Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,263 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign (7217 Views)

N500m Paris Club Cash Recovered From Governor / Revealed: Seized 47 Suvs, 100 Motorcycles Bought For Jonathan’s Campaign / Governorship Elections: PDP Targets Victory In 24 States (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by PassingShot(m): 6:23am On Jan 13, 2015
egift:
Someone has N12,000,000,000 and other looted funds with nothing to show for it, and you still have the mind to ask struggling Nigerians to donate.

GMB 2015. We need Change. Corruption must be tackled.

The 21 billion naira is not more than what 2 top looters among them will eat nah! So additional money is needed for the small thieves.

grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by januzaj(m): 6:24am On Jan 13, 2015
make e-rats start dey donate.ahaaaaaaa

1 Like

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by busuyem: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2015
babadee1:
Haba! 21 billion never do? They still want to raise another 500 million.

Stealing is not corruption, don't 4get!

4 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by greatdeal1408: 6:26am On Jan 13, 2015
hannysur8:
How would I donate to this kind thing...KoJo rara....I will rather use my money Bang Ashawo rather than donating for Jonah Dindirin president....GMB till 2023.
Bro no mind them grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by clemhova: 6:27am On Jan 13, 2015
They dey pour water for cup wen don full?

4 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by vicadex07(m): 6:27am On Jan 13, 2015
LMAyedun:
A Presidential candidate that doesn't have a Certificate

A Presidential candidate that doesn't remember nor know his phone Number

A Presidential candidate that can't remember his running mate's name

I can't Vote for such.

Sai Jonathan

GEJ till 2019

angry Dunce

How many vote u get. We don't need your stinking vote that reeks of badluck

2 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by kheart(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2015
TANoid PDP e-warriors should just forfEit their stipends na i bet it ll amount to billion. grin cheesy grin

3 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by okitz4(m): 6:31am On Jan 13, 2015
lonelydora:
Whether they donate or not, GEJ till FeBuhari 2015.
smh
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by ziccoit: 6:35am On Jan 13, 2015
Online. Which is going to be verified by who? A party where individual are donating 5billion naira. Why should it be difficult for somebody to drop the money in GEJ's account in the name of ONLINE donators? PDP is truly Papa Deceiving Pikin.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by jackobi(m): 6:38am On Jan 13, 2015
Taking us to the moon.....Na wah oh for this government

1 Like

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by snazzy5050(m): 6:41am On Jan 13, 2015
mtcheew, when
people are finding means to survive, den u go beg this politicians dey would tell you dey got nothing....but the clueless ones are about to donate millions for common campaign angry

1 Like

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by CrazyScientist: 6:56am On Jan 13, 2015
Am for GEJ ,but am not donating grin

21bl ko to yin ni

1 Like

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by yakbauer: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2015
This PDP greed has gone to d next level, N21bn no do now na to tassi common men? I kinda feel it's just an avenue for some support group (maybe TAN) to recoup money they've spent, and. PDP can't give em, so they're like conjure one contract and we'll approve it"

2 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by ignis: 7:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Targeting my foot....
What is N500m to corrupt PDP thieves?

3 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by Etruth: 7:17am On Jan 13, 2015
Mr Michael Okorie? Is that you, Ngwakwe?

1 Like

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by DaBullIT(m): 7:20am On Jan 13, 2015
colossus2:
Targeting what you have already?
Makes no sense undecided

[size=15pt]Its never enough for them and that's the problem , that's why they loot with impunity and stock it all abroad , I wish someone somewhere , a not innocent Nigerian can move all that 500M when they raise it , just like one of them lost trillions of naira to some scammers abroad

afterall calling on @anonymous #Anonymous , Save Us

Its the Nigerian cake they took[/size]
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by sunkoye: 7:22am On Jan 13, 2015
Mitshew....dats doyin,abati and reno's contribution in a mask..... grin
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by ogbenicodes(m): 7:23am On Jan 13, 2015
LMAyedun:
A Presidential aspirant that doesn't have a Certificate

A Presidential aspirant that doesn't remember nor know his phone Number

A Presidential aspirant that can't remember his running mate's name

I can't Vote for such.

Sai Jonathan

GEJ till 2019

But In Your Supreme Wisdom, you would vote for the one that says:
"Stealing is not corruption"
"Jim Nwobodo stole money that is not up to Peugeot money, and he was jailed, is that good?"
"We would fight corruption with modern technology, but we don't know it yet"??

