Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,217 members, 7,818,751 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Relocating To Dallas Texas - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Relocating To Dallas Texas (2820 Views)

Skills To Acquire Before Relocating To The US. / Ever Been To Dallas, Texas?????? / I'm Thinking Of Relocating To Dubai For Greener Pasture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Relocating To Dallas Texas by Marriott1980(m): 1:13am On Aug 07, 2015
What's going on peeps. Please Nigerians living in Dallas Texas, where is the best part to move to in Dallas.
I'm presently living in Indianapolis and in the process of moving to Dallas.

I'm talking about proximity to basic essentials and a place with low crime rate.

Thank you

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Dallas Texas by Nobody: 1:23am On Aug 07, 2015
undecided undecided undecided
Re: Relocating To Dallas Texas by Motolank: 2:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Eeeeeeyah
Re: Relocating To Dallas Texas by cozybunch: 5:28am On Aug 07, 2015
Dallas is a big metropolitan area, question u will ask ur self is do u want to stay in dallas county or not. If dallas county you maybe looking at irving that has mixture of Hispanics, blacks such as african (nigerians) and white. U should concentrate on northern part of the county. Southern part may be cheaper but you don't want to mess with crime like you mentioned.

You may also check denton county, cities like Lewisville is nice and other nice cities. I leave in denton county, is quite and nice. Remember this is texas, you must have a car for commute.

An average rate for a 1 bedroom apartment is between $625 and up while you can get a much cheaper rate in the south side.

Good luck

4 Likes

Re: Relocating To Dallas Texas by tpiander: 2:59pm On Aug 07, 2015
Re: Relocating To Dallas Texas by Nobody: 3:41pm On Aug 07, 2015
Texas is a good place to live,i live in dallas and i dont have a single reagret about it,i moved from chicago and crime rate is very low.

1 Like

Re: Relocating To Dallas Texas by Gab27: 5:28pm On Oct 05, 2016
Good
Re: Relocating To Dallas Texas by Gab27: 5:29pm On Oct 05, 2016
boyestic:
Texas is a good place to live,i live in dallas and i dont have a single reagret about it,i moved from chicago and crime rate is very low.

Good day Good people of Nairaland,

Please, I want you to advise me on the next line of action.. Well, I have a former colleague friend who is now an America citizen in florida .. Miami precisely but I don't want to go there because of the weather condition also I don't like that side.. I think it is too corrupt that was what really pissed me off from that location.

I really like Texas because according to the informations I gathered about the Texas..
In terms of percentages growth, it's even more in Texas. Also, in terms of jobs, cheaper, low taxes etc. I also heard that many Nigerian reside there mostly.. But I don't have anyone there that can be of help.

According to your experience ... Kindly advise.
Re: Relocating To Dallas Texas by Gab27: 5:43pm On Oct 05, 2016
cozybunch:
Dallas is a big metropolitan area, question u will ask ur self is do u want to stay in dallas county or not. If dallas county you maybe looking at irving that has mixture of Hispanics, blacks such as african (nigerians) and white. U should concentrate on northern part of the county. Southern part may be cheaper but you don't want to mess with crime like you mentioned.

You may also check denton county, cities like Lewisville is nice and other nice cities. I leave in denton county, is quite and nice. Remember this is texas, you must have a car for commute.

An average rate for a 1 bedroom apartment is between $625 and up while you can get a much cheaper rate in the south side.

Good luck

Please send me your email id.. I wanna ask you something.
Re: Relocating To Dallas Texas by cozybunch: 11:10pm On Oct 06, 2016
Gab27:

My email id is on my profile

Good Luck

Please send me your email id.. I wanna ask you something.
Re: Relocating To Dallas Texas by Gab27: 3:37pm On Oct 07, 2016
[quote author=cozybunch post=49982373][/quote]

I cant see your email id on your profile.. Kindly send me your email on onabanjogab27@yahoo.com

Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Next Level Migration / Hi / Study For Free In Finland And Iceland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.