Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,243 members, 7,818,828 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? (61061 Views)

$22.3m Cash: CCB Gets Fresh Request On Ex-first Lady Patience / What Is Jonathan Doing In This Pix? / Photo : See Train Named After First Lady Patience Jonathan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by ellechrystal(f): 4:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
O God, isn't this woman beautiful? Just check out her beautiful blue attire, neatly ironed without stains and check out the way she smiled with her closeup white teeth and the beautiful and gorgeous eye glass she wore, O my God, she is truly the most beautiful lady in nigeria.
O God, and just check out her dance step, can you see she is dancing shoki, O God that is the best first lady ever, and next to her is her lovely husband, just check out the man lovely white spotless american-african well ironed sweet white dress, he wore it perfectly, and he waved his hand to the sky and shouted " nigeria would become greatest and best nation in the world one day "

O God, what a wonderful human beings you made, very perfect.

That is why i say goodluck ebele jonathan gcfr M.sc B.sc Nta ait ssce waec and common entrance would rule till 2019.
Hahahahahahahaha
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by koredeolanrewaju(m): 4:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
I bet with u that. We won't vote for him cos we're not happy with the situation of our brethren dying like fouls in the North. No way! U guys shud try another man which is Buhari and watch for the difference. Thanks and God bless u all.

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Babysho(m): 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
saharachic:
No matter how you shine your teeth illiterate woman, here is your lot!

Yes oh Yes oh
Back to Otuoke Here i come
From where i started my reign of blood

dnt u mean ''bloodss''
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by BISIXCLUSIVE: 4:18pm On Jan 13, 2015
blemon44:
she is happy that her husband has won yet again

GEJTILL2019
some ppl can dream for this world

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Orikinla(m): 4:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
[size=18pt]The most clownish First Lady of Nigeria[/size]. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Franchise21(m): 4:28pm On Jan 13, 2015
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by toyoutoyou: 4:36pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:
O God, isn't this woman beautiful? Just check out her beautiful blue attire, neatly ironed without stains and check out the way she smiled with her closeup white teeth and the beautiful and gorgeous eye glass she wore, O my God, she is truly the most beautiful lady in nigeria.
O God, and just check out her dance step, can you see she is dancing shoki, O God that is the best first lady ever, and next to her is her lovely husband, just check out the man lovely white spotless american-african well ironed sweet white dress, he wore it perfectly, and he waved his hand to the sky and shouted " nigeria would become greatest and best nation in the world one day "

That is why i say goodluck ebele jonathan gcfr M.sc B.sc Nta ait ssce waec and common entrance would rule till 2019.
U are a real victim of circumstance.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by lakesea(m): 4:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
blemon44:

who is more cute than GEJ in this pics

the men behind her
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by soggy28(m): 4:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
I dont no if u av seen the wife of general buhari.she is truly beautiful n mama petty canot stand her in all areas of beauty.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by blemon44(m): 4:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
lakesea:

the men behind her

which men behind her
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by ifoundmyperfect: 4:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
Campaign things...

Agile woman...

Pix from: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=99991

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by maxdozie(m): 5:12pm On Jan 13, 2015
lovelyadeola:
“If I’m voted into power, within the next four years,
the issue of power will become a thing of the past.
Four years is enough for anyone in power to make
a significant improvement and if I can’t improve on
power within this period, it then means I cannot do
anything…”
every1 know this empty promises cum frm the ******** one, Abeg help me fill in d gap No be 4 mah mouth u go hear that one ooo....

After Dat promise he made... Did Boko Haram let him rest?? Did ppl like You let him Think Straight...... Keep ranting... That Man u see over their would Rule Nigeria Again!!!

