs to get into the gym. She would look better, feel better and be truly happier.

I like my meat with a little fat on it, but not this..

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by deebrain(m): 2:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
For those that like 'em fat, i don't envy your various erections.

For me, all that came out from my mouth was a big

CHISOS!!!
Re: Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Massive Hip At Obafemi Martin's Beach Party (PHOTO) by enomakos(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
big bold and beautiful

i love them big

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Sons Eat Like Godzilla — Jim Iyke Says As He Goes Shopping (Photos) / Linda Ikeji Celebrates 40th Birthday With 80 Pairs Of Shoes / Nollywood Actor, Amaechi Muonagor, Dies Of Kidney Failure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.