Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,373 members, 7,836,510 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? (883 Views)

Saraki’s CCT Trial: Agabi Absent In Court / Ngozi Okonjo-Iweala Attends Her Son's Movie Premiere In Hollywood (Photos) / Nigerian Army Noticeably Absent In Town Taken From Boko Haram-new York Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by doctokwus: 6:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
Just realised I have not seen either of these 2 powerful female ministers in Gej's campaigns so far.
Even in Enugu state when he campaigned in d south east, I was expecting to see GEJ showcase these women as part of his empowerment program.
This is quite unlike 2011 when these women,particularly diezani were prominent on d campaign train.
Can anyone offer an explanation for this or is it that they are working behind d scene?
Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by hahn(m): 6:46pm On Jan 12, 2015
They are busy siphoning as much as possible. The journey to Otueke is going to be a long one

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by Eziachi: 6:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
Because no one brings a liability name recognition to an election campaign.

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by FastShipping: 6:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
Diezani was actually in Lagos. I saw her dancing in one clip at the Lagos rally. That lady pretty o!

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by doctokwus: 6:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
FastShipping:
Diezani was actually in Lagos. I saw her dancing in one clip at the Lagos rally. That lady pretty o!
Sure about that.Watched a lot of d clip and didn't see her or hear her name mentioned.
They both sure were not in Enugu.
Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by FastShipping: 6:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
doctokwus:

Sure about that.Watched a lot of d clip and didn't see her or hear her name mentioned.
They both sure were not in Enugu.

Yes, she was shown in one clip I saw last week.

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by p3ndy79: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
GEJ don't want people to see them and start remembering the missing $10.8billon in the NNPC account.

4 Likes

Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by lawbabs: 6:59pm On Jan 12, 2015
hahn:
They are busy siphoning as much as possible. The journey to Otueke is going to be a long one

Guy, you sabi things wey others no know o... i dey feel u!

2 Likes

Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by doctokwus: 7:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
FastShipping:

Yes, she was shown in one clip I saw last week.
Ok.Must av missed it.But both av been low key unlike in 2011.
Maybe GEJ has decided to play rough and dirty in d campaign this time around and they ain't cut out for that sort of politics,particularly okonjo

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by doctokwus: 7:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
p3ndy79:
GEJ don't want people to see them and start remembering the missing $10.8billon in the NNPC account.
Come to think of it,u maybe right o! Since GMB has used fight against corruption as one of his campaign slogans GEJ doesn't want pple getting reminded of all that oil subsidy scam
2 gboza to you wink wink

3 Likes

Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by lacasa: 7:09pm On Jan 12, 2015
hahn:

Punchline! grin

Sai Buhari

1 Like

Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by caselessogbuagu: 7:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
They're busy cooking lies to come and feed us with.
Re: Why Are Ngozi Okonjo And Diezani Absent In Gej's Campaigns Thus Far? by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 12, 2015
Is Atiku on relegation? Have not seen him after the primaries, or is he contemplating another transfer this January?

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Gets New Name On Twitter / Breaking-------exclusive Video Of Muslims Burning 7 Churches In Niger Rep!!!!!!! / Photos:#JeSuisNigerian# Protest Against Boko Haram Holds In Paris,France

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.