Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,181 members, 7,818,571 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:03 PM

Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo (25902 Views)

Doyin Okupe Prostrates, Begs Obasanjo For Forgiveness (Photos) / Probe Threats: Buhari Begs Obasanjo - Guardiannewsusa.com / Kano APC In Disarray, Kwankwasiya Movment To Support Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by justhelp(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
BUT THEY SAID OBJ IS AN OLD CARGO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by richybanky(m): 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
I don't even need to read d article again since d title says support Jonathan, PDP begs Obasanjo (Ebora Oru) grin
Abeg shey na by force to support GEJ ni? PDP oya make una con beg me too to support GEJ or I cast my vote for GMB grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by 1stola: 2:23pm On Jan 13, 2015
OliviaPope:
Why does the Phrase 'Stealing is not corruption' keep confusing you guys, I guess y'all are just as confused as your senile Messiah.

Stealing is different from corruption, anyone with half a brain can figure it out.

An armed robber breaks into your home and steals your stuff, that's stealing.
'A dishonest, illegal or immoral behaviour from someone with power' - Corruption
i weep for your retardnesss.

3 Likes

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by richybanky(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
justhelp:
BUT THEY SAID OBJ IS AN OLD CARGO grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by theV0ice: 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
prinznazzy:

whether u lyk it or nt..,d tout has ruled d country for 12 yes....

i'm not the one you should be telling bro. It's gej that called him a tout (then run after him to beg), not me

Tell that to gej
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by YSA06(m): 2:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
"To have zero unemployment next year" by creating 2m jobs annually. Lolz, why is it that our president doesn't control himself while talking publicly? In the developed countries of USA, UK, France etc, unemployment rates haven't all time zero.

I got scared when I read his lips!
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by mathskill: 2:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Please low can cluelesss get
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by ellechrystal(f): 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
theV0ice:
hmmm....

are they begging a 'tout' to support our phd president?

Is the phd president about returning to his vomit? I thought it's only a dog that does that? he called this same man he's running after, begging, a tout some days ago? didn't he remember? or is his memory only able to retain his phone number?

Where are all those who have denigrated OBJ to prove loyalty to gej? have you seen your boss running back to beg?

Jonathan should be a man and fight his fight. he shouldn't prove OBJ right in the assertion that he's sharing the presidency with 4 women stronger than he is

Nobody should embarrass themselves talking about 'humility' on display here. He's a beaten man who needs all the help he can get now even if it comes from the devil and he's started with Sambo begging a man gej called a tout some few days ago
They r all d same. These guys know exactly what they r doing. Going back n forth. I don't c myself taking panadol for these tricks, they will get to reunite one day n money just keeps pumping.
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by hayatou27: 2:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
Billyonaire:
Until we get rid of the relevancy of the yesterday's men and build a democracy strengthened by institutions instead of personalities then we are heading nowhere as a country.

Buhari will never be my President, because he truncated the rule of law, jailed journalists, arrested and jailed Fela, drugged and kidnapped Umaru Dikko, Use WAI brigade to arrest and torture his assumed political enemies and called for blood of monkeys and baboons and swore to support proselytization of Sharia all over the country.

These are my reasons for not voting him.

If you like talk rubbish with your mouth..na GMB get my vote

For the Indomie generation, ask questions before making utterances. I asked questions and I have learnt not to let what killed our forefathers kill us. For the Igbos, I have nothing to add. For Lagosians, Metro Rail project was cancelled, be the judge of that.

For the Northerners, Buhari is an ancestor, another Yaradua waiting to happen, Una good morning.
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by Kaboo4sure: 2:27pm On Jan 13, 2015
Can't stop laughing. U try nobi small.
1stola:
EVEN IF OBJ SUPPORT YOU, IT IS THE ELECTORATES THAT WILL MAKE IT HAPPEN.
BABA ONLY HAS ONE VOTE
PDP IS A CABAL OF ROGUES.

