Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,255 members, 7,836,181 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout (2280 Views)

Photos Of Okorocha, Emeka Ihedioha & Jonathan: Caption Them / Pic of Okorocha dancing as Phyno Performs Live At Children's Day Celebration / Ngige,ex Gov. Of Anambra Spotted As Security Of Okorocha Imo State Gov (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by kelechiodo(m): 7:28pm On Jan 12, 2015
APC rally
I try as much as possible to follow the campaign train of both APC and PDP via TV. And today was not different as I was changing channels from CHANNEL TV to NTA trying to catch up with the campaign. But surprisingly, what you get to hear are lies. For example in Owerri today, hear OKorocha as he spurns out lies. He started with my people, my people and then goes to baptist Buhari, Okechukwu Buhari and to the bewilderment of all and to Buhari embarrassment told the gathering that Buhari's grand mother is from Imo and that Buhari will speak Igbo to them. We are waited for the igbo speaking Buhari but we kept on hearing what look like kworuption and other inaudible sentences. I just hope that these politicians will stick to issues and stop all these lies.
Okorocha lies:
Buhari grand mother is an Igbo
Buhari speaks Igbo
There is free education in Imo
etc
PDP Ogun state rally
I dont know what happened today in Ogun state. Who handles GEJ campaign publicity. The scanty attendance in Ogun state today is shocking. Fmr. Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu was absolutely right when he warned that GEJ marketers should be active and not docile. We all know that most of the attendance in most of these rallies are offered stipend by both parties but men, the Ogun poor attendance is absolutely too poor. Ahmadu Ali should be up and doing and I wonder why he was given such a sensitive post in his old age. Rotimi Amechi being younger is doing a very nice job in APC and sincerely, Buhari has never had it so good.

2 Likes

Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by Gmajor(m): 7:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
rochas n his sugar coated tongue. Am sure some gullible
ones will believe him
Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by RedEboe(m): 7:35pm On Jan 12, 2015
kelechiodo:
APC rally
I try as much as possible to follow the campaign train of both APC and PDP via TV. And today was not different as I was changing channels from CHANNEL TV to NTA trying to catch up with the campaign. But surprisingly, what you get to hear are lies. For example in Owerri today, hear OKorocha as he spurns out lies. He started with my people, my people and then goes to baptist Buhari, Okechukwu Buhari and to the bewilderment of all and to Buhari embarrassment told the gathering that Buhari's grand mother is from Imo and that Buhari will speak Igbo to them. We are waited for the igbo speaking Buhari but we kept on hearing what look like kworuption and other inaudible sentences. I just hope that these politicians will stick to issues and stop all these lies.
Okorocha lies:
Buhari speaks Igbo
etc
PDP Ogun state rally
I dont know what happened today in Ogun state. Who handles GEJ campaign publicity. The scanty attendance in Ogun state today is shocking. Fmr. Gov. Orji Uzor Kalu was absolutely right when he warned that GEJ marketers should be active and not docile. We all know that most of the attendance in most of these rallies are offered stipend by both parties but men, the Ogun poor attendance is absolutely too poor. Ahmadu Ali should be up and doing and I wonder why he was given such a sensitive post in his old age. Rotimi Amechi being younger is doing a very nice job in APC and sincerely, Buhari has never had it so good.

Did we watch the same Abeokuta Rally? It wasn't scanty in any way, i know you are a Buhari fan but come on...stop spreading lies.
Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by thaoriginator: 7:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
I didn't even expect that much crowd for GEJ in Ogun bro.. But I notice that the whole thing is disorganized.. The crowds were just there, no chanting no motivation.. They probably went there to collect money not to listen to nonsense lies!

3 Likes

Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by bashydemy(m): 7:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
kelechiodo:
APC rally
Okorocha lies:
Buhari speaks Igbo
etc
PDP Ogun state rally
@OP sorry to disapoint you, I watch APC rally live and Okorocha is the man of the people. About GMB great grandmother why not make your research first before you spew this lies... and about him speaking english ogbeni your lies will shake heaven not sure we watched the same Rally ooo.

About the PDP in Ogun state, Bro i stay in Ogun state Sango Otta to be precise even that was a rented crowd you see them putting on T shirt of diffrent candidates from diffrent states, also the same GEJ campaign flag the green one they use in Oyo states was brought to Ogun states.... PDP should forget Ogun states cos 2011 defeat when they still have OBJ supporting them will be a child play to 2015 cos Amosun has done well to deserve 4 times as a Governor.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by kelechiodo(m): 7:56pm On Jan 12, 2015
RedEboe:

Did we watch the same Abeokuta Rally? It wasn't scanty in any way, i know you are a Buhari fan but come on...stop spreading lies.