I believe you should be wise enough
Sholom!

1 Like

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by toyoutoyou: 7:27am On Jan 13, 2015
menesheh:
Stil planning to donate mine next week.
A sum of 200mil

One man one vote, one bag of rice and chicken

GEJ till...
GEJ till poverty ruins the lives of GEJ's supporters till death.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by toyoutoyou: 7:36am On Jan 13, 2015
ogbenicodes:

But In Your Supreme Wisdom, you would vote for the one that says:
"Stealing is not corruption"
"Jim Nwobodo stole money that is not up to Peugeot money, and he was jailed, is that good?"
"We would fight corruption with modern technology, but we don't know it yet"??

I believe you should be wise enough
Sholom!
These GEJ's supporters are his tribe's men and women.All they want is to just have him there even when they know this man doesn't even worth being the head of a house not to talk of being the president.They really know the truth but they just a failed country through the electioin of a man dignity and integrity.They are always bringing trouble to this nation either dircectly or indirectly.

1 Like

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by daey118(m): 7:40am On Jan 13, 2015
LMAyedun:
A Presidential aspirant that doesn't have a Certificate

A Presidential aspirant that doesn't remember nor know his phone Number

A Presidential aspirant that can't remember his running mate's name

I can't Vote for such.

Sai Jonathan

GEJ till 2019
i'll vote for gej even start convincing people to vote for him...if yu can kindly state one reasonable thing he has done right..during his time.......idont know him much so please enlighten me so i can spread the gist..
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by thaoriginator: 7:58am On Jan 13, 2015
Even if them put 99 guns and 200 ready to explode grenade to my face, I will not donate shishi!

Sai Buhari/Osinbade/Osinbajo
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by dre11(m): 8:06am On Jan 13, 2015
thaoriginator:
Even if them put 99 guns and 200 ready to explode grenade to my face, I will not donate shishi!

Sai Buhari/Osinbade/Osinbajo

I no get shishi for them self

Them don exhaust the whole 21billion dollars ni

1 Like

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by dre11(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2015
menesheh:
Stil planning to donate mine next week.
A sum of 200mil

One man one vote, one bag of rice and chicken

GEJ till...

February 15 2015

He will do his next Christmas in Otuoke
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by sammyj: 8:11am On Jan 13, 2015
So the clueless one and his cohort as usual stolen the 2 billion Naira donated to him before, this man is truly incompetent and spends any how, maybe they don share the money come they look for more from their corrupt investors again. If you want change click likes for our new incoming president come Febuhari 2015!!!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by onyiloyi(m): 8:21am On Jan 13, 2015
Copy cats!
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by hayoakins(m): 8:26am On Jan 13, 2015
Islie:
Okorie defended the raising of the fund, saying it was meant to avail ordinary Nigerians the opportunity to contribute to the election of the President.

So there are some SPECIAL Nigerians shocked
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by thaoriginator: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2015
dre11:

I no get shishi for them self

Them don exhaust the whole 21billion dollars ni
f*ck them!
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by sucess001(m): 8:57am On Jan 13, 2015
[size=16pt]
Nice idea...

I hereby encourage all of you to donate to the N500 million fund raising...

for Jonathan's relocation to Otuoke...[/size]
Re: PDP Targets N500m Online Donations For Jonathan’s Campaign by Doncolio(m): 9:24am On Jan 13, 2015
Over 113 million dollars (thanks to your hand falling exchange rate), you still want to try to deceive Nigerians that you are also in need like GMB.
Your administration got the highest crude oil price in human history even though Nigeria cannot tell the difference economically.
You never raised money for unemployed youth, majority of nigerians living in abject poverty, the military, chibok girls or failing state of maiduguri, but you would rather borrow money from sources of your own pocket gotten from Nigeria's treasury inclusive so the future generations can pay.
Your set of nollywood campaigners are doing a great job writing this sordid script for you and your termite like party.

However, i don't blame you; A people get the leader it deserves. But come 2015, you will find your rightful place when the new leader emerges.

Nigeria seem to be a joke to you!!!

#GodBlessNigeria

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Full list ministers and their portfolios. which tribe gets it better? / Buhari Ministers Split, 10 Likely To Tender Resignation Letters / The Ibru(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 86
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.