PDP supporters pls prove me wrong. By May 29 1999, we had
23 PDP governors, 6 AD, and 7 APP. 8 years after, this is their
story:
(A) PDP (23 governors):
1. James lbori - PDP Delta - in prison for looting
2. DSP - Alamieseigha - PDP Bayelsa - Ex- convict for looting
3. Lucky Igbinedion - PDP Edo - Ex-convict for looting
4. Peter Odili - PDP Rivers -In court for looting
5. Chimaroke Nnamani - PDP Enugu - In court for looting
6. Ayo Fayose - PDP Ekiti - In court for looting
7. Rasheed Ladoja - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
8. Alao Akala - PDP Oyo - In court for looting
9.Gbenga Daniel - PDP Ogun - In court for looting
10. Ikedi Ohakim - PDP Imo - In court for looting
11. Adamu Muazu - Bauchi (current PDP National Chairman) - In
court for looting over N19 Billion from the state treasury
12. Joshua Dariye - PDP Plateau - In court for
looting
13. Jolly Nyame - PDP Taraba - In court for
looting the state treasury
14. Abdulahi Adamu - PDP
Nassarawa - In court for lootingthe state treasury
15. Boni Haruna - PDP Adamawa - (newly appointed minister by
Jonathan) - In court forlooting the treasury
16. Saminu Turaki - Ex-gov. PDP Jigawa - In court for looting
the treasury
17. Orji Uzor Kalu - PDP Abia - In court for
looting the treasury
(B). AD / AC, 6 governors. None has ever been taken to court
for treasury looting. NOTE:- Tinubu of Lagos wasdragged to
Code of Conduct Tribunal for having foreign accounts while in
power against government policy of zeroforeign account for
public officials. He was found not guilty because he had the
accounts before his election to the office of governor. Case
dismissed.
(C) APP - (ANPP) 7 governors:
1. Attahiru Baffarawa - APP Sokoto - In court for looting (he is
now in a PDP member)
2. Prince Abubakar Audu - ANPP Kogi - In court for looting.
You may add the two ex-national chairmen of PDP, Ahmadu Ali
and Bamanga Tukukur whose sons are facing multi-billion naira
oil subsidy fraud charges.It's sad some senseless Nigeria still
believe we do not need a change from this same PDP while they
claim they can't see the difference btw APC n PDP. The
difference btw them is like daylight to darkness. If you chose not to see may you remain blinded for eternity.
WE ARE TIRED OF ALL THESE ROGUES!
WE NEED CHANGE!!!

GMB TILL GEJ KNOWS THAT STEALING IS CORRUPTION.
GMB TILL PEJ BECOMES A PROFESSOR OF ENGLISH LANGUAGE.
GMB TILL FANI KAYODE BECOME REASONABLE.
GMB TILL DOYIN OKUPE CHANGE HIS FIRST NAME TO BASTARD.
GMB TILL RENO OMOKRI UNDERSTANDS THAT HE IS SENILE.
GMB TILL PROF WOLE SOYINKA BECOMES A GUINEA PIG HUNTER.
GMB TILL OBASANJO BECOMES A MOTOR PARK TOUT.
GMB TILL ASARI DOKUBO AND TOMPOLO BECOMES PASTORS.
GMB TILL JONA JANG BECOMES TALLER.
GMB TILL ALAO AKALA STOPS BLEACHING.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING CHIBOK GIRLS.
GMB TILL WE FIND THE MISSING 20 BILLION DOLLARS.
GMB TILL NIGERIA BECOMES CORRUPTION FREE.
GMB TILL ELECTRIC POWER BECOMES STABLE.
GEJ TILL feBUHARI.
wink cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by theV0ice: 2:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
ellechrystal:

They r all d same. These guys know exactly what they r doing. Going back n forth. I don't c myself taking panadol for these tricks, they will get to reunite one day n money just keeps pumping.

thats why i said the below in my post

Jonathan should be a man and fight his fight. he shouldn't prove OBJ right in the assertion that he's sharing the presidency with 4 women stronger than he is

He should stop shaming himself with all these begging and go fight his fight. they are politicians and can settle later
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by maestroferddi: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aigipan:

You mean the same oba that told Jonathan and Agbaje that he has already prayed for Ambode's victory when he was away in Saudi Arabia?
You mean OBJ went to Saudi Arabia for a lesser Hajj?

All manner of statements are being credited left, right and centre.

We shall see.
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
6 minutes ago
Just look at this! Unbelievable! This is about a fourth of the crowd.

