Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,079 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do (3979 Views)

This Naming Of University After Some People Can Be Funny O! Imagine This... / A Student Was Expelled From School In Kenya For Drawing This / I Was Expelled From School, I'm Destroying My Life And Future, Help! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: I Was Expelled From University After Graduating For What I Did Not Do by Jstone2010: 10:23pm On Jan 16, 2015
I hard a carry over course to write when I came back as extra year student to write they course that I failed and the lecturer said I am an impersonator and I said now that I register they Exam but he insisted that I am after the result was out and I found out that my was not listed and I went ahead to ask him he walked me out of his office, after the same we I received a letter to to appear before they school senate, which I did and prove my innocence and the same man being the HOD of my department the but now is the Dean of the faculty went ahead to tell the senate that I impersonate without providing who I impersonated for and the school Senate went ahead to expel me and I have written for readdress but I have not heard from them because the letter have to go through the same man as the dean of my faculty. Now I have waited for about 8 months now, I am in the state of Deli-ma now

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jamb Released Results But Mine Shows No Result Yet.who Else? / Ice Rain In Enugu Today. (photos) / Deleted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.