Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,579 members, 7,812,893 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:28 PM

Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome (33263 Views)

Nexthome: 2016 Construction Daily Updates. / Construction Journal | Browne Mews By Nexthome / Nexthome Official Complaint Thread (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:51pm On Jan 23, 2015
Desmond Flats - Final Checks Prior to Casting

The rough-in pipe work were carried out today and the carpenters are working on cut braces for the ground beam.

Everything is indeed set for casting tomorrow. All thanks to God.

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 9:59pm On Jan 23, 2015
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 10:16pm On Jan 23, 2015
NextHome - Staying Relevant in Constantly Evolving Industry

Below is the picture of our modular column form which will allow quick assembly and installation on site while minimising wastage and reducing construction time. Why?

1. Increased speed and efficiency in construction
2. The requirement of skilled labour is reduced due to the simplicity of assembly and disassembly
3. Our column forms can be assembled and erected more easily than the traditional timber formwork
4. High quality surface finishes
5. Pocket-friendly budgets

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:14pm On Jan 24, 2015
Construction Update - Casting of the ground beam nearing completion. Picture updates to follow soon.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:13am On Jan 25, 2015
Yesterday in pictures

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 11:38am On Jan 25, 2015
Desmond Flats by NextHome - Video Update

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAvJNH08E54
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:17am On Jan 26, 2015
Desmond Flats by NextHome - forms removed

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:44am On Jan 26, 2015
NEW! Development Land For Sale

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pYxJy7k5bRI
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 6:00am On Jan 26, 2015
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 3:36am On Jan 29, 2015
Construction Update: Sand Filling Ongoing. Picture updates to follow soon
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:20pm On Jan 31, 2015
Updates: It's the Week Of My Anniversaries!

On the 29th, I celebrated the day I said "I DOOOOOOOO" to the love of my life! I've been married for 6 years now.

On the 30th, I celebrated my 36th birthday! Hurrah!

Today is another special day, we're also celebrating 3 years of NextHome!

Thank you for your support at all times.

3 Likes

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:33pm On Jan 31, 2015
A lot of progresses here and there since my last update. Just few pictures from the construction site.

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 8:35pm On Feb 02, 2015
Update Pics

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 8:47pm On Feb 02, 2015
brabus:
Update Pics

An innocent question.

What is the purpose of the filling of the space exactly?

Is it so that the decking has something to lay on, is it structural?

If not, then why not just elevate is slightly more to 8 feet and use it as indoor car park or recreational room designed knowing that it could get flooded in case of heavy rains/ Slight rains cannot enter if adequately protected with materials and specific paint.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:42am On Feb 05, 2015
Just picture updates. Final check prior to casting of the slab coming later today. Also the rough-in plumbing work will happen today.

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:47am On Feb 05, 2015
5th Annual Affordable Housing Projects - Singapore

Housing the nation has always been a challenge for Governments around the world. Issues of affordable housing are vital for countries with growing population and escalating housing prices.
Attend the 5th Annual Affordable Housing Projects to examine the critical issues facing the housing industry, explore how the housing sector can grow in the context of an economic crisis and how to deliver more with less, thereby taking advantage of the unprecedented opportunities in this sector. Don’t miss this opportunity to meet the line-up of key international speakers and to network with a very niche and targeted group of delegates from across the world.

http://affordablehousingprojectslse.marcusevans.com/EventDetails.asp?EventID=20758&PageID=520
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 2:29pm On Feb 05, 2015
Back to business

It's been a while since my last update from this project site. A lot have happened and I'm excited to bring you picture updates of progresses at the construction site.

Enjoy.

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 2:32pm On Feb 05, 2015
Final Works prior to casting

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 2:37pm On Feb 05, 2015
Reinforcement detailing... Desmond Flats by NextHome

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iR32MIJmaq4
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by twinskenny(m): 3:57pm On Feb 05, 2015
brabus:
Back to business

It's been a while since my last update from this project site. A lot have happened and I'm excited to bring you picture updates of progresses at the construction site.

Enjoy.

weldone boss
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 4:48pm On Feb 05, 2015
CityNG:

An innocent question.

What is the purpose of the filling of the space exactly?

Is it so that the decking has something to lay on, is it structural?

If not, then why not just elevate is slightly more to 8 feet and use it as indoor car park or recreational room designed knowing that it could get flooded in case of heavy rains/ Slight rains cannot enter if adequately protected with materials and specific paint.

I'll revert with information later on this thread. I'll definitely back up my argument for/against with pictures and real life examples.

Pls bear with me. I need to clear backlogs.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by segcymoor(m): 9:35pm On Feb 06, 2015
Weldone guy! However, if I may ask is there any reason for NON Screeding prior to Conctrete work.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by Nobody: 10:04pm On Feb 06, 2015
Good Job! Bro!
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:25am On Feb 07, 2015
segcymoor:
Weldone guy! However, if I may ask is there any reason for NON Screeding prior to Conctrete work.

No reason cos I see no importance grin unless you give me a cogent reason why it should be done other keeping the reinforcement free from dirt and prevent the same from puncturing the damp proof membrane.

We have already taken care off these. The reinforcement are never in contact with the DPM.

1 Like

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by segcymoor(m): 8:16am On Feb 07, 2015
brabus:

No reason cos I see no importance grin unless you give me a cogent reason why it should be done other keeping the reinforcement free from dirt and prevent the same from puncturing the damp proof membrane.
We have already taken care off these. The reinforcement are never in contact with the DPM.
.........and there is! .
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 7:50pm On Feb 07, 2015
Substructure starts shortly. We'll be right back.

All glory to God for successful completion of the first and most important phase of the project.
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:05pm On Feb 09, 2015
Substructure Work Starts Now!

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:06pm On Feb 09, 2015
Progress Pictures

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:08pm On Feb 09, 2015
Setting Out

#feellikeaboss

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2015
And the house starts growing... Wait for it!
Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:17pm On Feb 09, 2015
Desmond Flats by NextHome - The NextHome Advantage

Imagine a hassle-free home project, innovatively designed exactly to your requirements, expertly constructed to your specifications, delivered efficiently and cost-effectively, on time and within budget. That and so much more is exactly what you get with NextHome Design-Build.

Simplifying Complexities. Delivering Results.

#feellikeaboss #nexthome #H52

Re: Desmond Flats At Ogombo By Nexthome by brabus(m): 5:34pm On Feb 09, 2015
Desmond Flats by NextHome - Walls Going Up shocked

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (12) (Reply)

Can You Buy A House With A Grave? / Collapsed Building In Lagos: List Of Survivors / See The Amount My Dad Used To Roof His Building (25yrs Ago)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.