Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,132 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:54 AM

Study For Free In Finland And Iceland - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Study For Free In Finland And Iceland (2820 Views)

Chinese Man Trapped In India Since 1963 Set Free In 2017 / Iceland Deports Boko Haram Victim From Nigeria - Al Jazeera / Study In Finland For Undergraduate (tuition Free) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Study For Free In Finland And Iceland by stuvera: 8:53am On Jan 13, 2015
The application for admission to study in Finland and Iceland Universities is on going and it will close before the end of January.
You can study for free in any of these two countries and earn an internationally recognized degree.
For those who wish to apply for admission, you can visit the following website, www.studyinfinland.fi, www.admissions.fi and www.studyiniceland.is for admission guidance and support.
Re: Study For Free In Finland And Iceland by justwise(m): 9:15am On Jan 13, 2015
Re: Study For Free In Finland And Iceland by ThaRealNyke: 8:55pm On Aug 16, 2016
Hello house, please I would like to study a Masters in Computer Science in the University of Helsinki, Finland. I've searched online for how to apply but got nothing except their contact which I haven't gotten a reply from yet. Please who knows the process and Requirements and how much it would cost. Or is it free? I'm already arranging a Shengen visa to relocate to Finland to work but want to study as well before I miss the deadline. PLEASEEE HELP!!!!.. Thanks and God bless you.
Re: Study For Free In Finland And Iceland by Nobody: 1:22am On Aug 17, 2016
ThaRealNyke:
Hello house, please I would like to study a Masters in Computer Science in the University of Helsinki, Finland. I've searched online for how to apply but got nothing except their contact which I haven't gotten a reply from yet. Please who knows the process and Requirements and how much it would cost. Or is it free? I'm already arranging a Shengen visa to relocate to Finland to work but want to study as well before I miss the deadline. PLEASEEE HELP!!!!.. Thanks and God bless you.
Please how did u get ur Finland visa to work there? I mean the requirements involved.
Re: Study For Free In Finland And Iceland by Bandeco(m): 3:08am On Aug 17, 2016
Running204:
Please how did u get ur Finland visa to work there? I mean the requirements involved.
He wrote "arranging" . Gerrit?
Re: Study For Free In Finland And Iceland by Bandeco(m): 3:27am On Aug 17, 2016
ThaRealNyke:
And who told you Mr "relocate to work", a Finland schengen visa allows you to work in finland? And who told you again that the same schengen visa allows you to study in finland? Schengen visa is a tourist or business visa that allows to visit the schengen area for this purposes for only a short period of time (maximum three months) . If you stay back after ur schengen visa expires then you become illegal, useless and only good for deportation.

Your best bet is a Finnish study permit. And you have to apply for that in Nigeria. Before applying you must have gotten a full-time admission offer from a recognized University in finland.

Admissions are closed for intending international students to Finland. You can only apply for admission from December to January/February I guess; against autumn 2017 (Commences ending August 2017).

Last bullet : Tuition fee now applies(beginning from autumn 2017) to international students in finland (I.e students from outside EEA and Switzerland). The university of Helsinki you highlighted will course you atleast €14,000 (depending on the program) as tuition per annum.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

ARAB MONEY - Incredible Photos Of Arab Billionaires In UAE / Relocating To Dallas Texas / Nigerian Man Embarks On Journey From Jos To Saudi Arabia Using Bicycle (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.