Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,733 members, 7,813,413 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:01 PM

Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today (841 Views)

IBB's Children, Mohammed & Halima On PDP Campaign Train In Niger / Obiano Sacks Aide Over Jonathan’s Re-Election Jingle / Elechi Sidelined, Booed As Jonathan’s Campaign Train Visits Ebonyi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by Johnnyessence(m): 4:42am On Jan 13, 2015
Barring any hitch, President Goodluck
Jonathan would continue his re-election
campaign in Osogbo, the Osun State
capital, today, as preparations were
already in a top gear to make the
electioneering campaign a success.
Addressing a press conference in Osogbo,
on Monday, ahead of today’s presidential
campaign, the national secretary of the
Peoples Democratic Party (PDP),
Professor Wale Oladipo said necessary
arrangements have been concluded to
receive Mr President.
He expressed optimism that with massive
turnout of people in ongoing campaign for
Jonathan’s re-election, there were strong
indications that the PDP would coast
home to victory on February 14, when the
presidential election is billed to hold.
While describing the presidential
candidate of the All Progressive Congress
(APC), General Muhammadu Buhari as
unfit to rule the nation, Oladipo said any
attempt for the All Progressives Congress
(APC) to hijack power would spell doom
for Nigeria and take Nigerians 50 years
back.
He, however, declared that Nigeria’s
former President, Chief Olusegun
Obasanjo remains a leader of the PDP,
stressing that the party respects him and
will continue to adore him as an elder
statesman, who is useful to the country
and the world at large. tribune.com.ng/news/news-headlines/item/26561-jonathan-s-re-election-campaign-train-hits-osun-today
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by fitzmayowa: 4:44am On Jan 13, 2015
Aree GEJ kabo si ile omoluabi...
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by Johnnyessence(m): 4:47am On Jan 13, 2015
Jonathan campaigning in south west is just wasting of time Cos' d South west people won't vote for him.imagine no fg presence to point to in d South west. PDP and Jonathan has failed on every side,Jonathan should forget osun people vote Cos' PDP is nothing to talk about in d state of osun.d will of God will prevail on us .d people's general is our choice and he's coasting to victory by d special grace of God. on Feb 14 d will of God and d masses will prevail.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by dollarsplenty(m): 5:00am On Jan 13, 2015
Welcome to the State of Osun.

The only state not won by GEJ in 2011 in the whole Southern Nigeria. The only state that ACN candidate (Ribadu) won.

Mr. President, Please dont be carried away by the cheers from the rented crowd.

Osun people are enlightened and they earnestly seek CHANGE. they yearn for CHANGE.

2 Likes

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by mrvitalis(m): 5:06am On Jan 13, 2015
i bet the crowd will be less then that of ogun
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by Amanwulu1(m): 6:00am On Jan 13, 2015
D moving train traversing d sw.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by Nobody: 6:07am On Jan 13, 2015
mrvitalis:
U may be wrong! PDP may pull large crowd in Osogbo but people will only be coming to see and hear Mr President speak nonsence in his usual manner plus do not forget the rented crowd!
Osun is a unique place in SW and GEJ/PDP should forget that state.

1 Like

Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by chamboy(m): 7:10am On Jan 13, 2015
Osun ok
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by Skako(m): 7:19am On Jan 13, 2015
mrvitalis:
sure, i think that is they reason why they dont want use stadium
bcs if they use dey want disgrace themself
they just want use mandel freedom park osogbo
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by PassingShot(m): 7:28am On Jan 13, 2015
Why not concentrate your efforts in the SS and SE?

SW has rejected you and your thugs like Fayose, Okupe and FFK. Even the brute force of OBJ couldn't do much there during his "do or die" politics.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by Nobody: 7:41am On Jan 13, 2015
Skako:
sure, i think that is they reason why they dont want use stadium
bcs if they use dey want disgrace themself
they just want use mandel freedom park osogbo
imagine an incumbent president using a street as his campaign ground in ibadan when the city has about 3 stadiums. It shows he knew he wount be able to pull crowd, a good reason why he's also using a park in osun instead of a stadium. I guess the attendees will be the core PDP supporters/members and nothing else.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by Johnnyessence(m): 8:04am On Jan 13, 2015
d world knows d incumbent president Gej is loosing hmmmm .osun ,Oyo,on do,Ogun,Lagos,ekiti will vote for d people's general. d students av already b displayed their placards in O.A.U last year about their reduction in fees but nothing to talk about except embezzling our national treasury Gej has failed on every side he's not performing to our expectations he's weak and corrupt.we are tired of him,his excos and d government at large .he has failed us on every side .we av our PVC ready in fact I can't wait to vote out Gej from my polling unit.we will wait after casting our vote for d people's general and count d ballot papers .by d special grace of God d will of God will prevail on d masses.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by Johnnyessence(m): 8:08am On Jan 13, 2015
even d Nelson Mandela park ogbeni build was constructed by aregbe.nothing to show for in gej government in d state of osun only for d old corrupt okonjo iweala to be cutting d allocation of all d opposition state
.by d grace of d Almighty God ,they will be disappointed in Feb 14 presidential election Cos' we are tired of PDP at d center.
Re: Jonathan’s Re-election Campaign Train Hits Osun Today by Kolade354(m): 8:11am On Jan 13, 2015
He should just forget osun votes..............For my street lasan we don dey wear buhari vest................APC lo ni osun awa o mo ologogoro.

(1) (Reply)

I Will Vote For Buhari. / Reno Omokri & Abati Prepare President Goodluck Jonathan For Presidential Debate / Young Goodluck Jonathan(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.