1 Like

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by epicure(m): 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Jonathan promise us 2m jobs a year and the ones wey dey ground he never sabi how to pay their salary on time....enough cluenessness a beg,u are too narrow minded jona...otuoke needs u not Nigeria as a whole.bye bye

1 Like

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
You mean OBJ went to Saudi Arabia for a lesser Hajj?

All manner of statements are being credited left, right and centre.

We shall see.

I was talking about the oba of lagos. Can you read?

1 Like

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by ellechrystal(f): 2:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Olaolufred:
[size=14pt]PDP BEGGING A TOUT?

OBJ IS DOING EVERYTHING POSSIBLE TO MAKE EBELLE LOOK A SUCCESSFULL FOOL AT THE END OF THE WHOLE EPISODE.

THAT IS WHY HE CALLED BOTH MEN OF GOD TO WITNESS THEIR SECRET MEETING.

GOODLUCK IS NOT AT ALL GOOD IN KEEPING PROMISE.

LIKE MU AZU SAID, THEY USE PEOPLE AND DUMP THEM.

THIS IS NOT A GREAT LEADERSHIP STYLE.
[/size]

But is there any big deal in begging?
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by Bizibi(m): 2:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
I think people should just wait till the election day,these guys are actors don't ever believe what you see on newspapers..... they dress in agbada together in the morning And also in the night
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by maestroferddi: 2:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aigipan:

I was talking about the oba of lagos. Can you read?
You are the one that appears confused.

The Oba of Lagos has not hidden his leaning on Lagos governorship election.

I was hinting on the monarch's uncharitable comments on Obasanjo's stewardship as president so what is the connection?
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 2:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
ellechrystal:

But is there any big deal in begging?

IT IS A GOOD THING TO BEG.

VERY GOOD.

BUT VERY BETTER TO THINK BEFORE GOOFING.

THE BEST NOT TO KEEP GOOFING AS IF IT IS A HOBBY.

EBELLE GOOFED BIG TIME AND TIME.

1 Like

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by philips70(m): 2:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
OliviaPope:
Why does the Phrase 'Stealing is not corruption' keep confusing you guys, I guess y'all are just as confused as your senile Messiah.

Stealing is different from corruption, anyone with half a brain can figure it out.

An armed robber breaks into your home and steals your stuff, that's stealing.
'A dishonest, illegal or immoral behaviour from someone with power' - Corruption

You are a daft. You don't even have a quarter of a brain. Was GEJ asked about armed robbers breaking into homes on that day? He was instead asked about the massive sleaze going on in his government and why he is not doing anything about it. Or are the political thieves now armed?

3 Likes

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by anitank(f): 2:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
OBJ is a mind games master!!

I knew it when he went to GEJ's niece wedding that he wanted them to believe he was on their side. How naive can they be after all that has happened between OBJ and GEJ? Now he's gotten exactly what he wanted by getting them running to him while he plays ping pong with them.

Poor GEJ. I can imagine how desperate he must be now

1 Like

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by Nobody: 2:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
That is why i love jonathan and PDP... See the way jonathan humbled his humble self to beg obasanjo in order to seek peace... He is not like tinubu that likes trouble, he just wanna seek peace and progress with obasanjo and make nigeria a better place.

That is why PDP is called PEACE DRAWS PROGRESS

Long live PDP!
Long Live Jonathan!!
Long Live Obasanjo!!!

GEJ till obasanjo grows some hair on his bald head.
consolation talk. Good news! Good news! During the weekend,our able Vice President went to Zaria for something at the Emir's palace,a reliable source there said young boys prevented him from entering unless he said "SAI BUHARI" and the fool said it. Guess what?!! Sambo has endorsed GMB. I'm sorry for PDP tho. This is it's last tenure. In Sha Allah

1 Like

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by theV0ice: 2:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
philips70:

You are a daft. You don't even have a quarter of a brain. Was GEJ asked about armed robbers breaking into homes on that day? He was instead asked about the massive sleaze going on in his government and why he is not doing anything about it. Or are the political thieves now armed?

why are you bothered with people who like acting dumb when it comes to straightforward issues?

leave them to their misery bro
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by BotherMleeper(m): 2:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
theV0ice:
hmmm....

are they begging a 'tout' to support our phd president?

Is the phd president about returning to his vomit? I thought it's only a dog that does that? he called this same man he's running after, begging, a tout some days ago? didn't he remember? or is his memory only able to retain his phone number?