I am GEJ fan and will vote for him any time any day. But look at Lagos, Enugu and Ibadan rallies. You cannot equate them with Abeokuta. GEJ publicists need to be active. Buhari is a devil and must be shown as such. Someone who disobeys and ignores rule of law, someone who sentence people to 200 years, someone who defies international convention and turn the office of president into international kidnapping syndicate, someone who disobeys laws that Nigeria Bar Association abandoned courts for him, someone who started initiating Nigeria into OIC and support the sharia that was later hijacked by people (boko haram) who know how to implement it better, someone whose economic policy was just upside down. A sadist masquerading as a crusader should not be allowed to taste the seat of power.
Attimes I laugh at people who said that Nigerians have come of age and can never go back to the ages of dictatorship. I laugh because Germany of 1938 was more enlightened and prosperous than Nigeria of today and Hitler arose chanting the same slogan that Buhari is dishing to us now. Security, end of corruption etc.

You see my dear, one of the greatest dividend of democracy GEJ bequeathed to us is his absolute belief that every vote must count and free speech must always be uphold. It is based on these that hope was restored to the opposition which would not have been under Obasanjo regime. GEJ has achieved alot but his handles have allowed APC to use Boko Haram to define his administration and it is so sad.

4 Likes

Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by HzRF(m): 8:31pm On Jan 12, 2015
RedEboe:

I tire oo

All the seats for spectators was filled

Even the pitch have crowd

1 Like

Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by dat9jaguy(m): 9:24pm On Jan 12, 2015
kelechiodo:

I am GEJ fan and will vote for him any time any day. But look at Lagos, Enugu and Ibadan rallies. You cannot equate them with Abeokuta. GEJ publicists need to be active. Buhari is a devil and must be shown as such. Someone who disobeys and ignores rule of law, someone who sentence people to 200 years, someone who defies international convention and turn the office of president into international kidnapping syndicate, someone who disobeys laws that Nigeria Bar Association abandoned courts for him, someone who started initiating Nigeria into OIC and support the sharia that was later hijacked by people (boko haram) who know how to implement it better, someone whose economic policy was just upside down. A sadist masquerading as a crusader should not be allowed to taste the seat of power.
Attimes I laugh at people who said that Nigerians have come of age and can never go back to the ages of dictatorship. I laugh because Germany of 1938 was more enlightened and prosperous than Nigeria of today and Hitler arose chanting the same slogan that Buhari is dishing to us now. Security, end of corruption etc.

You see my dear, one of the greatest dividend of democracy GEJ bequeathed to us is his absolute belief that every vote must count and free speech must always be uphold. It is based on these that hope was restored to the opposition which would not have been under Obasanjo regime. GEJ has achieved alot but his handles have allowed APC to use Boko Haram to define his administration and it is so sad.

Fine there is freedom of speech and right to hold divergent opinions as enshrined in the U.N Charter but i sometimes wonder if people
like you actually live in this country.

1 Like

Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by kheart(m): 9:45pm On Jan 12, 2015
kelechiodo:

Story for the gods

Gej till

Febuhari 14, 2015
Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by bakila: 9:52pm On Jan 12, 2015
[quote author=thaoriginator post=29733810]I didn't even expect that much crowd for GEJ in Ogun bro.. But I notice that the whole thing is disorganized.. The crowds were just there, no chanting no motivation.. They probably went there to collect money not to listen to nonsense lies![/quote
He is a GEJ fan, a breed that that is playing neutral but it is not at all. Check his posts, you will find some calling Buhari names. They should convince us with goodlucks goodness and show he was accountable. Doing so will bring Nigerians to his side.
Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by Code213: 10:11pm On Jan 12, 2015
kelechiodo:

Kai!!! You phoolish oo! embarassed
Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by maureen546: 4:24am On Jan 30, 2015
GEJ we recognize,GEJ we've seen,GEJ we know,GEJ we're sure of nd GEJ we accept.up PDP up GEJ.
Re: APC Owerri And PDP Ogun Rallies: Lies Of Okorocha And Ogun Poor Turnout by davodyguy: 8:00pm On May 27, 2015
maureen546:
GEJ we recognize,GEJ we've seen,GEJ we know,GEJ we're sure of nd GEJ we accept.up PDP up GEJ.
Yes. Jeg till 2030

(1) (Reply)

Breaking News: Boko Haram Sacks Monguno Barracks, Fate Of 1400 Soldiers Unknown / NIGERIA CIVIL WAR : How It Started / Abubakar Audu Officially Pronounced Dead And Buried

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.