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
kastonkastrol:
Clueless husband + clueless wife =

Oh LORD!! Please I don't want to believe that the fat boy eating 1billion naira food every year is not also another el-clueless in the making shocked
Wea were you wen other presidents wea eating it?
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by 9jauk: 5:17pm On Jan 13, 2015
God bless Uncle Jona and family"
However the family I'm referring to, "All NIGERIAN

2 Likes

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by papalumi29(m): 5:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Orikinla:
[size=18pt]The most clownish First Lady of Nigeria[/size]. grin grin grin

.She can't stand late Mrs.Mariam Babangida and late Mrs. Stella Obasanjo in terms of beauty and brain. She alone can start and end a 3rd World War with her Nuclear Weapons. Chai Only Her Sabi Waka Go!!!. APC..., Change In Abuja Continuity In One True Nigeria!.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by 100Cents: 5:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
lalasticlala:
Campaign things...

Agile woman...

Pix from: http://sunnewsonline.com/new/?p=99991

Lol
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by PStacks(m): 5:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
This woman na drama queen cheesy

Na her and Osufia suppose marry, Jonathan no fit her.

Either her and Mr Ibu or her and Osufia.

The comedy go too much cheesy.

Jonathan too slow for this woman.

Na now I believe wetin obasanjo talk say na women dey rule us.

These women are just too strong for GEJ.

Ngozi okonjo pass am.
Deazianyi alison pass am.
Patience pass am.
Stella sef wan use levels try her luck see weda she pass am, na because people shout that's why stella own be like that.

All these women, no be joke, them don lock Joe head inside loko, we need save joe from these women, atleast make the poor man go rest for hin village for Otueke.

Women are powerful, believe it.

Left to GEJ, the guy fit talk say hin no dey go again sef, but na these women go dey push am. These women and all those olodo men, Labaran Maku, Doyin okupe, Reuben Abati, Femi fani-kayode.

Surround urself with weak men and strong women, that means u are finished na. I really pity joe sha. He did the best he could given the circumstance. But the guy no try make I no lie.

Nigeria need iron hand.
Make them allow Buhari do am make we see weda all this rubbish go change.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by DaBullIT(m): 6:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

[size=22pt]
Would = FUTURE IMPOSSIBLE TENSE [/size] grin
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Whalewale(m): 6:15pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

You again
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by notoriousbabe: 6:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Why she come wear her night gown go do campaign for Zamfara now?
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by alexov(m): 6:52pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

Are those the reasons why he'll win in 2015? The worst part is that people are actually liking your comment

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by mummydirect(f): 6:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
She is really beautiful in the eyes of her husband and that is why he his always showcasing her to the world but please ooooo, let us reduce our insult on our president and his wife coz they are still our president, they therefore should be respected as the bible enjoins us.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by kingdavid2015: 7:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
JeG and wife dancing on stage for stealing our money,increasing poverty in Nigeria,killing our army with boko haram.u re a big loser
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by epicure(m): 7:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Firefire:
Patience is a Virtuous mother. cool Where is Mrs Buhari sad

[size=15pt]DR. GOODLUCK EBELE AZIKIWE JONATHAN (2011 - 2019)[/size]
do u expect Mrs Buhari in a PDP campaign?
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Angeldemivida: 7:32pm On Jan 13, 2015
She may just have been snapped while adjusting her cloth. She really looks very lovely and sophisticated in this picture.
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by Skillz02(m): 7:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
I see heartbreak come Feb 14
Nigerians are wise now they will surely dance their ways out of aso rock smiley
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by mintyx(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
She is simply dancing to her fellow widows...
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by mintyx(m): 7:47pm On Jan 13, 2015
She is simply dancing to her fellow widows... grin
Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by nigerianvenom(m): 7:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

wow wow wow
u are great i must say

1 Like

Re: What's The First Lady, Patience Jonathan Doing In This Photo? by IKJ66(m): 7:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
ℓ̊ was here,,,ℓ̊ read....ℓ̊ left

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Wike Inspects Rebisi Flyover Bridge In Port Harcourt (Photos) / Osun Election: PDP Floors APC In Bisi Akande’s Polling Unit / Man Trekking From Lagos To Abuja Receives Royal Welcome In Minna (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.