Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,844 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 PM

Is He Abnormal Or Healthy Enough To Reproduce? - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Is He Abnormal Or Healthy Enough To Reproduce? (646 Views)

Can A Man With One Testicle Reproduce Or Have A Child? / How To Take Care Of Your Virgina To Avoid Smell, Infection Or Abnormal Discharge / How To Take Care Of Your Vagina To Avoid Smell,infection or Abnormal Discharge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is He Abnormal Or Healthy Enough To Reproduce? by chocolateme(f): 10:42pm On Jan 13, 2015
He is someone I know from childhood and grew up with, we parted for long when my family parked out from our street which is in the same neighborhood. Once in a while we come across each other either at the market while in my parent's shop or just at the stadium.
Now he is a normal guy, healthy, strong, fit and etc, surprisingly it happened that one of my course mates is his girlfriend and I am friends with her. One talk led to another one day between us and she raised the issue of been worried that the guy may be unable to reproduce if eventually they end up together as their relationship is serious, she said that he has only one ball in his scrotum, that he said it has been that way since birth hmm! Well I don't know what they are doing about it healthwise but I did not ask her about it again because I know the guy must have seen a doctor about it.
Is it really possible for a guy to have just 1(one) and is it normal? Pls don't use abusive languages here, everything must not be jokes ok?thanks.
Re: Is He Abnormal Or Healthy Enough To Reproduce? by Olufemiolaolu(m): 10:54am On Aug 08, 2015
chocolateme:
He is someone I know from childhood and grew up with, we parted for long when my family parked out from our street which is in the same neighborhood. Once in a while we come across each other either at the market while in my parent's shop or just at the stadium.
Now he is a normal guy, healthy, strong, fit and etc, surprisingly it happened that one of my course mates is his girlfriend and I am friends with her. One talk led to another one day between us and she raised the issue of been worried that the guy may be unable to reproduce if eventually they end up together as their relationship is serious, she said that he has only one ball in his scrotum, that he said it has been that way since birth hmm! Well I don't know what they are doing about it healthwise but I did not ask her about it again because I know the guy must have seen a doctor about it.
Is it really possible for a guy to have just 1(one) and is it normal? Pls don't use abusive languages here, everything must not be jokes ok?thanks.
There is no big deal in it. As long there sperm production he can fertilize d whole world with his seed. grin

1 Like

Re: Is He Abnormal Or Healthy Enough To Reproduce? by tpiander: 2:12am On Sep 22, 2015

(1) (Reply)

Avocado Pear – Anti-aging Food That Also Burn Belly Fat / Subtank Mini Bell Cap For Kanger Subtank Mini / Diseases That Has Headaches(migraine) Headache As A Symptom

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.