Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,794 members, 7,820,786 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

Buhari Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta , Seeks Hisblessings [ See Photo ] - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta , Seeks Hisblessings [ See Photo ] (627 Views)

Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles / Obasanjo In Auto-Crash, Escapes Unhurt - Today.ng / Prince Adedamola Aderemi Visits Obasanjo (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta , Seeks Hisblessings [ See Photo ] by kennyteju: 6:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
[img] http://naijboss.twomini.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/01/OBJ-NL.jpg[/img]

Chief Olusegun Obasanjo addressing APC party leaders
including Buhari and Osinbajo
The All Progressives Congress (APC) presidential candidate
General Muhammadu Buhari visited former president of
Nigeria, President Olusegun Obasanjo at his hilltop
residence in Abeokuta, Ogun state capital. Buhari was in
company of his running mate, Yemi Osinbajo.

The former head of state disclosed that he visited the former
president to solicit his support and blessing as he goes on with
his presidential ambition.

“I have come with my running mate, who is also your son
from Ogun to solicit your support and blessings in our
journey.

You know this country far better than any other person and
we believe that with your wealth of experience and support,
APC will do more better than

CONTINUE READING http://nairaland.com/buhari-visits-obasanjo-in-abeokuta-seeks-his-blessingssee-photo/
Re: Buhari Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta , Seeks Hisblessings [ See Photo ] by blemon44(m): 6:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
his blessings are worthless

he cannot win the election
Re: Buhari Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta , Seeks Hisblessings [ See Photo ] by Humblesam(m): 6:49pm On Jan 13, 2015
When is Buhari coming to visit me because it can only take my blessing for him to win this election, any other blessings is wassshhhhh.
I have warned him severally and will continue to sound it for the whole world to hear..
Stay away and live longer Buhari but I know you wouldn't listen because it's easier to wake a sleeping man than he pretending to be asleep.
I have sounded.
Re: Buhari Visits Obasanjo In Abeokuta , Seeks Hisblessings [ See Photo ] by Nobody: 6:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
I will only advise PDP to free Baba. Going to him will only make the party looks incomplete without him. It's agreed Baba is a great Nigerian and father but too much attention at this point in time may not be good for the party. God bless Team GEJ 2015.

(1) (Reply)

OBJ Question To GEJ / Federal Government Distributes Relief Items In Borno State (photos) / APC Rejects NSA Sambo’s Call To Postpone Elections

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.