Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,476 members, 7,816,123 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) (21538 Views)

Fayose Went To Market After Protest Against Him In Ekiti. Photos / PHOTOS- Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Traffic Spots In Lagos / Ambode Visits Oba Of Lagos, Akiolu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by aresa: 4:46am On Jan 14, 2015
[s]
adconline:
I'm
Keep trolling.. Last yr,Fire outbreak at Berger-Apapa, fire trucks showed no water, Capital Oil and Julius Berger fire team had to put out the fire. December last ur, fire outbreak at GE-Africa complex housing SAP some other multi-nationals- fire trucks showed up with no water.. Folks like u can believe whatever u want to believe, but u can say this prayer: If my house is on fire, may only LASG fire service be my last and only hope.
[/s]

Why bother me with your made up rubbish story? The picture there depicts active fire service with the right equipment needed to fight fire just like we see in advanced countries and we can also see water coming out of their hoses so keep quiet with your silly hate and bad bele jare..

I doubt if your village get danfo fire engine sef..

3 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by lastpage: 4:48am On Jan 14, 2015
ayodeji521:
SMH...like seriously.na person wey fine u dey look to vote.am sorry to burst your bubble he has the needed valuable experience to run the state effectively and that's why he will definitely be the next governor....

"Grapevine" has it that he is the Lagos state Chief Thief Accountant that Tinubu uses to steal our money for himself... so much so that Himself and Fashola became "enemies" and Fashola just has to deploy him to health or so?

It did not go down with Tinubu though ...and l guess its one of the reasons Fashy-Baba was not presented for Vice President!
Just imagine Fashola as Vice-President to Buhari as President? Meehn, Naija for sweet o! kiss kiss

I hope Buhari will also not forget to deal with Tinubu as well, when he gets elected? angry angry

Cheesux Christ, did l just write that?

Sai Buhari till all thieves are imprisoned!

Lastpage!

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by Nobody: 5:24am On Jan 14, 2015
Ilekeh:
Nice! cool

The man that cares.

Really..you have jhst k.own.him? Lha hahahahaha another maga has fallen
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by Edusouls(m): 6:37am On Jan 14, 2015
ambode looks like the man fit for that job really, lagos state have made their system very stable by selecting capable leaders to succeed their out going ones and this is a very good omen for lagos state,yoruba people very organized since 1800's...

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by otedola1(m): 7:11am On Jan 14, 2015
Don't bobo us again! Let try another party
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by Baadal(m): 7:45am On Jan 14, 2015
IDOHOU:
Change We Want. No to Goodluck No to ambode

Sai. Buhari
Sai Agbaje
Exactly what I want....

1 Like

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by engrkaz(m): 7:46am On Jan 14, 2015
Na them from corner burn d market for 1. To gain cheap political points. 2. To rebuild n charge higher rents. TYPICAL APC style....
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by hectorswag(m): 7:50am On Jan 14, 2015
I've always admired the APC from time. Nice one! cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by ozo13(m): 8:40am On Jan 14, 2015
grin and wn egypt had theirs they turn to general asisi and dey r solving dr political ishh
tola9ja:
Hear Ashiwaju Bola Ahmed Tinubu:
"When America had problems, they turned to their General, Dwight Eisenhower for political solution and they got it.
When France had problems, they turned to their General, Charles de Ghaule for political solution and they got it.
When Britain had problems, they turned to their General, Winston Churchill for political solution and they got it.
Nigeria is in problem today, may we turn to our own General, Mohammadu Buhari for political solution. We will get it."
Oh, what an inspiring statement!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by hardeyeanc(m): 10:16am On Jan 14, 2015
IDOHOU:
Change We Want. No to Goodluck No to ambode

Sai. Buhari
Sai Agbaje
hmmm.... interesting!
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by Frankiss44(m): 11:17am On Jan 14, 2015
denkyw:
governor to be.......?,all this nairaland reporters sef,smh angry

LOLZ... YOU CAN CALL THEM NAIRALAND FREELANCE JOURNALIST... THEIR CAREER STARTS HERE AND ENDS HERE
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by nazzyon(m): 5:57pm On Jan 14, 2015
Abiola080:
Lagos State Governor to be (Mr Akinwunmi Ambode) was at the scene of the fire incident of the Balogun Market area of Lagos to sympathize with the market men and women affected. He has plans to curtail fire incidents in Lagos which he shared with the traders.

http://topeorekoya..com/2015/01/photos-akinwunmi-ambode-visit-balogun.html

Did anyone notice that the woman who Thumbed up looked alot like Ambode?
Re: Akinwunmi Ambode Visits Balogun Market After Fire Incident (Photos) by adconline(m): 9:25pm On Jan 14, 2015
aresa:
[s][/s]

Why bother me with your made up rubbish story? The picture there depicts active fire service with the right equipment needed to fight fire just like we see in advanced countries and we can also see water coming out of their hoses so keep quiet with your silly hate and bad bele jare..

I doubt if your village get danfo fire engine sef..
You can claim Lagos all you want,but when it comes down to showing your tenement payment and C-of-O we know who's qualified.
My point is, I have personally suffered losses from the aforementioned incidents and known people who have suffered as well. I have nothing to gain if expensive machines show up and least expensive material-water- is not available. Good luck in ur political cheerleading!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Amaechi Back From China, Lands In Abuja - Photos / Cattle Colonies: Yoruba Youth Group Rejects FG's Plan / FG Plans N88m Cook Stoves For Institutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.