Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,602 members, 7,851,047 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 12:40 PM

A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN - Education (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN (95756 Views)

Postgraduate Students Sponsored By NDDC Protest Against Injustice (pics, Video) / Profile Of The New VC Of NOUN – Prof Abdalla Uba Adamu / Discover The New Method Of Payment Of NOUN School Fees with RRR code (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by tundemoxie(m): 5:30am On Sep 18, 2015
jboixxx:

PGD straight.

I think i'd go for MBA then
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Vicben(m): 7:47am On Sep 20, 2015
Please, could anyone help share GST707 - The Good Study Guide - past questions with me if you have? Email vctrbn569@gmail.com
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 10:51am On Sep 20, 2015
Vicben:
Please, could anyone help share GST707 - The Good Study Guide - past questions with me if you have? Email vctrbn569@gmail.com

All GSTs r CBT. Study your GST manual n TMAs very well as theres no past question papers on them.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Oduok(m): 12:32pm On Sep 20, 2015
Please can someone verify this: I'm told I can skip Masters and do Ph.D directly. I have 4.40 in my B.Eng - Chemical Engineering. That it is for those with 4.00 and above in their First Degree. Thanks in advance
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Vicben(m): 2:13pm On Sep 20, 2015
jboixxx:

All GSTs r CBT. Study your GST manual n TMAs very well as theres no past question papers on them.
thanks for your response. Didn't know the exams are multiple choice
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by pweetiedee(m): 2:40pm On Sep 20, 2015
Any pgd student in Akure study centre. Mass communication and Journalism.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by fid1m: 10:21am On Sep 21, 2015
I doubt d possibility of the draft exam time table... today is 21 yet no official time table for exam that is suppose to start 28.
Management shud pls put a post on the site to clerify dis cus som working class really nid to knw... for proper documentation/application

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 4:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
fid1m:
I doubt d possibility of the draft exam time table... today is 21 yet no official time table for exam that is suppose to start 28.
Management shud pls put a post on the site to clerify dis cus som working class really nid to knw... for proper documentation/application
I wonder oo. Is it always like this?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 5:16pm On Sep 21, 2015
Here is a post they put up today.

This is to inform all NOUN Students to ignore the call for
meeting being circulated against Tuesday 22nd
September 2015 through SMS and the Social Media.
NOUN Management did not call for such meeting.
The intent of the message is malicious and is meant to
disrupt the students from preparing and writing the
September 2015 examinations.
Management.

http://nou.edu.ng/announcements/attention-all-noun-
students

Could this be a confirmation that the exam will start as stated.
Despite the fact that the time table on the site is for last semester self. It has not be changed yet.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Vicben(m): 8:37am On Sep 22, 2015
Latest Time Table courtesy of jboixx

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 3:48pm On Sep 22, 2015
Vicben:
Latest Time Table courtesy of jboixx

I cant see MBA 831 here ooo
anyone checking with me to confirm ?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 3:56pm On Sep 22, 2015
dailyxclusiveinfo..com offers first-hand information be it politics, Entertainment, Sport and fashion
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 7:23am On Sep 23, 2015
Vicben:
thanks for your response. Didn't know the exams are multiple choice
CBT = Multiple choice + Fill in d gaps! So, spellings and quotations she be expected!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 7:33am On Sep 23, 2015
fid1m:
Wableo
Prep against 28/sept. You'll receive your programme specific Timetable on your portal in due time. However, any postponement(doubtedly) won't affect your timetable as only the affected week long scheduled exams would be affected n rescheduled. #FromExperience.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 10:02am On Sep 25, 2015
Pop time table is out. Check your portal. The dates have been adjusted.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Sunnyvale(m): 5:50am On Sep 26, 2015
wableo:
Pop time table is out. Check your portal. The dates have been adjusted.

