Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,812 members, 7,820,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:42 PM

President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) (3634 Views)

Donald Trump And Osinbajo Laughing At G7 Summit (Photos) / Buhari Hosts Extraordinary ECOWAS Summit (Photos) / Buhari Shows Swag With Osinbajo On Arrival From AU Summit [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by dotta: 12:59pm On May 19, 2015
President Jonathan just arrived Accra, Ghana today May 19th,for the 47th Session of the ECOWAS Authority of Heads of State..He is accompanied by the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Ambassador Aminu Wali; House of Representatives Majority Leader, Hon. Mulikat Akande and some of his principal aides.
He is expected back in Nigeria at the conclusion of the one day summit..

http://www.pijangonews.com/2015/05/president-jonathan-arrives-accra-ghana.html

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 12:59pm On May 19, 2015
Good. That's my hero.

4 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by Nobody: 1:04pm On May 19, 2015
GEJ, I like you!!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by donphilopus: 1:04pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good. That's my hero.

A tenant must pack out of the house when his/her house rent expires. Should we also call the tenant who packs out after the expiration of his/her house rent an hero?!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by Nobody: 1:06pm On May 19, 2015
clueless man oshi

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by Crocz(m): 1:06pm On May 19, 2015
See how him dey smile sheepishly, chai!..this man too mumu...how dem no go dey steal money from inside him pocket self...

I'll miss him thou...but I'll miss PEG vocab more grin

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by alienvirus: 1:07pm On May 19, 2015
Abeg. Who knows when gej is packing out of aso villa.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:07pm On May 19, 2015
donphilopus:

A tenant must pack out of the house when his/her house rent expires. Should we also call the tenant who packs out an hero?!
You're copying from that other joker...This is not tenant and landlord issue, you're not a child, and I know you know what happens in Africa, We have sit tight rulers, And for someone to just concede defeat is rare, So that makes him a hero. Unlike that Daura President who never does and inciting his goat followers up north to kill people. So your Analogy is ssenseless.

3 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by sigain: 1:08pm On May 19, 2015
Your last invitation. and leave there with a heavy heart
GMB my man
TINUBU my hero
NAIJA my country

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by donphilopus: 1:11pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

You're copying from that other joker...This is not tenant and landlord issue, you're not a child, and I know you know what happens in Africa, We have sit tight rulers, And for someone to just concede defeat is rare, So that makes him a hero. Unlike that Daura President who never does.

If it were you, you wouldn't have also had any choice than to concede and congratulate the winner of the Election. There's nothing heroic there.

@ the name-calling, you can continue to call him a dullard, but he would remain your President till 2023. No two ways about that!

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by Nobody: 1:12pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:
Good. That's my hero.
you can follow your hero to otuoke

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:13pm On May 19, 2015
donphilopus:

If it were you, you wouldn't have also had any choice than to concede and congratulate the winner of the Election. There's nothing heroic there.

@ the name-calling, you can continue to call him a dullard, but he would remain your President till 2023. No two ways about that!
To you, There's nothing heroic, but to me and millions of people around the world, It's a heroic deed.
Yes, The Daura President will be my president, So what??... Does the presidency exonerate him from his dull state

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:14pm On May 19, 2015
kastonkastrol:
you can follow your hero to otuoke
Cantankerous kastonkastrol. grin
I thought you said he's going to jail?
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by Nobody: 1:18pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Cantankerous kastonkastrol. grin
I thought you said he's going to jail?
I pray he goes to jail together with you.

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by donphilopus: 1:19pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

To you, There's nothing heroic, but to me and millions of people around the world, It's a heroic deed.
Yes, The Daura President will be my president, So what??... Does the presidency exonerate him from his dull state

No.. It's just so ironic for you to call Buhari a dullard and still see Jonathan as a smart person. I don't know if Buhari has ever exhibited dullness, but we all know Jonathan is the King of cluelessness. Little wonder he infected Samboribobo with his cluelessness syndrome!
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by frodobee: 1:20pm On May 19, 2015
He needs to teach his fellow African heads the decency of accepting defeat and peaceful transfer of power.
He has my respect on that.
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:22pm On May 19, 2015
donphilopus:

No.. It's just so ironic for you to call Buhari a dullard and still see Jonathan as a smart person. I don't know if Buhari has ever exhibited dullness, but we all know Jonathan is the King of cluelessness. Little wonder he infected Samboribobo with his cluelessness syndrome!
Buhari is a certified dullard who doesn't know even his running mate's name, Who wants to stavilize world oil Frice grin (looking forward to that), Who wants to make a Naira equal to a Dollar, Is that kind of person not a certified illiterate dullard...The cow harder is also a jihadist. undecided

1 Like

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:23pm On May 19, 2015
kastonkastrol:
I pray he goes to jail together with you.

[img]http://media./media/g6eUxOCordrfG/giphy.gif[/img]
**laughing at your stupidity**

2 Likes

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by donphilopus: 1:28pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Buhari is a certified dullard who doesn't know even his running mate's name, Who wants to stavilize world oil Frice grin (looking forward to that), Who wants to make a Naira equal to a Dollar, Is that kind of person not a certified illiterate dullard...The cow harder is also a jihadist. undecided

Should we also term Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State an illiterate/dullard for not being able to call the name of his running-mate during his Governorship Electioneering Campaigns?! www.nairaland.com/1480235/willie-obiano-forgot-name-deputy

Can you do us a favour by providing a link to where he said he would make Naira equal to Dollar?!
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:33pm On May 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Should we also term Governor Willie Obiano of Anambra State an illiterate/dullard for not being able to call the name of his running-mate during his Governorship Electioneering Campaigns?! www.nairaland.com/1480235/willie-obiano-forgot-name-deputy

Can you do us a favour by providing a link to where he said he would make Naira equal to Dollar?!
A link...Mr.man, I don't spoon feed people. Don't pretend like you don't know, The dullard said it in Owerri.
... And Obiano can't be called a dullard because everyone knows he's very educated, a former bank executive, the man is a technocrat.
That's just a singular mistake, unlike The Dullard who kept saying unimaginable things.
So you can't even compare the two.
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by gonzaga: 1:35pm On May 19, 2015
donphilopus:

A tenant must pack out of the house when his/her house rent expires. Should we also call the tenant who packs out after the expiration of his/her house rent an hero?!

