Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,921 members, 7,814,101 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi (34465 Views)

Lamido And Son Smile After Granted Bail / EFCC Arrests Ex-Governor Lamido And Sons Over Money Laundering / Buhari, Incorruptible, Honest – Gov. Sule Lamido (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Charlesdonald(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Pay attention! Jigawa State governor, Sule Lamido
(right) appears to be playfully telling Governor Rotimi
Amaechi of Rivers State, during the National Council
of State meeting, held at the Presidential Villa in
Abuja, yesterday.

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by adekennis(m): 8:55am On Feb 06, 2015
Ameachi the baddest guy...Giving the shoeless man sleepless night since 2012. cool.. I dont knw why dat bro no go into acting cheesy

D Lamido guy be like ***Ameachi stop giving Jonathan sleepless night abi u no dey hear word grin

239 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by midolian(m): 9:01am On Feb 06, 2015
adekennis:
Ameachi the baddest guy...Giving the shoeless man sleepless night since 2012. cool.. I dont knw why dat bro no go into acting tongue
lool
Laff go burst my belle o..

15 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by VcStunner(m): 9:13am On Feb 06, 2015
Lamido be like don gutsun Uwarka leave the president alone kaji ko tongue... Why would u come here of all places today smiley. GEJ till Amaechi becomes Vice president

16 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by adekennis(m): 9:17am On Feb 06, 2015
midolian:
lool
Laff go burst my belle o..
Lol bro.. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 9:30am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol it's normal...look at this also btw rochas and fashola

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by apcmustwin(f): 9:40am On Feb 06, 2015
Lamido be like "Amechi walahi kai dan iska ne. See as u de knock our mumu presido front back and center" grin

70 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by sammyj: 9:56am On Feb 06, 2015
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 9:59am On Feb 06, 2015
He was responding to Ameachi's question: Oga Sule when you dey come APC na?

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Tyche(m): 10:57am On Feb 06, 2015
GEJ should not have lost Amechi

69 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by obibankz(m): 11:03am On Feb 06, 2015
Lamido be like Ameachi learn from Timi sylva u no wan hear, 29th may u will joinTimi as jobless and ur political Carrie is finish grin grin grin

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by frodobee: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Teeth and chewing stick.
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Bsc(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Idi ara!!!
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by IamOpemipo(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Class, swag, good sense of humour..i lik dis amaechi guy

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 11:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Lamido checking out Amaechi's new earring .

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by juniormusa(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Lol Whether Apc like it or not GEJ will win the election....
Vote GEJ for continuity...

20 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by LagosBoi2(m): 11:04am On Feb 06, 2015
Rotimi Amechi

God bless you

God Bless APC

God Bless Nigeria

74 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by hazyfm1: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
cool pix

this photographer must be an expert
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Faibuhari: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
He is saying," Amaechi I hear say u dey sleep with your friends wife, no come my state again ooo"

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by youngwarlocks: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
ok
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by HopeAtHand: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
They are mocking all of you...APC and PDP supporters that is.

I pity those jobless fanatics who maim and kill on behalf of APC and PDP.

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by juniormusa(m): 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
sammyj:
Lol bad guy
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Nobody: 11:05am On Feb 06, 2015
"you this agbero boy, you no dey hear word"

grin

4 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by EdCure: 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Lamido: Haha! Amaechi, didn't you hear when I shouted Sai Buhari?
Do you think you're the only one that is working for #Change?

46 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by zimoni(f): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Whatever.

Jonathan till 2019.

6 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by omakay(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Una sure say no be another occultic greeting be dat!!!!

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by chelseabmw(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Ameachi You nor dey hear word sad

Anyway

GEJ till 2019

9 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by Noneroone(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
Leave apc! leave apc!! leave apc!!!

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by HonEmeritus(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
TAKE IT OR LEAVE IT, AMAECHI IS A SMART DUDE!

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by fajesito(m): 11:06am On Feb 06, 2015
I no like this amaechi at all. Just my opinion though undecided

3 Likes

Re: Caption This Photo Of Gov Sule Lamido And Gov Rotimi Amaechi by igeolink: 11:07am On Feb 06, 2015
If u like call GEJ clueless..i will still vote for him
If u like call him Otuoke fisherman...I will still vote him
If u like call him the most corrupt leader...I will still vote for him
If u like call him senseless... My vote is still for him....
Wither GEJ will win or not...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he hasn't completed his Ph.D...I will still vote for him..
If u like call him a disparate leader...I will vote for him
If u like tell is his wife that is ruling the country...I will still vote for him
If u like tell me he lied about his shoes...I will vote for him
If u like tell me that the Chibok girls aren't back yet I will vote for him
If Everyone in Nigeria should vote against GEJ...I will still be the only one to vote for him
I have made up my mind

40 Likes 17 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Vote Buying: Jonathan "Oshiomhole Suffering From Multiple Personality Syndrome" / Fulani Herdsmen Speaking Igbo Language. / Femi Fani-Kayode Reacts To The Assault On Ekweremadu. Warns Southern Politicians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.