Where are all those who have denigrated OBJ to prove loyalty to gej? have you seen your boss running back to beg?

Nobody should embarrass themselves talking about 'humility' on display here. He's a beaten man who needs all the help he can get now even if it comes from the devil and he's started with Sambo begging a man gej called a tout some few days ago

Nietzsche aptly described GEJ in "Thus Spake Zarathustra", herein abridged by me:

You great star, what would your happiness be had you not those for whom you shine?

I teach you the superman. Man is something to be surpassed. What have ye done to surpass man?

You have evolved from worm to man, but much within you is still worm.

Verily, a polluted stream is man. One must be a sea to be able to receive a polluted stream without becoming unclean.

What is the greatest thing you can experience? It is the hour of your greatest contempt.

The hour in which even your happiness becomes loathsome to you, and so also your reason and virtue. The hour when you say: 'What good is my justice? I do not see that I am filled with fire and burning coals. But the just are filled with fire and burning coals!'

What is great in man is that he is a bridge and not a goal.

I love him whose soul is lavish, who wanteth no thanks and doth not give back: for he always bestoweth, and desireth not to keep for himself.

I tell you: one must still have chaos within oneself, to give birth to a dancing star.
Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by Olaolufred(m): 2:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
packman:
[size=20pt]GOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!

wHY AM I FROM SOUTH SOUTH OOOO

WHAT SORT OF EMBARRASSMENT IS THIS!!!!

this same man who ruled for Six and forgot that 1.8million graduates are being produced each year......

Now all of a sudden remembers that, and His promising to create 2million jobs ANNUALY WTF

not to be bias the big Question is How ..... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

you saw the immigration scam and yet your brain still skipped WOW...... now all of a sudden the graduates seems dun on you....

WHAT A PITY......

[/size]

I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF THAT I VOTED FOR THIS MAN GOOFDUCK IN 2011.

I AM ALSO ASHAMED OF ALSO CONVINCING A FRIEND TO VOTE HIM.

TRUTH BE TOLD, I HAVE ALSO CONVINCED 65 VOTERS TO VOTE AGAINST HIM ON FEBUHARI 14TH.

SAI BUHARI.

7 Likes

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by Btruth: 3:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
januzaj:
And pdp e-rats will be calling him irrelevant tout why their clueless boss is busy begging the tout.....
OBJ be like "I always thought I was corrupted but You proved to me how saint I was during my two terms.."...

GEJ be like "Ahaaaaaa....it was mere stealing You practised.....not corruption"

OBJ:--"Really....Boss of the Bosses....I bow ooooo"
....this where Obasanjo finished Jonathan, and he was not aware. #O pari! It is finished for Jona boy.

1 Like

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by hotwax: 3:07pm On Jan 13, 2015
maestroferddi:
Obasanjo is a PDP man any time any day.

He is just bargaining to reclaim his interests.

Once he is assured, he would disappoint those harbouring false hopes of his not backing Jonathan's re-election.

Kid...Obansanjo doesnt forgive easily...ask Atiku

1 Like

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by ogdada: 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
[quote author=lalasticlala post=29747029][/quote] If you have been Deputy Gov, Gov, Vice President, Acting President and now President all of last 15 years and still trying to convince Nigerians on your ability, then there is a BIG PROBLEM.
I wonder what another 4 years will do.

2 Likes

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by ogdada: 3:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
Olaolufred:

I AM ASHAMED OF MYSELF THAT I VOTED FOR THIS MAN GOOFDUCK IN 2011.

I AM ALSO ASHAMED OF ALSO CONVINCING A FRIEND TO VOTE HIM.

TRUTH BE TOLD, I HAVE ALSO CONVINCED 65 VOTERS TO VOTE AGAINST HIM ON FEBUHARI 14TH.

SAI BUHARI.
10millions likes for you, i voted for him too in 2011.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Support Jonathan, PDP Begs Obasanjo by shiffi(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
After calling him a motorpark tout,now your seeking his support...clueless PDP and President...
Abeg like me joor if your for febhuari 14

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Hassan Umoru, New Commander To Battle Boko Haram / Tribunal Rules On Atiku’s Petition Challenging Inec’s Use Of Card Readers / Protest In London Over Plateau Killings (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.