Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,829 members, 7,817,423 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:01 PM

Volunteer Opportunity In Abuja (urgent) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Volunteer Opportunity In Abuja (urgent) (1810 Views)

Abuja: Urgent Recruitment / Internship And Volunteer Opportunity / AU Youth Volunteer Corps 2016 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Volunteer Opportunity In Abuja (urgent) by Dextra(f): 3:31pm On Jan 13, 2015
Many times I have come across many people seeking volunteer opportunities to either add to their experience in order to boost their CV or just because they enjoy helping other people for the fun of it.
Volunteers are needed for an outreach rural community program in Abuja. This event will take place within 2 weeks and may be on-going. It involves improving the lives of less fortunate people in rural communities in Abuja. You will get the opportunity to see the other side of Abuja that most people never get to see and not only that, you will empower them and feel good with yourself.

Transportation will be provided to and fro
You will have opportunity to network with other people (both Nigerians and foreigners)
Refreshment will be provided
You don't need to have any special skill (just come as you are)
Gbagyi and Hausa Language ability is a plus!
Mostly Weekends

If you are interested or know someone who enjoys volunteering send your Full name and phone numbers to Dextra25@yahoo.com which I will forward to the organizers and have them contact you. Thank you.

Note: This is not a paid opportunity!
Re: Volunteer Opportunity In Abuja (urgent) by smk4life(m): 4:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
I sent u a mail.
Re: Volunteer Opportunity In Abuja (urgent) by Nobody: 5:25pm On Jan 13, 2015
Am interested.

But, I can't speak Hausa.

Can I still forward my contacts?
Re: Volunteer Opportunity In Abuja (urgent) by Nobody: 5:59pm On Feb 14, 2015
I'm quite interested in such at the moment. Please kindly inform of any such opportunities in the future; thanks!

(1) (Reply)

Ows Hr / / Which Is D Best Parastatal Or Lagos Agency To Work With

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.