thanks, but the timetable on my portal is displaying only one course instead of seven. I don't understand this. Is someone else experiencing this or I have to make an official complaint. thanks
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 6:31pm On Sep 27, 2015
Sunnyvale:

thanks, but the timetable on my portal is displaying only one course instead of seven. I don't understand this. Is someone else experiencing this or I have to make an official complaint. thanks
Your level? All your courses are pop?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by stanleyuzoh022: 10:39pm On Sep 27, 2015
Good day all,
please I have got some questions as follows:

1). Can one who is about to conclude NCE in Early Childhood Care & Education (College of Education) enrol with his result for B.Sc. Degree in Accountancy? If NO, what course(s) of study can the fellow fit in for a B.Sc. Degree & what will be the duration of the course?

2). Can a 2:1(Second Class Upper) B.Sc. Public Administration enrol for M.Sc. in Information Technology?

Will appreciate if these questions are answered.

Thanks.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Sunnyvale(m): 2:52am On Sep 28, 2015
wableo:

wableo:

MSc 800 level business administration. all the courses except gst
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by afelouz(m): 12:25pm On Sep 28, 2015
Someone should please enlighten me,
How do they award PGD Certification in terms of the result.
IS there anything Like Upper class, lower class or distinction?? i know quite alright that the total credit point needed is 120 but i'm still confused about how its been applied in the result or certificate. thanks
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 8:12pm On Sep 28, 2015
Sunnyvale:

MSc 800 level business administration. all the courses except gst
If you submitted you tmas successfully I believe u will see the time table. It may be network. If till now same issue, better go to your centre before you will miss exam.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 10:44pm On Sep 28, 2015
How was the exam today? For those that wrote. I had to write an exam I didn't prepare for because of results not released. Anyway, wishing you all success in ur exams IJN amen

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Sunnyvale(m): 2:35am On Sep 29, 2015
wableo:

If you submitted you tmas successfully I believe u will see the time table. It may be network. If till now same issue, better go to your centre before you will miss exam.
OK. thanks alot
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by tundemoxie(m): 10:08pm On Oct 01, 2015
Hi everyone. smiley
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 11:18pm On Oct 01, 2015
How is exam so far? Hope they are repeating past questions.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 7:58am On Oct 05, 2015
Good Morning All,

Just came to wish you all the best of luck in your exams... May your efforts be crowned with success! For those doing MSc in InfoTech, don't forget to go through your past questions.... but do not depend on them, anything can happen in NOUN.

Kind Regards.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by wableo: 7:58am On Oct 06, 2015
BornSad:
Good Morning All,

Just came to wish you all the best of luck in your exams... May your efforts be crowned with success! For those doing MSc in InfoTech, don't forget to go through your past questions.... but do not depend on them, anything can happen in NOUN.

Kind Regards.
Thank you bro
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 8:50pm On Oct 06, 2015
please house.
I registered for an exam slated for tomorrow but due to some circumstances, I will not be going for the exam.
thinking of doing it next semester, any implication to that decision ?
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by Nobody: 11:03pm On Oct 06, 2015
truvine:
please house.
I registered for an exam slated for tomorrow but due to some circumstances, I will not be going for the exam.
thinking of doing it next semester, any implication to that decision ?

No major implications however, you will have to retake d TMA again next semester.
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by uppa(m): 6:18am On Oct 07, 2015
jboixxx:

baba aw far........u here! Nice work you doing, keep it up

1 Like

Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by truvine(m): 6:23am On Oct 07, 2015
ejibaba:

No major implications however, you will have to retake d TMA again next semester.
Thanks
Re: A Thread For All Prospective\New Postgraduate. Students Of NOUN by jboixxx: 6:59pm On Oct 07, 2015
uppa:
baba aw far........u here! Nice work you doing, keep it up
I dey here dey contribute my little quota, my brother. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (32) (Reply)

Caleb University, Lagos Cuts Hair Of Students At The Gate (Photos) / Photo: See How A Mathematician Proved 0 Divided By 0 Equals 2 / Adisadel College In Ghana That Got Me Shocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.