Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,010 members, 7,817,976 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 (863 Views)

Who's Better To U B/w Modenine And M.i.? Lets Talk: / Nairaland Beat Suggestion Thread For Modenine And Mi Mixtape / Modenine And Mi:which Do You Prefer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by pckid: 4:25pm On Dec 31, 2008
Hey Nairalanders,

“Club Rockaway – da Spartan’s Edition” - Jan 2nd, 2009
Feat: <b>2Face</b> Vs. <b>Mode 9</b> Vs. <b>M.I.</b>
Plus: <b>IllBliss, Fresh, Kaliphates, Sauce Kid, Da Grin, Terry da Rapman, Overdose (OD),Seemo da Black Czar, Mi-Fliss, YQ, Rocksteady, Bigiano, F-Shaw Lyricist, W4, DJ Zee, Mallam Spicy, Oso-Sensei, Jesse Jagz, Keno Kenneth et al &amp; Pro-Dancers!</b>
On d Wheels: <b>Hnic Doc Gee, X-Kris, Nutty Steve, Tronix &amp; Spinall</b>; MC: <b>Tito da Fire</b>
On: <b>Friday, January 2nd, 2009 (from 9pm till dawn)</b>
@ : <b>Dee Party Zone, Hall U41, America’s Best Hotel (Fmrly.Gateway Hotel), Ota</b>
Free Autographed 2Face, Mode 9 or M.I. CD Wiv Every Ticket Purchased.

<b>Powered by:</b> Downtowninc.NET, Raypower’s Club Train &amp; Dee Party Zone
www.downtowninc.net, 08053149686, 01-8710405, 08022165996.
Come &amp; Have Fun – Maximum Security Guaranteed!!!

Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by Nobody: 4:29pm On Dec 31, 2008
Amma def b there.

@Abdulrassaq,U can get the tick @ the gate but that will b 3grand but u can also get a 50% of the ttick price,thats if u are registered to downtowninc.net.
A message will b sent to u from HNIC.
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by hypeman2(m): 5:18pm On Dec 31, 2008
ol boy are u sure all this pple go show for the place, because 3k no be beans o! I also saw among the list Mi-fliss is he going to be their for real? Will he be coming with his harem of stripers grin cool shocked
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by Nobody: 6:13pm On Dec 31, 2008
Oloshi.so na stippers u con watch.Anyway they are all part of the fun.But i don't know if they gonna b showin up.
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by dammiecool(m): 7:55am On Jan 02, 2009
@olayokun.
Ur own no pass oloshi,if u no get sometin good 2 talk keep quiet.
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by abdurrazaq(m): 8:14am On Jan 02, 2009
olayokun:

Amma def b there.

@Abdulrassaq,U can get the tick @ the gate but that will b 3grand but u can also get a 50% of the ttick price,thats if u are registered to downtowninc.net.
A message will b sent to u from HNIC.
Thanks for the info. wink
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2009
dammiecool:

@olayokun.
Ur own no pass oloshi,if u no get sometin good 2 talk keep quiet.

Whats d deal?.U r stepin on d wrong dude.Am sure u know what happened to rugged?
I know u r a rugged fan but does dat mean u shuld start attackin Mode fan(Khayne)?.Make i know if u get issues wif me?.
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by dammiecool(m): 1:52pm On Jan 03, 2009
@olayokun
how does oloshi sounds in ur ears?
as 4 khanye d guy is not real take time 2 study him 4 get mode fan of a thin
I m a rugged man fan 4 life,one thing u guyz need 2 know is dat u dont need 2 hate rugged cos he came into d game dissin people.
If u say a track is wack what about other tracks,u guys need 2 listen 2 tracks like dublin with luv, where my guyz @ if i could do it,watch me,flesh 2 flesh 2 death,my life, oh oh, 2 whom it may concern e.t.c
Dissin rugged man is no big deal cos if u live by d sword u die by d sword, rugged dissed some people so automatically someone must diss him n dis is d ponit i disagree with mode he should have maintain his good name he should have allowed an upcomin artist 2 do that cos any achivement made by mode after death blow will be conected 2 d diss track dey will say he had a break through after dissin rugged n in d end another artist will diss mode 2 d death of his career.believe it or not.
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by khanye(m): 2:46pm On Jan 03, 2009
@ dammiefool

DId i mention your name on any of my post? your BABA cant rap. I think you suffering from diabetes grin,

Why taking this too personal, if you come at me again i will let you know i'm not nice with words.

Fool! cool
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by dammiecool(m): 2:58pm On Jan 03, 2009
@KHANYE
uve got noting reasonable 2 say its obvious ure sick in d head.
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by khanye(m): 3:09pm On Jan 03, 2009
if i'm sick then you're a lunatic grin
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by dammiecool(m): 3:16pm On Jan 03, 2009
@khanye
look mumu sick in d head/lunatic
what is diffirence guy u ve gat nottin 2 say small babby
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by khanye(m): 3:45pm On Jan 03, 2009
dammiecool:

@khanye
look mumu sick in d head/lunatic
what is diffirence guy u ve gat nottin 2 say small babby

No comment cool
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by tosinaded(m): 4:31pm On Jan 03, 2009
Hiss
una no be pikin o!
Mode9 is hardcore
rugged chose commercial!
Whether he can go hardcore i dnt know! But wut i know is that mode9 cnt do commercial
Re: Come Party With 2face,modenine And M.i. On The 2nd Jan 2009 by Nobody: 6:44pm On Jan 03, 2009
i second man
these guys r babies

(1) (Reply)

What Song Would You Prefer Sang On Ur Wedding Day? / Hot New Music : Spiderman - Never Be (free Download) / Ikechukwu And The Mo’hit Family!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.