Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,944 members, 7,835,140 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:54 AM

Whats It With Them Vocal Codes - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Whats It With Them Vocal Codes (866 Views)

Olamide New Track, Illefo Iluminati Whats It About: / P.square's Paul(dredd Locked) & Peter(low or mohican cut) Who Is More Vocal. / I Will Be Explaining Mastering/vocal Treatment: For Those Who Dont Know (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Whats It With Them Vocal Codes by SexyAjebo(m): 4:44pm On Dec 18, 2008
I was listening to the radio and couldnt help but notice the new craze , THE USE OF VOCAL ENHANCING CODES by musicians. ONE wud think that only those with not so nice a vioce wud be caught in the act but no, even R.kelly, Dare, Tuface n alot more are all guilty. What happened to just being u. I DNT LIKE IT, DO YOU?
Re: Whats It With Them Vocal Codes by simonseez: 7:10pm On Dec 18, 2008
heard Kanye's I'm in love with you and he had the stuff on it too, guess thats y they all sound different on stage,

(1) (Reply)

Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 / First Islamic Hiphop Hit Song! / Download Fire Burn Dem 2005 By Modenine Ft Black Solo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.