Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:38 AM

OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady (8703 Views)

Hips Don’t Lie! The Hips On This Lady SPEAKS The TRUTH / Photos Of Juliet Ibrahim Before The Hips & Curves / The Hips On Ghana Actressjuliet Ibrahim, Will Get You Thinking (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by wendycindy(f): 2:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
WTF Oh Ma God
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by Spicylate(f): 3:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
#hipsdontlie
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by XYZ123: 3:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
Yuck!! angry
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by Paspane: 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
some people are gullible sha. this is a pure scam. notice his pants are always up? its a big momma kinda tin. thé aim is to SCAM rich gays
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by StevinMorgan(m): 5:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
echobee:
Olopa ikejaaaaaaaaaaq shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

lolss,, echobee show your own
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by StevinMorgan(m): 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
prettyjo:
excess female hormone
I pity him

sure? Lets see your own na
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by Booty4me: 5:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
Doubt if this is natural, hian! Aw will he make luv to
his woman with all dat..
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
Where are Atiku & Namadi Samboribobo?

Food is ready, come chop plantain & eggs!
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by Chizzy20(f): 5:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
warris dis.
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by kenex4ever(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
dharyour93:
Gay men will start flocking around him SOON
he seems gay already
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by dharyour93(m): 6:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
kenex4ever:
he seems gay already
lol tru talk.
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by Nobody: 6:19pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ukwu di ya.
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by khukhi(f): 6:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
ramdris:
OMG! shocked Hips av never been dis distasteful to me in ma life. Hian!

I have nothing against gay people....but this is just nasty! Eeeuuuuwwww!!! It looks so wrong.
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nigerian ke,I swallow spit.
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by Nobody: 7:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
Booty4me:
Doubt if this is natural, hian! Aw will he make luv to
his woman with all dat..
Are u kidding me grin grin
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by Holywizard: 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
transgender
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by RomanyChi(f): 8:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
l a w d d d d d d d d d d q chulo sexiiiiii grin grin kiss
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by beryl04(m): 10:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rex123:
Why are Nigerians so homophobic?

becos Nigeria is populated by idiats and no brainers ,that's why
Re: OMG!! Meet This Nigerian Boy That Has The Hips Of A Lady by soulglo: 11:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
softandsweet:
His Klinefelter's syndrome must be 49XXXXY...
He seems to be enjoying and embracing it with the painted and pouty lips. Plus the twerking pose et al. It's clear he has chosen the gender he wants to represent.., he can easily switch with no challenges whatsoever...

LOL @ 49xxxxy. I don't think it's Klinefelter's though. I think there is more to this.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Follower Who Alleged I Stole Davido’s Song Seeking Attention – Jaywon / Sex Tape : Kylie Jenner Having Sex With Tyga In Bathroom / Chris Brown/ Trey Songz- Who's Kuter: Who You Like Best?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.