Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,823 members, 7,828,009 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 09:20 PM

The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound (3640 Views)

Three Times The FBI Arrested ‘Corrupt’ Judges In US Just Like The DSS-The Cable / Nigerian Navy's New Vessel And Crew Arrive Malaysia In Style. See Photos / Aisha Buhari In The U.S With A Hermes Bag Worth N40 Million - The Signal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by suwailad(f): 9:42pm On Jan 12, 2015
Obama, we need this weapon to fight boko haram.
A bullet 7 times faster than the speed of sound? oma ga o

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Yd96Yniyp0

Isis dey warm up for your own share of the super gun
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by jumobi1(m): 9:47pm On Jan 12, 2015
SOUND!
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by saharachic(f): 9:48pm On Jan 12, 2015
wahala dey oh. nna, na which country dem wan use for in 2016?
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by Adminisher: 9:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
suwailad:
A bullet 7 times faster than the speed of light? oma ga o

There is nothing seven times faster than the speed of light. This is the kind of shallowness and lack of education that has Nigerians clapping for second hand locomotives and coaches on outdated narrow gauge railway tracks calling it TRANSFORMATION.

2 Likes

Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
suwailad:

you mean with all the $20 billion missing, nigeria has money to purchase this beast of a gun? you must be dreaming
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by Justbright(m): 9:51pm On Jan 12, 2015
dis unprecedented
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by alizenbohr: 9:53pm On Jan 12, 2015
suwailad:

Pls, be informed:
It is 7x the speed of SOUND not LIGHT.
Nothing is known yet to be faster than the speed of light.

Change your title.

1 Like

Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by suwailad(f): 9:54pm On Jan 12, 2015
Adminisher:

There is nothing seven times faster than the speed of light. This is the kind of shallowness and lack of education that has Nigerians clapping for second hand locomotives and coaches on outdated narrow gauge railway tracks calling it TRANSFORMATION.

oga professor, it is the u.s navy that said its 7 times faster than the speed of light oooo! or you know book pass the u.s navy ba!
On a second thought those gej locomotive legedez train are substandard, i did not clap for that.

1 Like

Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by suwailad(f): 9:55pm On Jan 12, 2015
saytan:

you mean with all the $20 billion missing, nigeria has money to purchase this beast of a gun? you must be dreaming

who be this? jerk off

1 Like

Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by Fash20: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
suwailad:

bloody liar. According to Einstien Nothing is faster than light so how comes does this s.h!t becomes 7 TIMES FASTER THAN LIGHT RAYS. The speed of light is 3.0x10^8 X 7 =21x10^8ms^-1. What type of bullet does it use
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by EdCure: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Speed of sound.

The speed of light is not yet equalled nor surpassed.

2 Likes

Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by AgentOfAllah: 9:57pm On Jan 12, 2015
Op, if you discover anything that is 0.0000000000000000000000000000000001 times faster than light, I promise you the Nobel prize in physics

3 Likes

Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by EdCure: 10:00pm On Jan 12, 2015
suwailad:

oga professor, it is the u.s navy that said its 7 times faster than the speed of light oooo! or you know book pass the u.s navy ba!
On a second thought those gej locomotive legedez train are substandard, i did not clap for that.
I'm certain you didn't even watch the video that you posted. Or you just couldn't read the insciptions.

2 Likes

Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by suwailad(f): 10:01pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fash20:
bloody liar. Accord to Einstien Nothing is faster than light so how come this sh!t becomes 7 TIMES FASTER THAN LIGHT RAYS. The speed of light is 3.0x10^8 X 7 =21x10^8.

ok bro, i don hear. i was too excited i forgot it is sound. abeg no vex

5 Likes

Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by Fash20: 10:05pm On Jan 12, 2015
suwailad:

ok bro, i don hear. i was too excited i forgot it is sound. abeg no vex

why are yo so excited are u a soldier in the US don't let me say Nigeria.
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by herald9: 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
grin
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by suwailad(f): 10:06pm On Jan 12, 2015
Fash20:
why are yo so excited are u a soldier in the US don't let me say Nigeria.

i am always excited for new inventions.
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by herald9: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
If it comes to Nigeria we are finished... We've a reputation for transferring weapon illegally to our next of kin(BH)
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by Fash20: 10:10pm On Jan 12, 2015
suwailad:

i am always excited for new inventions.
gud
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by Nobody: 10:20pm On Jan 12, 2015
People don finish be that embarassed but it will be good for hunting grin. I'll tell my daddy to buy me one. undecided
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by iamodenigbo1(m): 10:33pm On Jan 12, 2015
good
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by saharachic(f): 10:43pm On Jan 12, 2015
herald9:
If it comes to Nigeria we are finished... We've a reputation for transferring weapon illegally to our next of kin(BH)

yes, before you know gej will hand over the gun to boko haram to continue decimating the north east, so people will not come out to vote Buhari.
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by herald9: 10:50pm On Jan 12, 2015
saharachic:

yes, before you know gej will hand over the gun to boko haram to continue decimating the north east, so people will not come out to vote Buhari.

mtcheeeew
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by Ucheosefoh(m): 12:05am On Jan 13, 2015
saharachic:

Everything is politics for you guys even an unrelated issue smh
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by Gabreal1(m): 12:54am On Jan 13, 2015
suwailad:
A bullet 7 times faster than the speed of sound? oma ga o

Them tell you sey nah fast gun BH need? embarassed
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by Vikkie14: 1:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Ok
Re: The U.S Navy New Super Gun - 7 times the Speed of Sound by ejiro2130(m): 2:32am On Jan 13, 2015
Adminisher:

Y hitting on every Nigerian just because the op made a silly mistake??

(1) (Reply)

Defamatory Video: Okupe’s Lawyer Writes Linda Ikeji, Demands Immediate Apology / Action In Sambisa Forest. 2015. / President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.