Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,797 members, 7,810,074 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:05 PM

What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? (61055 Views)

$22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / What Is Jonathan Doing In This Pix? / Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Greatomotoy: 1:14pm On Jan 13, 2015
wait am coming
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by kelvine(m): 2:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
Guy abeg make I quote you,this na first time I read sweet and romantic news about first lady and her husband. This your psyche heavy oh,you go sabi toast woman seriously. Haaaaaa,you get mouth.
Me sef join you to scream, GEJ till 2019.
MuguliciousMUGU:
O God, isn't this woman beautiful? Just check out her beautiful blue attire, neatly ironed without stains and check out the way she smiled with her closeup white teeth and the beautiful and gorgeous eye glass she wore, O my God, she is truly the most beautiful lady in nigeria.
O God, and just check out her dance step, can you see she is dancing shoki, O God that is the best first lady ever, and next to her is her lovely husband, just check out the man lovely white spotless american-african well ironed sweet white dress, he wore it perfectly, and he waved his hand to the sky and shouted " nigeria would become greatest and best nation in the world one day "

O God, what a wonderful human beings you made, very perfect.

That is why i say goodluck ebele jonathan gcfr M.sc B.sc Nta ait ssce waec and common entrance would rule till 2019.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by lovelyadeola(m): 3:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
“If I’m voted into power, within the next four years,
the issue of power will become a thing of the past.
Four years is enough for anyone in power to make
a significant improvement and if I can’t improve on
power within this period, it then means I cannot do
anything…”
every1 know this empty promises cum frm the ******** one, Abeg help me fill in d gap No be 4 mah mouth u go hear that one ooo....

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by ToyozzieTohBad(f): 3:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Damalex4luv(m): 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
O God, isn't this woman beautiful? Just check out her beautiful blue attire, neatly ironed without stains and check out the way she smiled with her closeup white teeth and the beautiful and gorgeous eye glass she wore, O my God, she is truly the most beautiful lady in nigeria.
O God, and just check out her dance step, can you see she is dancing shoki, O God that is the best first lady ever, and next to her is her lovely husband, just check out the man ylovely white spotless american-african well ironed sweet white dress, he wore it perfectly, and he waved his hand to the sky and shouted " nigeria would become greatest and best nation in the world one day "

That is why i say goodluck ebele jonathan gcfr M.sc B.sc Nta ait ssce waec and common entrance would rule till 2019.
hmmm
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by ifeanyidavid: 3:33pm On Jan 13, 2015
Cute pic joor
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Damalex4luv(m): 3:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
O God, and just check out her dance step, can you see she is dancing shoki, O God that is the best first lady ever, and next to her is her lovely husband, just check out the man lovely white spotless american-african well ironed sweet white dress, he wore it perfectly, and he waved his hand to the sky and shouted " nigeria would become greatest and best nation in the world one day "

hmm can't really believe that fools like you still exit in this 21st century. Hoping the moving change train will get to you as soon as possible.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by pitoski(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
pretty and brave first lady.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Godmann(m): 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
PDP is gona

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by ogdada: 3:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
If you have been Deputy Gov, Gov, Vice President, Acting President and now President all of last 15 years and still trying to convince Nigerians on your ability, then there is a BIG PROBLEM.
I wonder what another 4 years will do.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by loomer: 3:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
she just de say, Kao my husband sabi English sha
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by tuffgongjo(m): 3:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Butthole licker.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by gencyl(f): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Adjusting her levels : grin
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by wazobiaN9(m): 3:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

LOL.. MUMU - LICIOUS EARNING HIS PAY RECKLESSLY
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by HopeAlive14(m): 3:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
Lovely couple.

Fit for the First Family of Nigeria, amidst others.

Below is another picture of them that I love.

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Nobody: 3:44pm On Jan 13, 2015
GEJ...the president we know!

Oya, mai nama buhari, how much for this cow suya?
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Rhozabeth(m): 3:45pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

You are sick!
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Princesschi(f): 3:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

rotflmao... U cant kee me
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Rhozabeth(m): 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
She is dancing shoki!!! grin
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by redcliff: 3:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

O God, what forest did this goat come from?
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Myself2(m): 3:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
God really loves Nigeria; with each new day, God almighty in His mercy keeps exposing Buhari as an unfit, uneducated, unqualified, sick, senile sharia bigot who has been pretending to be contrary. Each day God keeps making breeze to blow so dat we go dey see Buhari nyash.

OSIBANJO= OSIBADE
TINUBU=TRIBUNE

What do you expect from a man who went through the military with FAKE certificate

I'm voting GEJ so he can rule till 2019 after which another young leader who is not sick and collapsing everywhere will take over from him

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Weah96: 3:51pm On Jan 13, 2015
Rappers usually carry hype boys on stage during live performances.

Patience is Jonathan's hype woman. She's there to provide energy for the rally.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Forwetinnah: 3:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Oh Yelse. ..oh yelse, BBC..CNN..ABC..123..MA..UC, mechetra mechetra!! Add PhD to list make some WAEC-less people die!! grin

OP, Mama Peace was adjusting her shawl wella

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by thewarrior72: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
barcanista:
No amount of tricks will make Nigerians rescind on voting out Ebele Jonathan. The office of the first lady remains illegal and a conduit pipe for waste
barcanista, where is buharis M.sc?
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Gamesmart: 3:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
Her husband just announced they are serving N30K pork pies for campaign lunch from the presidential annual food budget and she got excited.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Eromsboy: 4:04pm On Jan 13, 2015
She's always in front of her husband. Never beside. And that is why people believe she is the one ruling the country and not oga Jona.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Jennifer89(f): 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nawa o! so, any topic wey waka come go enter front page?
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by millhouse: 4:06pm On Jan 13, 2015
nice3
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by lastdon40: 4:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
Campaign things...

Agile woman...

mama peace of life.

Pix from: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=99991

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emoney Receives Senator Ekwunife In His Palatial Home In Anambra: Pics & Video / Atiku Wins All 15 Central Polling Units In Mpape, Abuja - Daily Post / List Of People EFCC Have Invited For Questioning Since Buhari Became President

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.