Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,966 members, 7,814,260 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign (7193 Views)

N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Governorship Elections: PDP Targets Victory In 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by Islie: 10:25pm On Jan 12, 2015
Even with over N21bn in its kitty, the Peoples Democratic Party is still looking for an extra N500m for its presidential campaign.

Towards this, the party has mandated an online group, known as PDP Social Media Group, to raise the money before the end of the ongoing campaign.

The Chairman of the PDP Fund-raising Committee, Prof. Jerry Gana, gave the approval to the group to raise the money which will come to the purse of the committee.

The National Coordinator of the PDP Social Media Group saddled with the responsibility of raising the fund, Mr. Michael Okorie, stated this at a press briefing in Abuja on Monday.

Okorie defended the raising of the fund, saying it was meant to avail ordinary Nigerians the opportunity to contribute to the election of the President.

This, he said, would enable them to have a say if the President wins the February 14 presidential election.

“The donation provides an opportunity for Nigerians to take ownership of the re-election of Mr. President by donating any amount they can afford,” Okorie said.

The donation, he said, was in support of the alleged numerous areas that he said had improved the lives of Nigerians.

Okorie said, “Based on the achievements of President Jonathan in numerous areas that have improved on the lives of Nigerian masses, we at PDP Social Media Group, under the mandate of the Directorate of Contact and Mobilisation of the Presidential Campaign Organisation, are mobilising Nigerian masses, to donate in support of his re-election.

“We are pleased to announce that Nigerians are already donating in support of the re-election of Mr. President via our donation/pledge forms, direct deposit into approved bank accounts and online donations.

“We are targeting N500m. The donation is being done under the mandate of the PDP and the account is being managed by the party.”

http://www.punchng.com/news/pdp-targets-n500m-online-donations-for-jonathans-campaign/
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by colossus2: 10:30pm On Jan 12, 2015
Targeting what you have already?
Makes no sense undecided

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by dre11(m): 10:32pm On Jan 12, 2015
Am still waiting for the NGO that will.come out and probe this PDP campaign funds

All I keep hearing is that we are gonna probe that of APC while PDP is on another mission to raise 500million

Case of double standard

14 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by hannysur8(m): 10:34pm On Jan 12, 2015
How would I donate to this kind thing...KoJo rara....I will rather use my money Bang Ashawo rather than donating for Jonah Dindirin president....GMB till 2023.

43 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by babadee1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 12, 2015
Haba! 21 billion never do? They still want to raise another 500 million.

16 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by dre11(m): 11:02pm On Jan 12, 2015
Cc lalasticlala, obinoscopy

This news deserve a FP

3 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by egift(m): 11:44pm On Jan 12, 2015
Someone has N12,000,000,000 and other looted funds with nothing to show for it, and you still have the mind to ask struggling Nigerians to donate.

GMB 2015. We need Change. Corruption must be tackled.

28 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by richybanky(m): 1:27am On Jan 13, 2015
I just dey laugh since grin
Abeg shey N21bn don finish be dat
#confused

14 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by menesheh(m): 1:53am On Jan 13, 2015
Stil planning to donate mine next week.
A sum of 200mil

One man one vote, one bag of rice and chicken

GEJ till...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by ayukdaboss(m): 2:18am On Jan 13, 2015
How will I tell my kids that I was part of those that donated funds in support of this useless government??

I'll rather set my money on fire than donate a kobo to the reelection of that wicked and clueless man. PDP now copying strategies from APC, PDP is already becoming the opposition party in Nigeria ahead of time.
grin

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by omenka(m): 3:11am On Jan 13, 2015
Here come the copycats again!! cheesy

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by Nobody: 4:24am On Jan 13, 2015
How many of our nairalander will donate ?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by disloman(m): 5:55am On Jan 13, 2015
who go donate 4 una?with this unsellable market called GEJ?Abacha stove sell pass am.copy cat pple.no wonder APC is always d pacesetter in innovation.

