Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,894 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:42 AM

This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe (2297 Views)

Where Do You Start Cutting Yam From? Head Or Tail? / Ewww! Would You Eat This Chicken? [photos] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by onajo2000(m): 7:24pm On Jan 13, 2015
This Chicken Is Totally Black from Head to Toe. Even the Meat, Bones, and Organs Are Black! [Photos]
Get ready to see the most awesome chicken ever. This rare breed is completely black, from head to toe. There are a lot of rumors and misconceptions about this chicken. But once you learn about it, you’ll definitely want to share this with your friends.Black is not an uncommon colour in the animal world; bears are black, gorillas are black, there are breeds of dogs and cats that are black. But this Indonesian chicken breed known as Ayam Cemani takes black into an entirely different realm. The black colour of Ayam Cemani is not limited to its feathers – the colour is all over and even on the inside. Everything about this chicken is black – skin, beak, plume, tongue, legs, toe nails, its meat, bones, and organs. Even the bone marrow is black. Would you eat it?

The breed originated from the island of Java, Indonesia. It was first imported into Europe in 1998 by Dutch breeder Jan Steverink. Currently stocks are kept in the Netherlands, Germany, Slovakia and the Czech Republic. There are several varieties of the Ayam Cemani including the Swedish Black Chicken. It is thought that Ayam Cemani may also earlier have been brought to Europe by Dutch seamen who had numerous contacts in both Africa and Asia.

http://amazingstoriesaroundtheworld..com/2015/01/this-chicken-is-totally-black-from-head.html?m=1

Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by pretydiva(f): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
God forbid..cant eat dis no matter hw tasty it is

1 Like

Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by martynsnet: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
If as a black person you find this chicken disgusting and prefer the white chicken, then your suffering from inferiority complex. black is beautiful. grin

1 Like

Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jan 13, 2015
As long as the blood aint black.. Gimmie the chicken ass for dinner[sub]As long as the blood aint black.. Gimmie the chicken as's for dinner
Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by kevoh(m): 7:38pm On Jan 13, 2015
Will eat it and wash it down with a bottle of Orijin grin

1 Like

Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by Mathematical(f): 7:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
OMD.. shocked
Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by TrishaP(f): 7:56pm On Jan 13, 2015
I'll rather stick with the white ones.
Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by am0s(m): 7:58pm On Jan 13, 2015
hmmmm..,yummy...

dis chicken plus orijin......my january is getting very good
Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin

You can eat the white chicken.
But you can't eat the black one.

Fact; Only a racist will say no to this meat.
Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by onajo2000(m): 8:11pm On Jan 13, 2015
pretydiva:
God forbid..cant eat dis no matter hw tasty it is
It even more expensive than the normal one
Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by demelza: 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
Aprime:
Fact; Only racist will say no to this meat.
I disagree.
Food has to be visually appealing for one to eat. This chicken does not fit that criteria.
Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by Nmeri17: 9:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
the GUInea fowl took GUInness MADE OF BLACK grin

that's how we roll cool

1 Like

Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by onajo2000(m): 12:29am On Jan 14, 2015
I leant the fowl is very sweet
Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by Nobody: 9:27am On Jan 14, 2015
Made of black. grin

Well, in this case, I won't say black is beautiful.

I can only eat this if money is involved. I'll just close my eyes and act like it got burnt. lipsrsealed
Re: This Chicken Is Totally Black From Head To Toe by Shugaryme(f): 3:40pm On Jan 14, 2015
Na wa o...lipsrsealed undecided

(1) (Reply)

Best Cakes Ever Plus Pictures!! Abuja Residents Only / Buy Any Brand Of RICE In Bulk Rate #5,500 Per Bag Cal 07065186857 / Pancake Gone Wrong

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.