Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,375 members, 7,850,349 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 07:17 PM

Unimaginable, But This Bike Is going Without A Chain! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Unimaginable, But This Bike Is going Without A Chain! (2162 Views)

Which Team Is Going To Take 2017/2018 Cup In EPL? / Harrison Set To Break World Record By Riding A Bike With Ball On His Head / How The English Premier League Is Going To End (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unimaginable, But This Bike Is going Without A Chain! by superneutral(m): 4:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Hubless wheel allowing a neat and minimal design
is fast becoming an integral part of contemporary
as well as futuristic autos. Designed by Nikolay
Boltachev, a beginning graphic designer from
Russia, the “No Spokes Bike BMX Concept,” is a
no Spokes Bike, bike that features Zigzag OneFoot
fork, NS Bikes Quark Pro White stem and custom
slick 20″/ Maxxis Hookworm 20″ slick tires,
together with Crankbrothers 5050 pedals, Superstar
SweetSweep handlebar and gear system without
chain for a smooth and effortless city ride. We
don’t have much info about how it’s gonna work,
as the bike is in its conceptual stage at the
moment, but hubless wheels definitely give it an
elegant look.
Fitness is a necessary requisite, we all know that.
But the gruesome pace of life is eating into it by
the day. Nonetheless, the need for staying fit has
re-emerged as a chic trend. The ones who can
devote time to their bodies like to do so by hitting
hip gyms, using neat and advanced equipment,
paired with cool and sporty apparel to get that “feel
slick” vibe. Bringing the same vibe of style,
efficiency and sophistication is the hubless
concept bike. It’s not only neat looking but also
advanced in its make up in that it uses no chains
for its gear system. Suddenly feel that surge to
break some sweat? Well, don’t stop yourself.

http://feedbox.info/bmx-you-have-not-seen-before/?utm_term=35274&utm_content=1326694#1243

Re: Unimaginable, But This Bike Is going Without A Chain! by Nobody: 5:33am On Jan 13, 2015
woow...wonderment!!
Re: Unimaginable, But This Bike Is going Without A Chain! by Greyworld: 6:23am On Jan 13, 2015
People are tinkin while animals are bombing
Re: Unimaginable, But This Bike Is going Without A Chain! by hahn(m): 8:32am On Jan 13, 2015
Greyworld:
People are tinkin while animals are bombing

And some idiots are arguing. Some are campaigning

1 Like

Re: Unimaginable, But This Bike Is going Without A Chain! by amitcefew: 6:05pm On Jun 15, 2022
Nice, it's really Unimaginable, But now I want to tell you about the Bikes Chain and other important parts of bikes. some days I want to repair my bike but I don't have any good source. Most machines are used duplicate parts and I don't want a fit useless parts into my bike. my friend suggests to me the name of sans classic parts this site provides original bike parts with original bills. If you want more information you can visit the site: https://www.sansclassicparts.com/

(1) (Reply)

Ronaldo(r9) Vs Thierry Henry. / (LIVE) Women's AITEO Cup Final: Rivers Angels Vs Ibom Angels / The Nigeria VS India True Story And Video

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.