Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,156 members, 7,818,497 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:23 PM

My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti (2055 Views)

The "SSS" That Killed Dr Alex Oti's 2015 Governorship Dreams In Abia / Alex Oti Wins In Appeal Court / Abia APGA Governorship Candidate, Alex Otti, Begs APC For Support (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by Nobody: 7:39pm On Jan 13, 2015
Having spoken with a few people resident in Abia State, I am now convinced that a larger number of people resident in Abia State will vote for Alex Oti of APGA in this February governorship election.

They are not voting party per say, but individuals. Abia State residents generally abhor anything T. A. Orji.

I have come to conclude the while the masses in Abia state will vote massively for Alex Oti, the incumbent governor will use everything at his disposal to rig the elections.

To this effect, I advice the Alex Oti team to set up a strong and intelligent group that will tasked with the responsibility of gathering strong evidences of the open rigging that will be perpetrated by the T. A. Oji group in preparation for courts peradventure his is not declared the winner.

Abia is tired of T. A. Orji.

4 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by kestolove95(m): 8:48pm On Jan 13, 2015
jusRadical:
Having spoken with a few people resident in Abia State, I am now convinced that a larger number of people resident in Abia State will vote for Alex Oti of APGA in this February governorship election.

They are not voting party per say, but individuals. Abia State residents generally abhor anything T. A. Orji.

I have come to conclude the while the masses in Abia state will vote massively for Alex Oti, the incumbent governor will use everything at his disposal to rig the elections.

To this effect, I advice the Alex Oti team to set up a strong and intelligent group that will tasked with the responsibility of gathering strong evidences of the open rigging that will be perpetrated by the T. A. Oji group in preparation for courts peradventure his is not declared the winner.

Abia is tired of T. A. Orji.
. Nigeria is tired of anytin PDP

3 Likes

Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by hahn(m): 9:26pm On Jan 13, 2015
kestolove95:

For real. Anything except PDP. Even if skunks come together to form a party, we'll vote

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by kestolove95(m): 11:20pm On Jan 13, 2015
hahn:

For real. Anything except PDP. Even if skunks come together to form a party, we'll vote
hahahahahaha...ur head deh dia bro
Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by Collynzo9: 11:53pm On Jan 13, 2015
kestolove95:
Enugu people will disagree with you, judge the individuals not the party.
Had Alex Otti been the PDP flagbearer, Abians would have voted for him still.
Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by kestolove95(m): 11:59pm On Jan 13, 2015
Collynzo9:

sylvanus chime is d best south east pdp gov.sumtin I wondr wat he is doin in pdp cox dat guy work lyk apc gov...bt all same sha,we tired of pdp
Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by abacrested(f): 12:25am On Jan 14, 2015
Abia has been synonymous with rigging from 1999 till date. OUK set the template and TA followed till date . Abia Pdp has lost all the reasonable men hence is filled with touts that they keep telling people election has been won whether they like or not. They are 100 percent sure Ochendo will rig the election but my observations is that the time for change has come abia . people are willing to vote and defend their votes and most importantly most people used by OUK to rig elections has pitched with APGA after been sidelined by Ochendo. It's not going to be easy for Pdp this time

1 Like

Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jan 14, 2015
kestolove95:

Wrong! It is not about party but about the people. Abia state is not tired of PDP. The hate T. A. Orju. Of course he was not elected under PSP but PPA.
Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by Nobody: 6:05pm On Jan 14, 2015
abacrested:
Abia has been synonymous with rigging from 1999 till date. OUK set the template and TA followed till date . Abia Pdp has lost all the reasonable men hence is filled with touts that they keep telling people election has been won whether they like or not. They are 100 percent sure Ochendo will rig the election but my observations is that the time for change has come abia . people are willing to vote and defend their votes and most importantly most people used by OUK to rig elections has pitched with APGA after been sidelined by Ochendo. It's not going to be easy for Pdp this time

Abians grouse is not with PDP but with T. A. Orji. He was elected under PPA and not PDP. He decamped from PPA to pdp.
Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by Nobody: 6:06pm On Jan 14, 2015
Collynzo9:

You are correct. Many people mix a lot of things up.
Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by kestolove95(m): 6:08pm On Jan 14, 2015
jusRadical:

Wrong! It is not about party but about the people. Abia state is not tired of PDP. The hate T. A. Orju. Of course he was not elected under PSP but PPA.
dat man is d worst gov. Ever liveth aftr niger state gov.
Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
kestolove95:
dat man is d worst gov. Ever liveth aftr niger state gov.

Are you saying that TA Orji is better that Aliyu Babangida?
Re: My Candid Advice To APGA And Her Governorship Candidate, Alex Oti by kestolove95(m): 6:15pm On Jan 14, 2015
jusRadical:

Are you saying that TA Orji is better that Aliyu Babangida?
am tellin u my brother

(1) (Reply)

At Last, Jonathan's Untouchable Women Bow Out / Opinion: Improved Power Supply Not Buhari's Efforts / Complaint To The Seun And The Political Mods Of NL - Cramjones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.