Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,216 members, 7,822,101 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:30 AM

Abacha Is Not Dead - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Abacha Is Not Dead (3135 Views)

Osama Bin Laden Not Dead.....Gov. Romney / Tiger Woods Is NOT Dead. Story Is A Hoax / Conversation Between Gaddafi And Abacha (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abacha Is Not Dead by inprecise: 9:59pm On Aug 16, 2006
His body was supposedly cremated but I have it on good word he is living very comfortably in Dubai.
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by Odeku(m): 10:05pm On Aug 16, 2006
Insane, how can you come up with something like this
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by Nobody: 10:20pm On Aug 16, 2006
crazy people.
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by TYNN2(m): 11:00pm On Aug 16, 2006
{ Bogee Ogu.}
This is very interesting Hint on Abacha. this reminded me on One Gloria in the Cocaine case during Babaginda regime, it was know that she was dead but people or Dele Giwa was a bout revealing she was alive somewhere. Now is Abacha Alive? Can you drop more information on that? we like to read more. post it [/b]
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by auwal(m): 11:21pm On Aug 16, 2006
yeah abacha is in dubai 2gether wit dem abiola, yar adua and d rest, grin grin grin
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by TYNN2(m): 11:33pm On Aug 16, 2006
But what are you saying, did the Nigeria authority knows Abacha and Abiola etc is in Dubai? but I heard Abiola Familly burried the body.
why can you explain briefly on how you got this Hint?
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by hotangel2(f): 12:13am On Aug 17, 2006
auwal:

yeah abacha is in dubai 2gether wit them abiola, yar adua and d rest, grin grin grin

Infact Bola Ige is also in Dubai. With them abacha and Abiola. cheesy
----
People r soo sick. WTF!?
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by Nobody: 12:20am On Aug 17, 2006
rotflmao. and they chillin with biggie n pac
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by hotangel2(f): 12:28am On Aug 17, 2006
You soo right KC. cheesy
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by Ukpekeson(m): 2:42am On Aug 17, 2006
Yes oh, i even heard also that my main man Engr. Funsho Williams is also therein that Dubai, na wa oooohhhhhhhhhhhhh
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by 2fine4u(f): 3:20am On Aug 17, 2006
roflmao grin can someone tell  me if Aaliyah and Left-eye is in Dubai too? grin i miss them so much cry
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by gigitte(f): 3:28am On Aug 17, 2006
were any of you there when he keeled over
were any of you there when he was put in the ground

ehen so dont be disclaiming the guy, ask him to produce further proof
after all wasnt abacha a moslem? buried that day or the next and wrapped in white?

of course he could very well be dead. he could also be living in dubai. truth is stranger than fiction, open your eyes and ears

IMO, he is dead sha whether he died here, dubai or india. his liver would have caught up with him by now
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by Jakumo(m): 6:15am On Aug 17, 2006
I can confirm authoritatively that Abacha and Elvis Presley were spotted rehearsing in a secret back room of Elvis' Graceland Mansion in fierce preparation for a comeback word tour of golden oldies.  Abacha's presence at the venue had been suspected for quite some time due to the large number of Indian prostitutes that had been observed entering and leaving through the servant's back door of the mansion.  Stand by for exclusive video footage that will establish once and for all that Abacha is not only alive, but can swivel his hips and sing a mean rock and roll song to rival any offerings from The King himself.
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by TYNN2(m): 7:31am On Aug 17, 2006
All of you that are posting joke on this issue, should count yourself unreliable in any future discussion you involve on this forum. because its more than a child mental play game and some of us are wondering why you could spent time and running your bill.
we should use this forum with possitive intention for the betterment of the country and humanity not to mislead.
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by Jakumo(m): 7:47am On Aug 17, 2006
And you, TYNN2, ought to learn how to write legible English before attempting to make any contribution to this forum. Go back to kindergarten and try again after you graduate, you pathetic buffoon.
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by TYNN2(m): 9:42am On Aug 17, 2006
Jagumo