Yes! A tenant who packs out of the house after his rent expires without causing trouble, damaging property, making the house inhabitable or dragging the Landlord to court is a hero.

Ask the people in Burundi and they will tell you how relevant and important packing out at the right time is...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:35pm On May 19, 2015
Before the final result of the last election was announced:
SeverusSnape:
As you all know, I'm a staunch supporter of Jonathan, The final result has not been announced, but I see Buhari winning this election; No two ways about that. GEJ has lost the election, It's over, it has been a really tough battle, It was fun while it lasted; the insults, wink , The teasing and the bashing, I personally enjoyed every bit of it.
For those of you saying "SeverusSnape will soon deactivate", No way!.... I ain't deactivating, once a nairalander, always a Nairalander.
To all GEJ supporters, I urge you all to support the new government of Buhari and contribute your own quota to the development of this great nation. Jonathan has tried his best, let him just leave the rest.

That's all I have to say for now.

God bless president Jonathan
God bless the president elect, Muhammadu Buhari.
God bless all Nairalanders.
God bless all Nigerians.
God bless the Federal Republic of Nigeria.
Thanks cool

Mods front page, Don't I deserve it??
I'm a prominent member o... lalasticlala, Maclatunji, Ngwakwe. cool cool wink

About six weeks after:
SeverusSnape:

Now I know a pretender, an irredeemable bigot, a sycophant and a double faced liar when I see one.
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by donphilopus: 1:35pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

A link...Mr.man, I don't spoon feed people. Don't pretend like you don't know, The dullard said it in Owerri.
... And Obiano can't be called a dullard because everyone knows he's very educated, a former bank executive, the man is a technocrat.
That's just a singular mistake, unlike The Dullard who kept saying unimaginable things.
So you can't even compare the two.

You need to be presented with a certificate of hypocrisy. BTW, how far have you people gone with Buhari's Certificate Case in Court?! Is the Suit still on?!
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by agarawu23(m): 1:36pm On May 19, 2015
ok
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by Eshinwaju: 1:36pm On May 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Now I now a pretender, a bigot and a double faced liar when I see one.

such a shame.... cheesy
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:37pm On May 19, 2015
donphilopus:

You need to be presented with a certificate of hypocrisy. BTW, how far have you people gone with Buhari's Certificate Case in Court?! Is the Suit still on?!
Your name should be inducted into the stupidity hall of fame, Buhari certificate case has been withdrawn, Mr. Stupidity, Don't you know that?...do you live in a cave that you don't know the happenings around the country?
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:39pm On May 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Now I now a pretender, a bigot and a double faced liar when I see one.
So you're no more digging barcanista's own. Now it's mine, I'm a celebrity. grin
By the way, I know a jihadist when I see one. undecided
Buhari is a certified dullard!!!
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by donphilopus: 1:39pm On May 19, 2015
gonzaga:

Yes! A tenant who packs out of the house after his rent expires without causing trouble, damaging property, making the house inhabitable or dragging the Landlord to court is a hero.

Ask the people in Burundi and they will tell you how relevant and important packing out at the right time is...

Your opinion though. He knew what was awaiting him if he had forcefully remained in office. What happened to Gbagbo would have been a child's play compared to what would have happened to him!
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by donphilopus: 1:41pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

Your name should be inducted into the stupidity hall of fame, Buhari certificate case has been withdrawn, Mr. Stupidity, Don't you know that?...do you live in a cave that you don't know the happenings around the country?

Why was it withdrawn?! ***wouldn't involve myself in name-calling with you***
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by PassingShot(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2015
SeverusSnape:

So you're no more digging barcanista's own. Now it's mine, I'm a celebrity. grin
By the way, I know a jihadist when I see one. undecided
Buhari is a certified dullard!!!

Cele what? For your mind nah!
Double standards force our hands to dig some posts so that people know who they deal with. Nothing more, nothing less!
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:42pm On May 19, 2015
donphilopus:

Why was it withdrawn?! ***wouldn't involve myself in name-calling with you***
Are you asking me? grin
Was it Severus Snape who filed the Suit?
Or you think I'm Mike Ozekhome??
Pathetic!!!
Re: President Jonathan Arrives Accra, Ghana For The 47th ECOWAS Summit(photos) by SeverusSnape(m): 1:45pm On May 19, 2015
PassingShot:

Cele what? For your mind nah!
Double standards force our hands to dig some posts so that people know who they deal with. Nothing more, nothing less!
See who's talking about double standards?... An unrepentant bigot!...Passingshiiit please keep digging for my posts Okay?
In fact, let me call your fellow diggers:
Abduljabbar4, Omenka, MzJackBaueress, sarahatuba.... Keep digging you niggers!! grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Popular Nollywood Actor Arrested In Connection To Arms Deal Scandal. Daily Mail! / $9 Million Dolllar: Before You Start Praising This Government / Kanu Vows To Drop Biafra Agitation If Anyone Stream Live From Buhari's Office

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.