Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,816 members, 7,813,695 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 04:29 PM

Get A Free Ipad - Yes Free Ipad. Don't Miss This Opportunity. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Get A Free Ipad - Yes Free Ipad. Don't Miss This Opportunity. (585 Views)

Win Free Ipad Mini, Try Your Luck / !!yes!!! How To Play Multiplayer On Ppsspp Using Pes 2016 **picz** **hot** / Yes!!!!!!!!! You Can Now Play Pes 2013 Ppsspp Android Adhoc Multiplayer. Rep#tka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get A Free Ipad - Yes Free Ipad. Don't Miss This Opportunity. by ProsperUSA: 2:34am On Jan 13, 2015
[size=38pt]FREE iPad[/size]
An American gold jewelry importer in Nigeria is giving out free iPad.
Click on the link below for details. Don't miss this opportunity to own an iPad free of charge.
http://www.store.ckjewelers.com/vip/index.html
Re: Get A Free Ipad - Yes Free Ipad. Don't Miss This Opportunity. by Psalmwise(m): 6:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Madt individual....40k cos I wan turn vip so I go fit colect ipad and big earoings
Re: Get A Free Ipad - Yes Free Ipad. Don't Miss This Opportunity. by ProsperUSA: 9:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Psalmwise:
Madt individual....40k cos I wan turn vip so I go fit colect ipad and big earoings
It is obvious that you have no clue about the VIP program of Cutty & Kay Jewelers LTD. It is also obvious you know nothing about Cutty & Kay Jewelers products. Instead of simply ask questions, you rather allowed your selfish self-centered poverty-driven non-progressive ego to becloud your judgement towards making derogatory comment that portrays your foolishness--1.

Now let me educate you about Cutty & Kay Jewelers LTD. Cutty & Kay is a Nigerian importer of American made quality gold jewelry products. Their jewelry products are allergy-free (does not cause itching or rashes), does not rush, save for both adults and children, and above all there is [size=18pt]100% money-back guaranteed on irritation and fading[/size]. No jewelry importer in Nigeria can give you such guarantee right? If you doubt me, ask your mom, sister or wife.

[size=18pt]Corporate website is: www.ckjewelers.com
Ecommerce website is: store.ckjewelers.com
Facebook page is: www.facebook.com/CuttyKayJewelers[/size]

Cutty & Kay Jewelers is recruiting independent markets/distributors as VIPs to distribute and market its products across Nigeria. VIPs will have life-time opportunity to make good profit and be their own boss. This is a risk free investment since you can return the products for your full money back without any question ask any time you want. VIP also are allowed to recruit (that is bring in their colleagues and friends) as VIPs for a huge monetary rewards and grand price of a [size=18pt]brand-new cellular enabled iPad[/size] after the recruitment of 20 VIPs.

I will advice you to visit to Cutty and Kay Jewelers head office at the address below to see for yourself and ask further questions.

Cutty - Kay Jewelers
Block 11 Shop 480
APT/Textiles Plaza
Tradefair Complex
Badagary Expressway
Lagos, NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

Help! Plz Cum In I Bricked My H5 / Any Mobile App To Block SMS? / HELP!!! I Cracked The Screen Of My Infinix Zero, Wwhat Do I Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.