Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,301 members, 7,815,542 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles (62455 Views)

Taiwo Obasanjo In Court To Stop Her Son, Olujonwo Obasanjo's Wedding / Rivers Women Excited To See Osinbajo As He Visits State (Photos) / Obasanjo With JournalIsts In Victoria, Seychelles, East Africa (PICS) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by dainformant(m): 5:19am On Jul 25, 2016
"Mum Was Right, Always Dress Well Because You May Run Into The President".

A man who recently met former President Olusegun Obasanjo aboard a flight in Victoria, the capital of Seychelles -was so excited after the encounter probably due to what his mother told him many years ago.

The happy man seized the rare opportunity to take a selfie with the elderstatesman and posted it on his Instagram page with the most captivating caption; When I was a Kid, my mum always told me..."Always dress well because you may run into the President" OMG! Mum Was Right!

Obasanjo was in the East African country to participate in the annual general meeting of African Export-Import Bank (Afreximbank) held in Seychelles on Saturday 23rd July 2016.

Source; http://www.nationalhelm.net/2016/07/man-cherishes-moment-after-he-met.html

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by ChangeIsCostant: 5:20am On Jul 25, 2016
hahaha. nice one

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by PrettyCrystal: 5:21am On Jul 25, 2016
very good. so na ur best dressing be dis? . happy for u sha

104 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by hakeem4(m): 5:21am On Jul 25, 2016
Obasanjo will sniff in your destiny with his nose

Nice picture tho

106 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by pacino26(m): 5:24am On Jul 25, 2016
Shege is still bouncing.

7 Likes

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by IstandWitBuhari: 5:30am On Jul 25, 2016
Obasanjo the most ugly president in the history of Nigeria

77 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by textilemania(m): 5:34am On Jul 25, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
very good. so na ur best dressing be dis? . happy for u sha

I read the post again, he never said he wore his best dress!, undecided undecided undecided

209 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by nmreports: 5:41am On Jul 25, 2016
Mum's are usually right.
Get wisdom from them.

41 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by PrettyCrystal: 5:43am On Jul 25, 2016
I never said he wore his best dressing too
textilemania:

I read the post again, he never said he wore his best dress!, undecided undecided undecided

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by edbor(m): 5:49am On Jul 25, 2016
I guess now he was well dressed, he should probably hang it on his wall. .

3 Likes

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Pamelayoung: 6:06am On Jul 25, 2016
Buh u'r looking unkempt with this ur bushy beard and uncombed hair

7 Likes

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Nobody: 6:19am On Jul 25, 2016
OBJ looks like my wicked auntie undecided

5 Likes

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Adeoba10(m): 6:20am On Jul 25, 2016
Pastor Obasanjo..... Weldone ooo
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by duduade: 6:21am On Jul 25, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:
let's see your picture .. Post it and lets judge....

44 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Taeewo(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2016
Ur mom said president, but Obasanjo was the former presido...

7 Likes

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Lilprincey(m): 6:28am On Jul 25, 2016
President obasanja would still look ugly even with camera360. If i slap that guy ehn, nah becuz say you dress well make you see baba? Wat of people where da wear suit and tie but never see am..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Boss13: 6:29am On Jul 25, 2016
Obasanjo - Nigerian's best president so far. His achievements still remains unprecedented and yet to be matched.

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Hollawaley(m): 6:39am On Jul 25, 2016
true
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Dexema(m): 6:51am On Jul 25, 2016
good for him, uncle sege still looks hale and hearty
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Nobody: 6:54am On Jul 25, 2016
IstandWitBuhari:

Can you tell us what your handsome father has achieved in his entire life ?

93 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by squarelead(m): 6:55am On Jul 25, 2016
That's good.
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by Garshyzee(m): 6:59am On Jul 25, 2016
pasding by
Re: Man Excited To Meet Obasanjo In Victoria, Seychelles by fr3do(m): 7:05am On Jul 25, 2016
Ggg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Tinubu's Certificates Emerges As Nigerians Point To Discrepancies In Obi's Own / Adelabu Adebayo: Minister Of Power Spotted With Power Bank (Photo) / Atiku Is A Case Study On Corruption In USA By Homeland Security. Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.