Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,160 members, 7,815,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:59 AM

Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec (11488 Views)

PVC Pickup Location / How To Locate Your Permanent Voter's Card (PVC) Pickup Location / How To Know Your PVC Pickup Location (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by HzRF(m): 10:55pm On Jan 13, 2015
PVC Pickup Location
INEC has decentralized PVC pickups. Now you can pickup your PVC at your ward. Use the form below to find where you can pickup your PVC. Pickups for Ekiti & Osun state remain at their respective LGAs

http://www.govote.ng/pickup/

Cc barcanista, berem, obiaghelli tell your people before you form parallel/diagonal /vertical government
Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jan 13, 2015
Welcome Development

1 Like

Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jan 13, 2015
MOVED HOUSE?
Have you moved locations since the 2011 election? Here's how you can transfer your existing registration to your current area.

Before doing anything do not forget to check your status. This will give you the most accurate information on your voting status and save you time at your local INEC office or polling unit.

1. Write a letter to INEC’s Resident Electoral Commissioner of the State where you currently reside.

2. Attach your voter’s card to the letter

3. Take the letter to the INEC office in your current Local Government Area
(This needs to happen no later than 30 days before the date of an election in your constituency)

Your application will be transferred to the Resident Electoral Commissioner, who will direct the Electoral Officer of the applicants Local Government Area who will action your query.
The Electoral Officer will assign you to a polling unit in your constituency and issue you with a new voters card.
http://www.govote.ng/moved.html

1 Like

Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by Nobody: 11:13pm On Jan 13, 2015
If your Temporary Voters Card is lost or damaged, take a photo ID and a passport photograph to the same polling unit where you registered/voted in 2011. Your Permanent Voters Card should be printed and ready for pick up.

If your Permanent Voters Card is not printed this means you are not registered.

Go to www.eie.ng to see the dates for registration (CVR) in your state and the location of your local Polling Unit where you can register and pick up your Permanent Voters Card.

To find the location of your Local Polling Unit where you can pick up your Permanent Voters Card click here http://www.govote.ng/lost.html
Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by GenOrumov: 11:35pm On Jan 13, 2015
I also want to transfer mine but I was told I am to go back to the state I registered for the purpose of collecting my PVC then report back with it and now write the letter. And Without the PVC, I can't transfer.

But isn't this madness? So if I registered in sambisa or otueke or katsina, I have to go all the way there to collect my PVC. Instead of wasting my time and endangering my life, why can't I just provide my TVC and they verify it on their system and I'm good to go? I don't know why we make things unnecessarily hard for ourselves in Nigeria.
Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by austinvsb1(m): 12:00am On Jan 14, 2015
Despite registering in ondo state, my pickup location is ogun state. Not far from lagos is the only plus. No shaking! Going for collection first thing tomorrow!

Buhari 2015
Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by agabusta: 1:28am On Jan 14, 2015
GenOrumov:
I also want to transfer mine but I was told I am to go back to the state I registered for the purpose of collecting my PVC then report back with it and now write the letter. And Without the PVC, I can't transfer.

But isn't this madness? So if I registered in sambisa or otueke or katsina, I have to go all the way there to collect my PVC. Instead of wasting my time and endangering my life, why can't I just provide my TVC and they verify it on their system and I'm good to go? I don't know why we make things unnecessarily hard for ourselves in Nigeria.

They purposely tricked you to discourage you. I did my own transfer two weeks ago without going to the state I earlier registered to collect the PVC. I did it with the temporary card.

The guideline on INEC website stated that one should attach the temporary card to the application for transfer and not the PVC.

At the Lagos INEC office, I observed that it was only those that were ready to argue with them and quote that part of the Electoral Act dealing with transfer that they were ready to attend to.

Those that came and were informed that it has closed and left without any argument, and those that were sent to INEC local govt office in the area they want to transfer to were the people the lazy INEC officials used in reducing the nos of people they will attend to.

They gave me so much stress, pushed me from the local govt I want to transfer to and INEC state office several times, but I remained resolute and succeeded in getting the transfer done.

Infact, I sneaked out from work several days before I succeeded in getting the transfer done.

I doubt if they will still be doing it sef. Cos that day I heard them talking to themselves that information coming from INEC head office in Abuja was that the platform they were using to effect the transfers will be shut down soon.

I don't know how true it is, but one of the staff told me they were printing the PVCs in China and the volume of transfers they were doing, which they have to print PVCs for including those of the Continuous Voter's Registration were getting alarming and was giving Abuja INEC serious concerns hence, the need to shut down the transfer process before the due time according to the electoral law.

Those INEC guys sef. I remembered the first day I went there, they tried to discourage me by telling me that the transfer process in the most recent electoral law they are using stipulates 60 days before the commencement of an election for one to do a transfer. I had to argue them out, that the electoral law actually stipulates 30 days and not 60days before they finally succumbed.

Even at that, they still gave me so much stress. Infact they at first refused to give me the transfer form, they later gave me to go make copies and return the original to them.
Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by GenOrumov: 10:13am On Jan 14, 2015
I did argue with them. I also accused them of intentionally disenfranchising me. Their defence is "that's the instruction from Abuja" so there is nothing they can do. Thanks for the info. I will go back there.
Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by honeric01(m): 10:48am On Jan 14, 2015
For those who re-registered, how long is it suppose to take before the PVC is ready?
Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by MeAndYou(m): 11:22am On Jan 14, 2015
How genuine is this website? No reference with INEC in any way.
Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by ololade1212(m): 2:16pm On Jan 28, 2015
In a where by I registered at oregun senior high school, later on they where moved to the local government for collection whereas the photocopy of the original pvc was paste on the wall, meanwhile the temporary I have is missing, so I was asked to go to ikeja getting there I was being told that I should go and locate those we registered together and make a copy of there own then I should now being it back before they can no what to do about it.
Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by ololade1212(m): 2:21pm On Jan 28, 2015
In a situation where by I registered at oregun senior high school,oregun ikeja. later on they where moved to the ikeja local government for collection whereas the photocopy of the original pvc was paste on the wall, meanwhile the temporary I have is missing, so I was asked to go to ikeja getting there I was being told that I should go and locate those we registered together and make a copy of there own then I should now being it back before they can no what to do about it.in these kind of situation what is the advice?
Re: Find Your PVC Pickup Location;inec by Nobody: 6:26pm On Mar 21, 2015
I've enter my vin number on the website but its saying incorrect. So which code am I suppose to use. Pls help a patriotic Nigerian!

(1) (Reply)

North Central To Produce APC Chair / Aftermath Of Ogboni Fraternity, Rochas Thugs Storms Nigerian Horn And Murdered O / Obiano Donates Salary To Less Priviledge In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.