Let me tell you . English is foreign for African, and  language is a continuos learning process. I am  living in an English country and have met and listen to lot of English citizen Master degree holders that still have errors and lost of word while speaking. If African want to be Educated they should maintain their mother tongue as the first language. so I will suggest we deal on the issues here on this forum in a most respectful way, write meaningful and reliable topic, we should do research, ask guestion if we don't know, stop misleading people to avoid law of karma on you. share point not grammar , ask for explaination if you read word you don't understand. if you prove to know much you miss your world.
people  that contributed and still contribute positively for the benefit of mankind in the world you are living now where not English and good English speaker. the issue is , if you have seen Abacha then prove it. if you are joking which I know so,then stop posting  more on it.  (just say, hey just kidding)   men lets be serous brother. cheers
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by nt4dmasses(m): 4:06pm On Aug 17, 2006
Yeah verry funny, Abacha isn't dead. Oh! I can remember I saw him in your sitting room. grin grin grin
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by chilavert: 4:12pm On Aug 17, 2006
I cant believe it.it is unbelievable nevertheless if he is still alive then stella obasanjo is definetly not dead. undecided
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by Olumide7(m): 6:20pm On Aug 17, 2006
Quite true, I don't know about Abiola but I saw Abacha doing some shopping in Dubai a few months ago.
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by Mystique(f): 6:28pm On Aug 17, 2006
You know, just the other day in Dubai, I saw Funsho Williams and Stella Obasanjo dancing the tango grin grin
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by PLAYBOY3(m): 6:35pm On Aug 17, 2006
r u all kiddin' ? angry angry angry
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by hotangel2(f): 4:31am On Aug 18, 2006
What's up with this Crap?

Abacha ain't ALIVE! Nigga died a fxcxcking long time ago. Seriously y'all, do u have any source? Yeah, i didn't think so.
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by PLAYBOY3(m): 10:24am On Aug 18, 2006
Sup Hotty Angel !? cool
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by michy(f): 10:30am On Aug 18, 2006
nt4dmasses:

Yeah verry funny, Abacha isn't dead. Oh! I can remember I saw him in your sitting room. grin grin grin

lol.
not only in ur sitting room,he is by my side now grin cheesy
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by Kamalddeen(m): 12:53pm On Aug 18, 2006
Abacha is death for sure cos i had a rumor he is dating stella OBJ
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by molasco(m): 1:42pm On Aug 18, 2006
Hey Jakumo you were rude, apologise to TYNN2, well, it's all jokes.

Abacha and Hitler are contesting for the next UN Secretary General. Want any proof? please go to , D, U, B, A, I , and see the posters.
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by Nobody: 2:09pm On Aug 18, 2006
I SAW STELLA RECENTLY, SHE NOT ONLY CONFIRMED THE PRESENCE OF BOLA IGE, FUNSHO WILLIAMS, ABIOLA, KUDIRAT AND ABACHA
SHE RELIABLY TOLD ME THAT THE BELLVIEW AND SOSOLISO AIRLANES WITH THE PPLE ON BOARD WERE FOUND ON THE TARMAC OF DUBAI INTL AIRPORT grin grin grin grin

HEY GUYS, I THINK IF WE GO TO DUBAI NOW, WE WOULD SEE OUR GREAT GRAND PARENTS, COS FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, DUBAI IS THE LAND OF THE DEAD. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by gigitte(f): 8:51pm On Aug 19, 2006
ugonna0071:

I SAW STELLA RECENTLY, SHE NOT ONLY CONFIRMED THE PRESENCE OF BOLA IGE, FUNSHO WILLIAMS, ABIOLA, KUDIRAT AND ABACHA
SHE RELIABLY TOLD ME THAT THE BELLVIEW AND SOSOLISO AIRLANES WITH THE PPLE ON BOARD WERE FOUND ON THE TARMAC OF DUBAI INTL AIRPORT grin grin grin grin

HEY GUYS, I THINK IF WE GO TO DUBAI NOW, WE WOULD SEE OUR GREAT GRAND PARENTS, COS FROM THE LOOK OF THINGS, DUBAI IS THE LAND OF THE DEAD. tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

okay you guys this is getting mean. its bad enough that you are making fun of the dead, when there is no need. yes i know this is the jokes section but still. these may be public figures stella, abacha and co but the ppl on board the bellview and sosoliso flights were not.

sorry, the hurt and sadness i feel from losing so many friends on that plane and the hurt and sadness that i feel for my friends who lost siblings will never go away. the least i can do is let their memory rest in respectable peace, and not be the butt of your stupid jokes. you probably have never lost any children, and i hope you never will. dont carry your joke too far abeg
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by EmemJU(f): 10:34pm On Aug 19, 2006
It's true that Stella Obasanjo is alive, she'll be coming back 2007 for the general elections. She's contesting for president, this is on good authority.
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by gburugburu(m): 5:59am On Aug 20, 2006
talking of abacha,dont say i told u,we met during a cocernment delivery at dubai.he keeps dreadlogs this days,one can hardly recognise him.i knw what it took me to reconise him,this is base on the fact that business brought us together.shiiiiiiiiii u re the only one thats ment to knw this,dont tell any one except ur girlfriend pls dont inplicate me.abeg, ejoh,biko
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by alinco2(f): 8:07am On Aug 20, 2006
No comment grin
Re: Abacha Is Not Dead by amsisawa(m): 4:28pm On Aug 24, 2006
stop abusing our leaders

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Question For The Gods:- How Do I Make Luis Suarez Bite On Playstation? / Funny Statements By Kids. / Abeg Answer This Question

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.