15 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by lonelydora: 5:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Whether they donate or not, GEJ till FeBuhari 2015.

10 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by SaiBuharii: 6:16am On Jan 13, 2015
They have embezzled their own money while Jonathan is still looking for technology to fight corruption undecided

19 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by deejayterabyte(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2015
Yeye dey smell cheesy cheesy

21bn no do? angry

6 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by LMAyedun(m): 6:16am On Jan 13, 2015
A Presidential aspirant that doesn't have a Certificate

A Presidential aspirant that doesn't remember nor know his phone Number

A Presidential aspirant that can't remember his running mate's name

I can't Vote for such.

Sai Jonathan

GEJ till 2019

5 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by BrAkingNews: 6:16am On Jan 13, 2015
ok.

Register for your child IJMB programme today, and gain admission into 200 level without JAMB. See list of university accepting IJMB at >>> http://www.ijmbway.com/p/blog-page.html

And this is how to register for IJMB below

Steps In Applying For IJMB Program

1,The first step is to print the form out at http://www.ijmbway.com/p/print-out-ijmb.html
2. Then do pay the form fee which is currently #8,000, to the following account number

Account Name: IJMBWAY ALEVEL REGISTRATION
Account No: 0163836217
Bank : Guaranty Trust Bank (Gtbank)

3 After paying, do fill the printed form with CAPITAL LETTERS

4. Attach your passport to the designated area on the form
5. Go back to the nearest cyber cafe to you and scan the form you have already filled, and also scan the teller copy you were issued at the bank

6. Send all the scanned data to ijmbway@gmail.com

7. Within 2 to 4 hours, a reply will be sent to you via the email you used to send the scanned data to us, the email will include other few details you need to know as an IJMB students

The total fees you will be paying through your IJMB programme with us in any of our centres is #168,000 till you write your final examination which is always due by February every year. You can see the break down of the fees at IJMB programme fee

Finally, we should call you to ask you if you have any question or clarification you want us to answer or make

HELP LINES: 08105087367, 08111357171
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by hardestyoung(m): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2015
PDP AND MONEY. I guess that's the only thing the party is made of

9 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by siraj1402(m): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2015
21 billion Naira has finished?I guess that will be to organise a sendoff for jona.I believe it will be raised in a day,since only jerry gana will raise it and they will made us to believe that even myself contributed. Wait o,hope that another missing money is not on the way and they are only looking for coverup?

7 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by Innodon(m): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2015
OK
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by Babysho(m): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2015
PD...oh sorry..broke da flow

ok

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by ExAngel007(f): 6:17am On Jan 13, 2015
really?!

1 Like

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by onadana: 6:17am On Jan 13, 2015
What is 500millions to these bunch of thieves.....publish the names of your online donors.Oloshi...

6 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by devigblegble: 6:18am On Jan 13, 2015
Awon ole buruku

3 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by onadana: 6:18am On Jan 13, 2015
What is 500millions to these bunch of thieves.....publish the names of your online donors.

4 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by Biggty(m): 6:19am On Jan 13, 2015
Bunch of thieves

1 Like

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by DickDastardly(m): 6:20am On Jan 13, 2015
hannysur8:
How would I donate to this kind thing...KoJo rara....I will rather use my money Bang Ashawo rather than donating for Jonah Dindirin president....GMB till 2023.
My brother, see you see HIV o!

1 Like

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by raumdeuter: 6:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Another scam just like the immigration one

6 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by Nobody: 6:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Copy copy.

6 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by Otunbab: 6:21am On Jan 13, 2015
PDP, raise money for campaign. Tell the people what you intend to do to better the country not raise money and be talking what will happen if APC wins.
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by greatdeal1408: 6:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Islie:

TRASh.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

NRC Yet To Receive N330m 2016 Budget Allocation – MD / The Moroccans Are Coming !!! / 8th NASS Most Persecuted & Harassed In Nigeria’s History - Dogara

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.