Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,480 members, 7,816,134 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido (22457 Views)

EFCC Re-Arraigns Sule Lamido, Sons, Others / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi / Buhari Can’t Win Election With Cabals Surrounding Him – Gov Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by importexpert(m): 11:45am On Jan 13, 2015
Seems like buhari is not corrupted, vouch!

ImportExpert assisted.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by reborn1: 12:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
phransix147:

This got me laffing hard... Bros pls send this pic to my inbox pls... Phransix147@gmail.com

Thanks

lolzz. You can right click on the pics and save it.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by phransix147(m): 12:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
reborn1:

lolzz. You can right click on the pics and save it.

Tried dat but can't view it... Wud be glad if u just mail it to me

Thanks
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by jamace(m): 12:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Don't be deceived. Politician Buhari has joined the looters and is enjoying their financial support without qualms. Politician Buhari can not fight any corruption. If you fall for his mantra of "I will pight kworruption", your own don done be dat.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by berrystunn(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
pacesetter939:

Aren't you ashamed?
Can't you see that you are a loner on the clueless GEJ's lane?
Join the moving train before you are left behind.

GMB all the way!

Buhari’s campaign is funded by unnamed Arab countries
join the moving train to Islamic state
why are they funding
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by dhidden: 4:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
beopened:
Jonathan is done for

All what Sule Lamido is concerned with is to deliver the Governorship candidate so that he will have a strong pedestal to negotiate with APC by the time Buhari becomes the President

He is least concerned with what becomes of The Clueless one

Northerners are not smiling at all

....... and GOD is the greatest COUP PLANNER EVER, executing His plans always with much success! No failure in HIM.
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by vicogu76(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
reborn1:
otueke straight...
I 1der y every of dis ppl dey talk bout gmb aboki tym don pass my presido gej 44444 more yearz sire
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by MRLANNISTER(m): 7:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
jingh:
the statement is like saying
Devil love human than God.

Buhari for better Nigeria
buhari for president
#buhari4change

KAI!!!!

this babe too get sense. grin grin grin
Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by pacesetter939: 9:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
berrystunn:

Buhari’s campaign is funded by unnamed Arab countries
join the moving train to Islamic state
why are they funding

Hahahahahh!
You've run out of ideas on what to accuse the People's General of.
Needless to say, it's still GMB all the way!

Re: Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido by jingh(f): 9:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
MRLANNISTER:

KAI!!!!

this babe too get sense. grin grin grin
tanx dearie

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

New Electricity Tariff: Buhari May Face 1st Labour Showdown As NLC,TUC Spit Fire / Governor Zulum Celebrates Christmas In Borno South, Pledges To End Insurgency / Betty Anyanwu-Akeredolu Tests Positive For COVID-19 With Her Security Aides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.