Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,744 members, 7,862,437 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:35 PM

Is There Life After Death - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is There Life After Death (764 Views)

At Last , Scientists Prove Life After Death / Do You Believe In Life After Death? / Is There Life After Death? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is There Life After Death by kenny888: 10:47am On Dec 18, 2008
hello members,please have you seen anyone that came back from death,bicos i want to know if there is realy life after death,because i am already tired with this life,please let me know before i commit suicide,i don't want to die now and discover that there is no life after death,so please let someone talk to me.
Re: Is There Life After Death by segyemaro(m): 9:12am On Dec 23, 2008
i dont like thimking of this cos this life is sweet my brother.
Re: Is There Life After Death by Kuns: 9:48am On Dec 23, 2008
Yes, because the spirit is eternal, the spirit has always been and will always be.

This is what religion (western) religion don't tell you , they play on the fear of death , and not knowing (believe) to control the mind of the masses.
Re: Is There Life After Death by SeaGoddes(f): 9:56am On Dec 23, 2008
yes there two types lives after death:

heaven and hell and the good thing is you get to choose where you want to enjoy the rest of your life in
Re: Is There Life After Death by segyemaro(m): 10:04am On Dec 23, 2008
sea goddes,pls expantiate your points.
Re: Is There Life After Death by Ben13: 10:08am On Dec 23, 2008
She means: after death the next life is either in heaven or in hell.**so those that feels like to die, should repent totally
Re: Is There Life After Death by segyemaro(m): 10:53am On Dec 23, 2008
even a pastor will not wish to die now
Re: Is There Life After Death by 2busy: 11:24am On Dec 23, 2008
YES THERE IS LIFE AFTER DEATH
Q 2 VS 28: "HOW CAN YOU DISBELIEVE IN ALLAH? SEEING THAT YOU WERE DEAD AND HE GAVE YOU LIFE. THEN HE WILL GIVE YOU DEATH , THEN AGAIN HE WILL BRING YOU TO LIFE (ON THE DAY OF RESURRECTION) AND THEN UNTO HIM YOU WILL RETURN"

AND Q 44 VS 10-11:
" THOSE WHO DISBELIEVE WILL BE ADDRESSED (AT THE TIME OF ENTERING THE FIRE) " ALLAH'S AVERSION WAS GREATER TOWARDS YOU (IN THE WORDLY LIFE WHEN YOU USED TO REJECT THE FAITH) THAN YOUR AVERSION TOWARDS ONE ANOTHER (NOW IN THE FIRE OF HELL AS YOU ARE NOW ENEMIES TO ONE ANOTHER) WHEN YOU WERE CALLED TO THE FAITH BUT YOU USEDTO REFUSE."

"THEY WILL SAY: "OUR LORD YOU HAVE MADE US TO DIE TWICE(I.E WE WERE DEAD IN THE LOINS OF OUR FATHERS AND DEAD AFTER OUR LIFES IN THIS WORLD), AND YOU HAVE GIVEN US LIFE TWICE (I.E LIFE WHEN WE WERE BORN AND LIFE WHEN WE ARE RESURRECTED)! NOW WE CONFESS OUR SINS, THEN IS THERE ANY WAY TO GET OUT (OF THE FIRE)?"

SO DO GOOD WHILE YOU ARE STILL ON EARTH, AFTERALL DEATH IS INEVITABLE, IF ALL OTHER THING IS NOT CERTAIN DEATH IS SURE
Re: Is There Life After Death by KAG: 3:18pm On Dec 26, 2008
Yes. There is life for those still left alive.
Re: Is There Life After Death by Kuns: 3:36pm On Dec 26, 2008
energy/ Spirit/ matter cannot die, that's why the bible say there will be a judgement day. Which means you don't really die.

You have always existed in the form of energy/ spirit. And this life is just one of many countless life.
Re: Is There Life After Death by Nimshi: 3:40pm On Dec 26, 2008
kenny888:
hello members,please have you seen anyone that came back from death,bicos i want to know if there is realy life after death,because i am already tired with this life,please let me know before i commit suicide,i don't want to die now and discover that there is no life after death,so please let someone talk to me.

Hmnnn. The elders say as we do on earth, so we do in heaven; goes to show comiiting suicide on earth wouldn't help much, eh; you'll just as soon suicide in heaven and get back to earth; it could get worse: what're the odds of not being born in Somalia?  wink
Re: Is There Life After Death by Kuns: 4:03pm On Dec 26, 2008
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy lol
Re: Is There Life After Death by segyemaro(m): 9:50am On Dec 29, 2008
i hear you

(1) (Reply)

God On Trial. / Bigotry In Christianity / Excuses Made For The Man Of The Cloth-are We Being Brainwashed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.